i want my wife to have an affair at work

Mmmm ever taste her lovers cum after she got home?
This happend to me - and I loved it. I went to take my wife to lunch one day at 1:00 pm and when I got there she was just coming back from her "lunch" at 12. And I kissed her, and I tasted cum. And I didn't say anything, But each Friday I'd go near her office and watch her come out for lunch at noon with her boss. Then they'd drive to a nearby area with not much traffic, and park. Then from a distance I'd see her head all of a sudden disappear And I'd look at my watch. And her head woud reappear anywhere from 6 minutes up to 9-10 minutes. And I'd see her take a tissue and wipe her lips and face (she always swallowed) - and I'd jerk right ther in my car.

This happend to me - and I loved it. I went to take my wife to lunch one day at 1:00 pm and when I got there she was just coming back from her "lunch" at 12. And I kissed her, and I tasted cum. And I didn't say anything, But each Friday I'd go near her office and watch her come out for lunch at noon with her boss. Then they'd drive to a nearby area with not much traffic, and park. Then from a distance I'd see her head all of a sudden disappear And I'd look at my watch. And her head woud reappear anywhere from 6 minutes up to 9-10 minutes. And I'd see her take a tissue and wipe her lips and face (she always swallowed) - and I'd jerk right ther in my car.
That is hot

she knows she can do whatever she wants and il always be here ! but she tells me she is not interested 😐
I was in a similar situation with my partner. She ended up acting on it a few years ago, which was very hot for me, but she could never openly tell me about it. She'd skirt around it while it was going on, with lots of innuendo, but could never bring herself to say it openly. Oddly (to me), she felt that the fact that I was aroused by her affair, and wanted to know intimate details, was a disgusting perversion, while her actually doing it was acceptable, given that she knew I approved. To make matters worse, her disapproval of my interest in her affair has grown into a revulsion that's resulted in her refusing to have sex with me. She's a great person and I love her, but we're oceans apart when it comes to sex and no longer really share that part of ourselves. And yes, her religious upbringing has no doubt played a big role. I knowingly played with fire and got burnt.

I'd never expected things to turn out this way, so I thought I'd just let you know that this sort of scenario is possible if your wife isn't on the same wavelength as you. In other words, she may do something, but you may never know any details. And just might hold it against you.

can’t stop fantasizing about my wife having an affair at work! i know men flirt round her a lot and you can tell my her underwear she enjoys the attention! she is absolutely gorgeous! she has another works night out end of this month! i know she would never do anything but i would love her to come home with even a kiss from another man
My wife had an affair with her boss a decade ago. That was so hot. I was hard almost all the time. They had also conferences and works on the other city so they spend weekends together.

So hot!