Is it ok for the bull to move in our house to live

I think that there are 2 problems here. 1) your wife is fucking your employee. Never shit where you eat. 2) she wants to move him into your house. See problem number 1.
As his employer he needs to follow your direction. What happens when the rest of the staff find out what's going on, because they will. It's a restaurant. There will be complaints of favoritism and they will quit. What happens when he says he doesn't want to come to work? Your business is your livelihood I assume. Mixing the two is never a good idea. Set a limit, no employees. There are a lot of guys in the world. Get another one.
This is logical, sensible and realistic advice. It would be really nice if there were more of these kind if grounded comments around here instead of fantasy driven smutty wank-talk.
I guess I just have to accept that this forum is shared by one group of people who are genuinely involved in the lifestyle and here to chat about their reality and share helpful advice, and another group who are here to get their rocks off by playing overblown online caricatures.
Just like life, it's not my party and there's an open guest list.

Moving a guy in is one thing, but when the party ends it can be awkward and painful. Why not just invite him to visit for a long weekend? Or every other weekend? 😁 Doesn't your wife's bull have a family of his own?

Moving a guy in is one thing, but when the party ends it can be awkward and painful. Why not just invite him to visit for a long weekend? Or every other weekend? 😁 Doesn't your wife's bull have a family of his own?
Exactly, we used to arrange week end away with my wife’s bull. Private places but close to restaurants and night clubs. He would meet us where were staying, usually 2 bedrooms . I would join in for most of the night and then moved in the other bedroom to give them some privacy . We go to dinners and dancing , he be holding the wife hand all night while I simply tag along side of them , everyone thought they were the marriage couple. Some stayed 1 night while others stayed 2 depending on there work schedule or wife..lol

Very hot times. I didn’t get that much pussy on the night, she as more into her bull . But still great times

Exactly, we used to arrange week end away with my wife’s bull. Private places but close to restaurants and night clubs. He would meet us where were staying, usually 2 bedrooms . I would join in for most of the night and then moved in the other bedroom to give them some privacy . We go to dinners and dancing , he be holding the wife hand all night while I simply tag along side of them , everyone thought they were the marriage couple. Some stayed 1 night while others stayed 2 depending on there work schedule or wife..lol

Very hot times. I didn’t get that much pussy on the night, she as more into her bull . But still great times
Same here. We like adjoining hotel rooms.

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated
No

As a business owner myself, there's no way I would allow that if my wife and I were participating in the lifestyle. Someone on here said it best, don't shit where you eat. If there's problems between you and him, it will affect your business. If he wasn't an employee, I would say think about it more first. But having an employee who is your wifes lover can cause problems, especially if he decides to blackmail you to other employees.

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated
Kaden Nguyen:

As I see it, your inquiry concerns lifestyle strategy.

I think you’re experiencing strong, contradictory impulses which seek expression in various ways and avenues. Hence — life strategy.

The choice before you is the difference between:

—Logical direction or powerful instinct.
—Maintaining boundaries or initiating exploration.
—Safe, uneventful life or an exciting, turbulent one.
—Retaining control or relinquishing it.
—A defensive or vulnerable lifestyle posture.
—Self direction or accepting external motivation.
—Feeling more secure or feeling more alive.

It isn’t my place to judge or tell you what to do. I offer observations about potentialities. A world of possibilities await a mere choice to be made. But this decision is YOURS alone to make.

I will support you whatever decision you make.

If you are leaning toward a stable existence, know that in making this request— which likely came from him — she opts for the excitement journey you are still pondering.

If this moves forward, will your sexual relationship with her stagnant? Or will her relationship with him become as routine with unrestricted access? His strategy doubtlessly bends the opposite direction.

He intends to be a conduit of endless, phallic energy. He means to overheat her amorous and sexual passions and raise them to spiritual levels.

No matter how much he receives, he will give back that energy to nurture her arousal and feed her passion. He means to be the leader, the guru and to have her as his devoted disciple. He means to initiate changes very quickly, and to pursue bedroom mastery with rigor and determination. He means to give her so much pleasure so endlessly that her addiction is beyond help. He means to turn this situation/opportunity into a life path where she can find salvation solely when in his arms and sheathing his phallus.

I describe the ideal that some would do in such a position. Will he be able to sustain that level of relational and sexual intensity? He is only a man — even if every inch a man — and not a god.

But know this — even if it is only temporary, your wife will experience him very powerfully. Will she hero her mooring to you, or will the story become less and less about the two of you, and more and more about the two of them?

Mind, deny her desire in this and she may resent you. In a sense, you already compromised your ability to take a solid stand. You’ve consented in principle. It’s whether you’re in for an ounce or in for a pound. If you say ‘no,’ she may want good reasons ‘why not.’

In reality, you all face life strategy decisions. The ‘journey’ rendition of it will be erotically powerful beyond your imagination. But don’t expect it to be all a smooth ride.

I offer two questions to help focus in manageable proportions the many things I’ve said. Weigh these carefully.

1] What boundaries MUST you defend?

2] Do your circumstances support this journey?

Two final points:

I encourage you to stay in touch if you move forward. You may want to use the site as a sounding board.

Remember again that you have my support in whatever direction you decide to take this.

Either way, enjoy the journey!

As a business owner myself, there's no way I would allow that if my wife and I were participating in the lifestyle. Someone on here said it best, don't shit where you eat. If there's problems between you and him, it will affect your business. If he wasn't an employee, I would say think about it more first. But having an employee who is your wifes lover can cause problems, especially if he decides to blackmail you to other employees.
Exactly. The house can get mighty small when a third moves in. You might try it short term before you start moving him in. Once he's in, it may be awkward and ugly getting him out if things go south.

Exactly. The house can get mighty small when a third moves in. You might try it short term before you start moving him in. Once he's in, it may be awkward and ugly getting him out if things go south.
The lifestyle is one thing, but if the guy wants to blackmail him, he can. Last thing you need is to get a harassment claim from an employee. That will be very bad. So I personally don't think moving him in at all is a good idea. If he were just a lover, then yeah it's whatever. But you're risking not only your home life, but your business too. Especially if a claim gets to the news media.

Reactions: Mrstevela
Completely dependent on you guys and your situation. It could be fun as well as devastating for your relationship. Depends what type of cuckolding you into.
From personal experience I would say no harm in making a short term arrangements first like living together for a month.
My wife and I, have done and love it... We lived 3 months with her 2 Bulls. It was crazy fun and enjoyed it alot but it was getting non stop tiring for wife affecting her work so end it on good note.

My wife has had live-in lovers before, but none of them were my subordinates in a work setting. But, I would not have let that be a boundary. I think the question here is dominance outside the bedroom.

Although her lovers were way better at sex than me, they didn't have dominant personalities outside of the bedroom.

My wife has had many lovers over the years, but the ones that tried to establish dominance, and squeeze me out, ended quickly. The ones that lasted the longest were the big dick guys that could give my wife the sex she craved, but were actually kind of low key and submissive to me outside of the bedroom.

Is this guy that way? Can he continue to respect your position? If all three of you can separate the sex dynamics from the non-sex dynamics it could work. But it takes a lot of communication, understanding and maturity.

Completely dependent on you guys and your situation. It could be fun as well as devastating for your relationship. Depends what type of cuckolding you into.
From personal experience I would say no harm in making a short term arrangements first like living together for a month.
My wife and I, have done and love it... We lived 3 months with her 2 Bulls. It was crazy fun and enjoyed it alot but it was getting non stop tiring for wife affecting her work so end it on good note.
At least you could leave when it was time to go. Much better setup than moving a bull in.

It might sound great when you're watching him fuck your wife, but when it's over, now you're stuck with him for the other 23 hours in the day. Think of him as the pizza delivery guy who brings you a big sausage pizza. After he's completed his task, he needs to get gone.

It might sound great when you're watching him fuck your wife, but when it's over, now you're stuck with him for the other 23 hours in the day. Think of him as the pizza delivery guy who brings you a big sausage pizza. After he's completed his task, he needs to get gone.
Kaden might also find himself with a pregnant wife in short order. Let's face it, a bull sleeping with a wife every night greatly increases the possibly Kaden and his wife will be parents soon. While some of us would welcome this, Kaden is new to it all. A lot to take on! To me a "move in" seems premature based on their newness to the lifestyle.