Is it ok for the bull to move in our house to live

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated

Probably best to wait a year or so before you attempt a move in. Y’all are still new to this. Plus a young guy that is working for you is definitely not the guy you want in your house all the time. Wife just loves to fuck and is dickmatized right now Z it will wear off a little.
I have Heard the one time only BBC story before too. The craving for chocolate always returns. Never say never.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Exactly, we used to arrange week end away with my wife’s bull. Private places but close to restaurants and night clubs. He would meet us where were staying, usually 2 bedrooms . I would join in for most of the night and then moved in the other bedroom to give them some privacy . We go to dinners and dancing , he be holding the wife hand all night while I simply tag along side of them , everyone thought they were the marriage couple. Some stayed 1 night while others stayed 2 depending on there work schedule or wife..lol

Very hot times. I didn’t get that much pussy on the night, she as more into her bull . But still great times
I think that's a good way to handle it. I like the idea of sharing a man's wife temporarily and making sure she is satisfied. Personally I think the lines could get a little blurred having a full-time live in bull and it could take the excitement out of it or worse. I'm in Australia too, where abouts are you guys located?

I think that's a good way to handle it. I like the idea of sharing a man's wife temporarily and making sure she is satisfied. Personally I think the lines could get a little blurred having a full-time live in bull and it could take the excitement out of it or worse. I'm in Australia too, where abouts are you guys located?

All of our connections with bulls have gone this way with the single exception of our live-in boyfriend who has lived with us continuously since 2012. There are many blurred lines in our relationship with Dave, but he has become an equal partner in our marriage and we have no plans to change any of it. The thing about it is, he and I both enjoy sharing my wife with other men and bulls. She has the complete freedom to hook up with anybody she desires and essentially has two cuckold partners in those times. It has worked very well for us, but I could not see it being something workable with most of the men we normally meet for fun.

Reactions: toddcarey
All of our connections with bulls have gone this way with the single exception of our live-in boyfriend who has lived with us continuously since 2012. There are many blurred lines in our relationship with Dave, but he has become an equal partner in our marriage and we have no plans to change any of it. The thing about it is, he and I both enjoy sharing my wife with other men and bulls. She has the complete freedom to hook up with anybody she desires and essentially has two cuckold partners in those times. It has worked very well for us, but I could not see it being something workable with most of the men we normally meet for fun.
That sounds like you guys have found something that works for you all which is ultimately the best outcome a win-win-win 😉.

brisbane and u?

Reactions: toddcarey
Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated
No this isnt how it works

I'm a writer who interviews a lot of folks in the sexual community. I am not a health professional, just a professional writer who has been privy to a lot of "real" experiences. My advice would be to pass on this. Fucking your wife is one thing. And a good thing. But living under the same roof is another. And mixing business with pleasure is another no-no. Good luck with whatever you decided. I'd love to know how it has turned out.

My wife worked with a black guy that was about 15 years older than her. They started fucking in the storage room at work when they would do weekly inventory. She soon brought him home and they started fooling around at our house. He started spending the odd night, I was made to sleep on the couch outside our room so I’d have to listen, I was made to clean up and sometimes he’d come out and make me suck his cock and rim his ass. His son was going home for 3&1/2 months one summer and my wife asked if he could move in. She replied, that she was the boss and what she wanted was going to happen, about 8 days later, he moved in, my clothes were put in the extra bedroom closet and I was told to sleep on the couch outside the bedroom Incase they needed me.
It actually turned out great, a lot of fun. He would bring friends over and I did as I was told, sucked whoever they wanted me to, was fucked a few times and the wife had lots of cock, but NEVER mine.

Don't

Why no way? She likes fucking the guy very much and she wants him in the morning before she is out of bed and before and after breakfast and mid morning and before and after lunch and in the afternoon and all nite long ...... AHAHAHAHAHA
I had an older Japanese lady back when I was in my early 20s..... One time I went to her house early Friday afternoon and I didnt leave until Monday morning. We got naked and stayed naked. I banged her 16 times..... She tolled me laughingly that she will walk bowlegged after all that fucking....!