If your wife refuses to become a hotwife, how do you fulfill your fantasy?

Unless I am misreading all her signs. For instance, we would go to clubs, other men would dance with her if I leave her alone. I would see her grinding her ass, against their crotch. I can clearly see she enjoys it. I have caught her a few times even reaching behind her and grab, which I assume their cock. She would take pictures with other men and show me afterwards.

She has never admit or tell me directly that she wants to have sex with them, but would make joking comments about it. She would come home and her panties would be just soaking wet. At one point, I thought she got fucked and someone cummed inside of her. I got so excited and took pics of her panties just to admire it.

Or we would have sex and she would fuck a dildo as if another guys fucks her from behind while sucking me off. She would make comments about how horny she gets or would tell me how she love being fuck by two cocks. I would play along of course, but afraid to say anything else to offend her too.

There are times, she has ask me to text her using a different number and act as if I was her Sugar Daddy or her boyfriend. The text we have are sexually arousing that got me hard instantly.

Those are just a few examples, so unless I'm totally misreading her and she's just playing mind games with me.
Lucky you! She is going at a speed that she is comfortable with. It may be a big step in her mind from active slut flirting to actually fucking other men. So far, she hasn't been unfaithful to her marriage vows. Even if she never goes the whole way of cuckolding you, you still can enjoy the mind games she is giving you. Most women don't feel comfortable or confident enough to do what she is doing.

Reactions: gregnginger
I've actually done the same thing, although the penis extender I bought sucked so I threw it away. I bought her some dildos bigger than me and she cums hard on them. I bought a hollow strap on and use it on her occasionally, she says it hurts at first but within a minute she will have her hands on my ass making me fuck her harder. She also likes fucking herself with her 8" dildos.

My lovely wife is very open to trying new sexual things, and our sex life is great. But she has already told me cuckolding is something she definitely will NOT do, and I respect that. Nonetheless, seeing her take a bigger penis is still my fantasy, so this is what we do as a substitue.

I decided that the next best thing I could do was to purchase what's known as a penis extender (it make your penis bigger and fatter) and surprise her with it. The first night I used it, I had it hidden under the bed and the lights were off. When I was giving her oral I put it on, lube it, and once she was really wet I put it in. She gasp and asked, " What did you do?". I replied, "Enjoy the moment. We'll talk later," and began to pound her with it. It was OBVIOUS she enjoyed it. She had never moaned the way she did that night.
Afterwards, to my surprise, she said she still prefers to "feel" me instead of plastic, although she did admit she liked it very much. I told her I would use it only when she felt like it, and she agreed. After all, the hotwife should be in control. The first time she asked for it she told me "invite your friend." Boy that sounded hot!!! Now that is the nickname we use for it, "The Friend." Unfortunately, she doesn't ask for it as often as I would like. But it's still better than nothing, and when we do use it, it's evident she feels the difference, and that alone makes me feel like a real cuckold.

This seems to be the going adventure that most of us have taken when our wives aren't willing. I had the exact same experience as you and so many others in this chat. My wife has asked for the sleeve and only a few occasions over the years, otherwise, it's me offering and in most cases her accepting. She likes to say that she would rather feel me but as with you and others, her reaction to a 10-in cock sleeve is way different than her reaction is to me being inside her.

Even though I know she says she would rather feel me, i know she would rather feel me in a bigger size.

After a little more than 6 years, I'm still trying with her.

Sounds like you are doing the right things with getting the extender. I just recently bought some lube that has a white color to it so it looks like she's got a nice creampie in her already when I start fucking her. So hot

Reactions: curioushusband0
Here’s more of it in action - I actually cut a bit off as found it was a bit floppy to properly drive it home and had to support it with my hand under it as in the pics - I will post a pic with it on later if that helps you understand it a bit more and I’d say your own cock still needs to be quite hard to use it right 5681BDC2-CE6B-4DC8-BDFC-AF37AD3180BB.png

Attachments

• 9ADBD0E4-E9A3-4677-9B3E-88AF2140B174.png
    9ADBD0E4-E9A3-4677-9B3E-88AF2140B174.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Lucas4
Can pm you a pic with it on later if helps you understand it more to see if it’s for you both or not and use plenty of lube too

Here’s more of it in action - I actually cut a bit off as found it was a bit floppy to properly drive it home and had to support it with my hand under it as in the pics - I will post a pic with it on later if that helps you understand it a bit more and I’d say your own cock still needs to be quite hard to use it right View attachment 1383347
Thank you for your guidance and kindness

I never use
Sounds like you are doing the right things with getting the extender. I just recently bought some lube that has a white color to it so it looks like she's got a nice creampie in her already when I start f

Sounds like you are doing the right things with getting the extender. I just recently bought some lube that has a white color to it so it looks like she's got a nice creampie in her already when I start fucking her. So hot
I haven't use yet the extender

Wow - this is one thread I can get behind.

Let me preface with I am not a cuckold nor do I aspire to be one. Our kink was more of a MFM thing.

Many years ago before she was my wife we were long distance. Our sex conversations and fantasies were fantastic. Great sharing. She was open and seemed adventurous. It was amazing. We would meet periodically and it was equally amazing.

I couldnt wait to be her full time. Fast forward she moved to my city, and we were married shortly after.

Once she moved it the fantasy thing dwindled. Never mind actually doing it - which I never pushed - but the fantasy portion died. Our sex life is good when its straight up without the fantasizing.

Now we do fantasize on occassion about it, and yes she does get into but I have to bring it up or it doesnt happen. That destroys the fantasy for me. It would be hot as hell for her to bring up, knowing she wants it as well. When I have to bring it up its like she is appeasing me which I fucking hate the though of being appeassed. We actually had words over it and one blow out over it. She told me she felt better about doing it while apart because she had less to lose. Now she feels I am going to judge her I guess.

My answer to that is -- I am judging you...I feel like you sold me a bill of goods long distance and now its vapor. I would never judge you for being kinky in the bedroom. I want that, and wouldnt think any more or less of you for anything you fantasize about.

Since that chat - maybe two months ago..................crickets.

I will not bring up the fantasy anymore. It will run like a movie in my head but until it gets presented to me it dies on the vine.

Wow - this is one thread I can get behind.

Let me preface with I am not a cuckold nor do I aspire to be one. Our kink was more of a MFM thing.

Many years ago before she was my wife we were long distance. Our sex conversations and fantasies were fantastic. Great sharing. She was open and seemed adventurous. It was amazing. We would meet periodically and it was equally amazing.

I couldnt wait to be her full time. Fast forward she moved to my city, and we were married shortly after.

Once she moved it the fantasy thing dwindled. Never mind actually doing it - which I never pushed - but the fantasy portion died. Our sex life is good when its straight up without the fantasizing.

Now we do fantasize on occassion about it, and yes she does get into but I have to bring it up or it doesnt happen. That destroys the fantasy for me. It would be hot as hell for her to bring up, knowing she wants it as well. When I have to bring it up its like she is appeasing me which I fucking hate the though of being appeassed. We actually had words over it and one blow out over it. She told me she felt better about doing it while apart because she had less to lose. Now she feels I am going to judge her I guess.

My answer to that is -- I am judging you...I feel like you sold me a bill of goods long distance and now its vapor. I would never judge you for being kinky in the bedroom. I want that, and wouldnt think any more or less of you for anything you fantasize about.

Since that chat - maybe two months ago..................crickets.

I will not bring up the fantasy anymore. It will run like a movie in my head but until it gets presented to me it dies on the vine.
Sounds like typical woman behaviour to me mate

My lovely wife is very open to trying new sexual things, and our sex life is great. But she has already told me cuckolding is something she definitely will NOT do, and I respect that. Nonetheless, seeing her take a bigger penis is still my fantasy, so this is what we do as a substitue.

I decided that the next best thing I could do was to purchase what's known as a penis extender (it make your penis bigger and fatter) and surprise her with it. The first night I used it, I had it hidden under the bed and the lights were off. When I was giving her oral I put it on, lube it, and once she was really wet I put it in. She gasp and asked, " What did you do?". I replied, "Enjoy the moment. We'll talk later," and began to pound her with it. It was OBVIOUS she enjoyed it. She had never moaned the way she did that night.
Afterwards, to my surprise, she said she still prefers to "feel" me instead of plastic, although she did admit she liked it very much. I told her I would use it only when she felt like it, and she agreed. After all, the hotwife should be in control. The first time she asked for it she told me "invite your friend." Boy that sounded hot!!! Now that is the nickname we use for it, "The Friend." Unfortunately, she doesn't ask for it as often as I would like. But it's still better than nothing, and when we do use it, it's evident she feels the difference, and that alone makes me feel like a real cuckold.

cheap plastic sleeves are not so great