If your wife does anal...does she really like it ?

So far as I know, KK's first anal experience was with an older, married man she was having an affair with. At the time, she wasn't using birth control - anal sex was a means of offering her lover penetrating sex without significant pregnancy risk.

KK gained experience with anal sex over time, learning to enjoy it, offering it enthusiastically to her lovers, often as a "thing only very naughty girls do," or as a way to be different from their prude wives.

It took quite abit of work over a period of a few weeks for my wife to fully take on my cock balls deep .. we started off with small toys working our way up .. at first it was definitely more pain than pleasure which put me off but she insisted on keeping going because she felt like it should feel good if that makes sense.. so we did eventually she started to absolutely love it and would orgasim super quick from it .. but as soon as she did orgasim the pleasure turned to pain again ... She started telling her girlfriends how good it felt ... But they turned on her telling her how dangerous it is and you shouldn't be doing that ... Of course she listened to her friends and we haven't done it since ..🙄

Mia moglie, fa sesso anale da quando aveva 16 anni. Non poteva prendere la pillola come contraccettivo e temeva di restare incinta come una sua compagnia di scuola. Aveva un fidanzato di 29 anni ed era stanco dei soli pompini. Pian piano, l'ha introdotto ai piaceri anali e dali, non ha più smesso. E' una delle poche donne che gode col cazzo in culo e, lo ha preso molto più nel culo che nella figa. Ha dato il culo oltre lui a me, ad altri 4 uomini e con una frequenza impressionante. Come lei dice sempre, il sesso anale è una questione soprattutto mentale...
Il mio grande vantaggio, è di averla quindi conosciuta quasi 22 enne, già ben aperta nel culo e, le buone abitudini acquisite da giovani................