I want her to fuck her coworker

My GF is pretty attractive and she’s tiny so she gets hit on quite a bit, but I couldn’t stop imagining her with her coworker after she told me he had told that he loves when girls tell him its too big. She only recently brought this up because I’ve been heavy on having her try another guy. I’m pretty sure she’s about 50% ready but how do i get her to to just take the initiative? I keep joking around tell her I’m not going to have sex with her till it frustrates her and she finds it somewhere else. We are already in the stage where when we have sex she will say things like “just imagine how good it would look to have 2 dicks inside me” and “maybe one day I’ll take a ride from my coworker and have him cum inside me so you can see it drip out”

My GF is pretty attractive and she’s tiny so she gets hit on quite a bit, but I couldn’t stop imagining her with her coworker after she told me he had told that he loves when girls tell him its too big. She only recently brought this up because I’ve been heavy on having her try another guy. I’m pretty sure she’s about 50% ready but how do i get her to to just take the initiative? I keep joking around tell her I’m not going to have sex with her till it frustrates her and she finds it somewhere else. We are already in the stage where when we have sex she will say things like “just imagine how good it would look to have 2 dicks inside me” and “maybe one day I’ll take a ride from my coworker and have him cum inside me so you can see it drip out”
She is already in. Tell her it's okay if she hooks up with him and that you understand female curiosity. Say also that you don't wa t to hook up with other girls. You just want her to be sexually less frustrated and help her out.

Im currently doing the "make her wait for it" game too in hopes she says "fine ill go get another cock to fuck" lol

And lately when we do have sex there is no penetration. I tell her to get on the bed blindfolded and use her dildo and vibrator while I jack off watching. This will help her understand I like watching her get pleasured without actually saying it

S
My GF is pretty attractive and she’s tiny so she gets hit on quite a bit, but I couldn’t stop imagining her with her coworker after she told me he had told that he loves when girls tell him its too big. She only recently brought this up because I’ve been heavy on having her try another guy. I’m pretty sure she’s about 50% ready but how do i get her to to just take the initiative? I keep joking around tell her I’m not going to have sex with her till it frustrates her and she finds it somewhere else. We are already in the stage where when we have sex she will say things like “just imagine how good it would look to have 2 dicks inside me” and “maybe one day I’ll take a ride from my coworker and have him cum inside me so you can see it drip out” like you just need to invite him over and be direct.
Sounds like you just need to invite him over and be direct with him once he arrives.

Reactions: toolman2c
Id love to see my wife get pounded by her boss i know he would love to smash her booty, hes already walked in on her doing her squats on her lunch break, so i can imagine what his thoughts are towards her! And her ass stands out so good in her work uniform! View attachment 1556024
There’s a reason I always hired at least one married accommodating woman to work in my office. The one I have now was hired knowing part of her responsibilities were to put out when I needed. It was part of her interview

There’s a reason I always hired at least one married accommodating woman to work in my office. The one I have now was hired knowing part of her responsibilities were to put out when I needed. It was part of her interview
That is a very thorough interview process. Thats so erotic for us husbands - knowing our wife is fucked at work.

Reactions: XGP-11
Looking at your desk would be hot imaging karen laying across it. Going to work with no panties would be nice too. wearing something like this

Attachments

• sherly x 002.jpg
    sherly x 002.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: Rem503
Wife used to fuck her boss for a couple of years then cut him off when we decided to have kids. Once she was pregnant for about 3 months.. She told he she was pregnant by going into his office just before quiting time and almost everyone had left pulled his cock out sat down on it and told him to fuck her pregnant cunt.

Wife used to fuck her boss for a couple of years then cut him off when we decided to have kids. Once she was pregnant for about 3 months.. She told he she was pregnant by going into his office just before quiting time and almost everyone had left pulled his cock out sat down on it and told him to fuck her pregnant cunt.
She is a great employee. And hebis a good boss. Very arousing!