If your wife refuses to become a hotwife, how do you fulfill your fantasy?

It was the same thing I did!! Exactly the same way. And her answer was the same too 😉 Incredible hot. Let me tell, immediately after use the penis sleeve and make her cum many times I fucked her without it and ... WOW never felt her pussy so loose , so wet , almost barely felt her walls!! Cum really quick
I have a hard time believing what I am seeing because it was the exact same thing for me. EXACTLY - except that we call it 'the big one'

My husband had never been about introducing others to have sex with me, it was about pleasuring me. You ask, "If your wife refuses to become a hotwife, how do you fulfill your fantasy?" We learned how to masturbate for each other, then each other, next we learned all we could about oral sex on each other, then added fingering, eventually we included cum, got heavily into 69s (& still are), added dildos to our masturbation, then anal toys, dp come out of that, dp with his penis and toys, we did 3p - 2 toys or a dual toy for dp and him in my mouth (& other variations), we added sex machines for more masturbation, oral, and cum fun, we got riding toys, strap ons, and so much more. We learned so many ways to have so many orgasms, together, as a couple. We had sex over the phone as we played when apart as if we were there going at it. We learned, studied, researched, practiced, got VERY good at sex. I can orgasm so many ways its incredible. He can probably more than most. We discovered orgasms we didn't even know existed until we were taught. We begin to Role Play ALOT! So many scenarios it'd blow your minds. It still does ours. We were close to purchasing sex dolls for more play. How do you fulfill you fantasy? Without meaning too, we did it by maximizing our sex as a couple and it sort of worked itself into a fulfilling of many people's fantasies. We never fantasized about it, even in Role Play, we simply did it, played, together as a couple, had fun. The journey has been the best part. No need to be in a hurry, a rush, or leap in blind, take your time, small steps learning together pleasing each other. My husband was a horrible masturbator, now the man owns it/me - ;)

Reactions: jwf114 and ferike
Guys I really feel for some of you on your quest, it can be really hard to want something so much but it can seem futile at times.
Don't despair just slowly keep at it. I'm definately lucky with my wife or should I say hotwife. I trained mine like an expert (just got lucky).
The key I found was to name your friend, make her pick, but it has to be someone in your life. In my case it was my friend Nick. It takes a new life and you can start whispering encouragement in her ear while she fucks him and when he make her cum over and over again you then become him and watch her explode.
Watching her interact with him when hese around builds it even more, then you can start teasing her while he fucks her and mine just lost it in the hottest ways.
Till she became his Slut and even admitting it as she is cumming on him. Whenever he is around even at parties she will jump me as soon as we leave. We love it and it helps that he already would want to fuck her given the chance so he loves the attention from her and they have become so close I love it. If he only he knew that he gets to fuck her all the time. Then you can introduce the most realistic dildo you can get make it 7-8 inches and watch her really fuck him good, dont worry by then she will love the size and be creaming on him in no time. My wife creams on Nick within 30 seconds she says she doesn't have a choice and he keeps he cumming so many times she really has become a cockslut for him we love it....