insecurity of the first time hotwife

I have noticed that hotwives and future hotwives seldom know how good they look or how hot they really are. They can be hit on regularly and still don't realize how desirable they are. Mine has cum around and agreed to have a threesome but she is still building confidence in herself and her looks. She is gaining and wearing some sluttier stuff than ever and showing off those beautiful tits just a little. Each time she wears her hotwife anklet she gets more confidence and wants to wear it more. She is oh so close to being fucked but still doesn't realize that she could pretty much have her pick of men.

Reactions: AB2017 and Kinky2
i think often promiscuity and insecurity go hand in hand.
and often, it doesn't.
theres confident sluts and insecure sluts.

I have noticed that hotwives and future hotwives seldom know how good they look or how hot they really are. They can be hit on regularly and still don't realize how desirable they are. Mine has cum around and agreed to have a threesome but she is still building confidence in herself and her looks. She is gaining and wearing some sluttier stuff than ever and showing off those beautiful tits just a little. Each time she wears her hotwife anklet she gets more confidence and wants to wear it more. She is oh so close to being fucked but still doesn't realize that she could pretty much have her pick of men.
Totally agree my mrs has grown with it, and now she admits she loves the attention and teasing and flirting and compliments she gets off guys who are genuine and not just after 1 thing

Reactions: Kinky2 and AB2017