I want to, but I am hesitant.. what should I do?

Based on perference of style of couples and where to begin

FantisRomantisisms
Or straight up condom flinging.

I am a virgin to this site.. and need to make friends with competences.

Reactions: coravakrava
My wife was hesitant at first. She ended up cuckolding me on my birthday as my present to me. She knew I wanted her to cuckold me. After she told me, I was supportive of her and I did not push for details. That is what got her going. She saw him again and now they are almost at 4 years of cuckolding me.

If your hubby is the one that brought the idea into the relationship, then you hold all the cards. Tell him you'll do it for him but you'll need to feel things out and find what your comfortable with. If he wants you to do it, then you'll at least have to start your way and gradually there will be a payoff for him.

Reactions: 2969
We did hedonism, for a bit, looked at a few ppl, its just finding ones whom are it just the bedroom type for me, personally...

I love being fondled touches, fingered in places where ever we can't get caught. I love giving him blow jobs, in the mannerisms.

Reactions: Valentin
Like young couple do, hopefully not adolecently or infront of young kids..

Maybe ... like or a bit, immature but in our moment of true.

I love see him flow, loved hear him yelp to keep silent.

We have breakfast and my vibrator would be in me, while at times, he present to insert his finger in my private areas, knowing I want him to ( during breakfast).

At times, if we are not engaged in each other his brethren would do if, its one of those days and If I am not pov'ing, him till he cums from under the table, while we both have breakfast.

Last edited: