Im curious

My wife acts like she has never messed with a black guy,however when we dirty talk about it she literally orgasms to a squirting finish,we also have an 11" BBC dildo she can't get enough of,every single time we fuck after I cut she needs that to finish off,I'm not small by any means but I asked her one day if she loves black dick and she said no,so I asked if she ever had any ,she said no but her body and pushy say otherwise,please help.do you think she has?please be serious in replies

My wife isn't specifically into black guys, but she loves the big Shane Diesel dildo. She doesn't cum on the dildos, because she prefers saving that for the real thing. Her choice, on that. She has never, since I have known her used one without me around. My wife definitely has messed with black guys in the past. She has had a single mfm marathon with two black guys as well. Many creampies.

I think it turns her on more from my reaction to her experiences, than from her actual experiences. I get massively turned on from a lot of things I haven't done, myself, but fantasize about. It's hard to say, really, so don't let it drive you crazy. In time, without pushing, obsessing, you'll probably know from her own mouth, if that's true.

You can always play a game where you tell her something she didn't know about you, and she tells you something you didn't know about her. Could learn a lot, even if it isn't specifically that one detail.

One thing is for certain, when my wife gets horny, it seems like she's almost up for anything. I love that about her.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy