Is it ok for the bull to move in our house to live

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated
Not even for one day. You will lose completely & be out on the street.

Hi im 43 year old Vietnam husband. Me and my wife just do cuckold for few months and my wife love it much. The bull is a young white guy work at my restaurant as waiter. He is young and strong and have bigger penis than me. My wife like to do sex with him a lot. I am ok with that since I love my wife and I do whatever everything she like. However, my wife recently want to bring the white guy to move in our house to live. Should I agree that ? I feel like anyway I am still his boss. At day I am still his boss. He move in to live he will have sex with my wife everyday and night. I feel a little but humiliated

Sounds like a bad idea.
Not if you look at it from hes wifes or her lovers perspective! Its a GREAT idea! Plus sounds like he cant satisfy hes wife sexually anyways so.... lady has her needs.... I think he should be more accommodating and understanding!

I think that there are 2 problems here. 1) your wife is fucking your employee. Never shit where you eat. 2) she wants to move him into your house. See problem number 1.
As his employer he needs to follow your direction. What happens when the rest of the staff find out what's going on, because they will. It's a restaurant. There will be complaints of favoritism and they will quit. What happens when he says he doesn't want to come to work? Your business is your livelihood I assume. Mixing the two is never a good idea. Set a limit, no employees. There are a lot of guys in the world. Get another one.
You are TOTALY missing the picture here! This is not about Employer-Employee but about Wife that is not being sexually satisfied by her husband and then she went and found a guy that is giving her what she needs, She is doing it openly, she didnt go behind her husbands back.... Woman is most likely in her sexual prime.... She works hard and she wants to play hard when she gets home. Since he cant give her what she needs, He needs to be more understanding of her needs and be accommodating to her needs! If he dont guess what will happen? I bet you she will leave ! ! !

You are TOTALY missing the picture here! This is not about Employer-Employee but about Wife that is not being sexually satisfied by her husband and then she went and found a guy that is giving her what she needs, She is doing it openly, she didnt go behind her husbands back.... Woman is most likely in her sexual prime.... She works hard and she wants to play hard when she gets home. Since he cant give her what she needs, He needs to be more understanding of her needs and be accommodating to her needs! If he dont guess what will happen? I bet you she will leave ! ! !
Actually I get the picture quite clearly. I am an employer and a bull. The business puts food on the table and a roof over their head. If you read his other posts, you will see that what I predicted came to pass. The kid isn't showing up for work but staying home to fuck. Now the business suffers. There are any number of cocks available to her that don't have to show up and keep the business operating so she can have a place to fuck and food to eat in between. That is where she should be looking for a toy. Just wait till the rest of the staff find out. The guys will all want a piece and the girls will get pissed and quit because they wont want to be carrying the extra weight. I repeat. Dont shit where you eat.

Reactions: Craigatore
my wife had a few selected bulls she never worn condoms with. she a woman who prefers bare back. But saying that she has fallen pregnant to one of her bulls. It of course was the one who was very well endowed. Drove her and me nuts with wild sex knowing anothe rman had made my wife pregnant
I know that, my mommywifs Bull (my daddy now) has taken over the family. He is very shamant but also dominant towards me. It was still a shock when she told me that she is pregnant by him. I am never inside. I have to sleep in the baby room and the baby too. Mommy likes her babies to share the room - so our diapers are on the diaper shelf (clearly visible to visitors) He wants me to think of it as a sibling, which I do as a good sissy baby. Mommy is pregnant again. A few years ago he moved in by her/us. She saiys he is my man oder husband and he she is my wife.

Whether the bull is moving into the apartment or house - that is a good question. Hm - I would say - if it's the right bull - YES. Maybe if the cuckold is submissive - then it is better - otherwise there can be tension. In my case - I am very submissive and my upbringing as a sissy baby girl may make it easier. He is now the master of the house and our boys like him too - they talk to him with daddy - me too. I gave him my house key - a sissy baby girl doesn't need a house key. I don't drive a car anymore - I gave him the key. When we go somewhere - mommy is in front - the boys and me in the back. He also forbade me not to speak to my boys or sons - it would be inappropriate for a sissy. Like the bays, I'm supposed to see them as siblings - and the boys, too, and they love it.

Actually I get the picture quite clearly. I am an employer and a bull. The business puts food on the table and a roof over their head. If you read his other posts, you will see that what I predicted came to pass. The kid isn't showing up for work but staying home to fuck. Now the business suffers. There are any number of cocks available to her that don't have to show up and keep the business operating so she can have a place to fuck and food to eat in between. That is where she should be looking for a toy. Just wait till the rest of the staff find out. The guys will all want a piece and the girls will get pissed and quit because they wont want to be carrying the extra weight. I repeat. Dont shit where you eat.
The kid is not showing up for work because hes got a new purpose in life and that is to do what hes doing keep the wife sexually satisfied!

Reactions: owlcuck
Like most people have said, I think it is a bad idea since you are his boss. Eventually all your employees will know what is going on and may lose their respect for you. Business will go downhill from there. Not worth it.

That said, you might tell him that if he finds a different job, moving in is a possibility. Make sure he gets established at this new job for a while before working out the details of moving in.

He should pay rent, period. I think he should also have his own bedroom, even if he doesn't sleep in there much, so that when friends or family who don't know of your arrangement come over, it just looks like you are renting out a room to this man.

Figure out in advance all the usual stuff as if screening a roommate. Does he need to buy his own food, and fix his own meals? Is he a slob that is going to leave messes for you to clean up? Will he help pay utility bills or does his rent cover everything? It may turn out that while this guy is a great bull, he is potentially a terrible roommate.

Yes, he is the bull and he is fucking your wife, but he needs to know that if he makes life at home inconvenient for you, or your wife gets bored with him, he will need to find another place to live, right away.

Reactions: Mrstevela
My wife and I agreed to ask our BULL to move in with us years ago. He quickly agreed, and initially, he had his own bedroom, and my wife would sleep in our room some nights and his on other nights. But, within a month, he moved into our room full time and shared our queen-size bed with us both, where we all slept naked every night. This allowed him full access to both of us at any time he desired.

It took some adjustment for all of us; I did his laundry and did all the cooking and cleaning, just as I did for my wife. He and my wife continued their weekly scheduled Wednesday night dates with going out to dinner together and being alone. That was the only night I did not sleep in our married bed.

Sexually, things also changed with his becoming the head of the household. I was available to him for any things he desired at all times. He likes for me to suck his cock each evening and he also enjoys fucking me when my wife is not in the mood or not around. The biggest change was that I now needed to ask for his permission to touch my wife sexually or wait to be invited in.

Overall, it has been a great situation and we continue to feel the decision to invite him to live with us full time has allowed us to all grow in our relationship. So, we would highly recommend you invite him to live with you based upon our experiences.

Be sure and think through the intermediate and long term scenarios. If your wife's relationship with her lover fizzles at some point in time, it be awkward getting the guy out. What if she conceives with him? Take a little time and make sure YOU can thrive in the new living situation. Others in this forum have done what you are asking about, - it will be interesting to hear their views. 😊

Be sure and think through the intermediate and long term scenarios. If your wife's relationship with her lover fizzles at some point in time, it be awkward getting the guy out. What if she conceives with him? Take a little time and make sure YOU can thrive in the new living situation. Others in this forum have done what you are asking about, - it will be interesting to hear their views. 😊

Things like the possibility of pregnancy are things that need to be discussed between all parties involved. If a man lives with you and is intimate with the wife, There is going to be a risk of pregnancy. We discussed it at length before making the move together and are all good with what happens with lots of bareback sex and internal cum shots.

BAD IDEA. The fantasy will NOT be the reality and this will cause problems. Wish him well and send him on his way. This doesn't have ANY potential to enhance your primary relationship but has a high likelihood of adversely impacting or even destroying it. This is just sex. Say no to this arrangement and let him be an adult and take care of himself. He can still see your wife on the side, just not in your place.

Reactions: Angelo1977
Nicely stated, Softstub. While the sex might be nonstop and hot, there's a bigger picture to consider. Finances are a key element, as is an exit strategy.

I think that there are 2 problems here. 1) your wife is fucking your employee. Never shit where you eat. 2) she wants to move him into your house. See problem number 1.
As his employer he needs to follow your direction. What happens when the rest of the staff find out what's going on, because they will. It's a restaurant. There will be complaints of favoritism and they will quit. What happens when he says he doesn't want to come to work? Your business is your livelihood I assume. Mixing the two is never a good idea. Set a limit, no employees. There are a lot of guys in the world. Get another one.
Totally agree, just for short pleasures, dont destroy your business, live and lose your wife. Guy is young and maybe he will leak the things with him irresponsible actions. So definitly you play with FIRE