If your wife refuses to become a hotwife, how do you fulfill your fantasy?

DOUBLE PENETRATION: I am planning to fuck tonight with a perfect fit sleeve (fat boy 7”) and when she is ready I will slide a smaller dildo into the sleeve while I am fully inside her. Will need to lube the dildo

Reactions: jwf114
DOUBLE PENETRATION: I am planning to fuck tonight with a perfect fit sleeve (fat boy 7”) and when she is ready I will slide a smaller dildo into the sleeve while I am fully inside her. Will need to lube the dildo
Well it worked! Never thought it would, used a dildo inside the perfect sleeve while I was fully inside her and fucked her with it as hard as a could. She responded really well, although she is VERY quiet, hard for her to be verbal. Will use more lube in the sleeve next time and probably something bigger or a metal G Spot tool. Ordered one on Amazon yesterday. True to our name I am strecthing It now double, maybe fisting is in our future??? Fun

Maybe she's just not into "big ones". I found that, for my wife, it only works when she's super horny (after a lot of foreplay and giving her oral), and 7" extender max (she doesn't anything bigger)
Do you think you’re hitting her cervix? That was our game changer with going deeper, he whole body seems to go into orgasm, I am up to an 8 or 9” extender at this point and will keep going!

Well it worked! Never thought it would, used a dildo inside the perfect sleeve while I was fully inside her and fucked her with it as hard as a could. She responded really well, although she is VERY quiet, hard for her to be verbal. Will use more lube in the sleeve next time and probably something bigger or a metal G Spot tool. Ordered one on Amazon yesterday. True to our name I am strecthing It now double, maybe fisting is in our future??? Fun
Yes think you should get on Amazon and get some fisting gel or they do one called / elbow deep - gulp lol

My lovely wife is very open to trying new sexual things, and our sex life is great. But she has already told me cuckolding is something she definitely will NOT do, and I respect that. Nonetheless, seeing her take a bigger penis is still my fantasy, so this is what we do as a substitue.

I decided that the next best thing I could do was to purchase what's known as a penis extender (it make your penis bigger and fatter) and surprise her with it. The first night I used it, I had it hidden under the bed and the lights were off. When I was giving her oral I put it on, lube it, and once she was really wet I put it in. She gasp and asked, " What did you do?". I replied, "Enjoy the moment. We'll talk later," and began to pound her with it. It was OBVIOUS she enjoyed it. She had never moaned the way she did that night.
Afterwards, to my surprise, she said she still prefers to "feel" me instead of plastic, although she did admit she liked it very much. I told her I would use it only when she felt like it, and she agreed. After all, the hotwife should be in control. The first time she asked for it she told me "invite your friend." Boy that sounded hot!!! Now that is the nickname we use for it, "The Friend." Unfortunately, she doesn't ask for it as often as I would like. But it's still better than nothing, and when we do use it, it's evident she feels the difference, and that alone makes me feel like a real cuckold.

I did something similar by “surprising” my wife the first time and it didn’t go well. In fact it was a negative for several years. It’s only recently where she tried it again. So far we’ve used it three times (I wrote about it). The last time we had sex I asked if she wanted the big dick and she said not really but to be honest she wasn’t really into the sex at the time and I think she felt funny after cumming really hard the last time we used it. Either way 3 out of the last 4 times we had sex I was using it.

My lovely wife is very open to trying new sexual things, and our sex life is great. But she has already told me cuckolding is something she definitely will NOT do, and I respect that. Nonetheless, seeing her take a bigger penis is still my fantasy, so this is what we do as a substitue.

I decided that the next best thing I could do was to purchase what's known as a penis extender (it make your penis bigger and fatter) and surprise her with it. The first night I used it, I had it hidden under the bed and the lights were off. When I was giving her oral I put it on, lube it, and once she was really wet I put it in. She gasp and asked, " What did you do?". I replied, "Enjoy the moment. We'll talk later," and began to pound her with it. It was OBVIOUS she enjoyed it. She had never moaned the way she did that night.
Afterwards, to my surprise, she said she still prefers to "feel" me instead of plastic, although she did admit she liked it very much. I told her I would use it only when she felt like it, and she agreed. After all, the hotwife should be in control. The first time she asked for it she told me "invite your friend." Boy that sounded hot!!! Now that is the nickname we use for it, "The Friend." Unfortunately, she doesn't ask for it as often as I would like. But it's still better than nothing, and when we do use it, it's evident she feels the difference, and that alone makes me feel like a real cuckold.

What penis extender did you use? Where did you buy it?

My wife is not aware of my interest in sharing her but we have tried an extender just to do something different. She enjoyed it but never asks for it.
I am curious how to get my wife to ask for it. I think using it 3 times in a row helped but as I wrote I think she came so hard the last time (multiple times) that I felt like she might take a step back. I am sure she is worried about liking it too much.

Either way I may try to talk to her about it and just tell her she can ask for it whenever she wants…I also thought about talking to her and having her play with herself while I am inside her with the sleeve and without. Ask her which orgasm was better.

Reactions: jwf114
I'll try that approach with her. She needs training i can see. I guess I just assumed too much that she would enjoy big cock so much and how it would stretch her and fill her up, but as you say, she needs to adapt and change to it. It feels like this is an important first step to getting her hooked on the feeling of big cock and then we can move onto the real thing one day maybe
The first time we had success she knew we were going to use it. I got her nice and wet playing with her pussy, then she took me which opened her up a bit and then I put the sleeve on. Even then I made sure it was warmed up (I kept it underneath me so my body naturally warmed it up), lubed it up and rubbed the head over her pussy lips before actually pushing inside her.

Reactions: jackyb
I am curious how to get my wife to ask for it. I think using it 3 times in a row helped but as I wrote I think she came so hard the last time (multiple times) that I felt like she might take a step back. I am sure she is worried about liking it too much.

Either way I may try to talk to her about it and just tell her she can ask for it whenever she wants…I also thought about talking to her and having her play with herself while I am inside her with the sleeve and without. Ask her which orgasm was better.
Mine knows she can ask for it, but its just not the way she is. She wont do it. She will tell me when she doesnt want it if i offer or if she is in the mood she will nod in agreement. I would prefer it be brought up by her but its just not going to happen.