Is my wife turning into a hotwif

Dancewatcher

It started 12 – 18 months ago my wife bought some mirrored glasses and I teased her about them being perv glasses, she would smile and accept it. After this happening for a while she starte d being more open about perving, which I enjoyed. She also started flirting with younger guys especially strangers, nothing sexual just touching, staring into their eyes, big smiles , giggles and getting into their personal space, again I enjoyed watching!!

A few weeks ago we were out dancing with another couple (none of us play), at the end of the night a stranger who was in his late 20’s got my wife who is 51 up to dance, he quickly started dancing very close without much movement so my wifes small tits would have been against his chest and his young cock would have been rubbing my wife’s mound, out of character and fucking hot to see. My wife’s back was to us and we had the perfect view as he reached around with both hands putting them right under my wifes ass cheeks, his fingers must have been close to her pussy! MMMM HOT. He then lifted my wife up which would have pulled her body hard against his and his cock must have been rubbing her pussy. As this happened our friends gasped and said “WOOOO Andrew” in a tone as if to say do something about it! I watched. He then put her down and kept close dancing but they turned around so his back was to us, I think my wife said we could see so he turned her to keep feeling her ass. After a while a lady in his group came over and said we should save my wife and we said she was fine but I think she could see where his hands were and thought he was crossing some lines. The music finished and we left.

I did talk to my wife about it and she said it was just a dance and she was just worried he might drop her when he lifted her up. If I danced with another woman like that she would cut my nuts off. I asked her to be more careful if we are out with friends as it was awkward when they commented and she needs to look at me if out with friends incase she is going to far, but if we are out alone I don’t mind and she can go for it. I also told her she looked sexy dancing with him. She was a little weirded out by that but moved on quickly.

After the above she has been even more blatant with her perving even making comments about guys as we drive past and on a sat night when we had a different couple around a male friends name came up and we discussed how he is a little strange and also likes getting his gear off(only top) My wife made an enthusiastic comment that he had a great body though. Then she bragged that when we have stayed at an Air B&B a couple of times how she saw him walking around in his jocks and again that he had a great body! She then facebook stalked him to show the other wife his pic. That night we had sex and just before I made a comment about not having a body as good as our friend, she looked me up and down and had a wicked smile like I wish it was, so I think she was pretending it was him between her legs and his cock inside her as we fucked! :) Well I hope so!!!

Then we were at a bar end of the night again when two young guys sat next to her and she started talking to them and included me, one of the guys offered her a taste of his drink which she took and then turned on her stool putting her back to me giving them total attention and received theirs. I was out of the group . After 10mins she moved back to include me. Then the pub closed and we went back to the room. Stupid me missed a perfect opportunity I wont again.

Last weekend we were at my sons party and we were sitting at a high table on stools, one of our sons friends 30 sat next to my wife (innocently) and talked to us my wife was looking at pics on his phone sso stood up leaning into him and her tit kept lightly brushing his arm, hope it was deliberate but probably not. Later we were sitting again and another of his friends sat to talk to us and he deliberately moved his stool closer to my wife and as we talked he kept making general comment and would add her name then put his arm around her and look at me. She did nothing although her legs had turned towards him. He is an alpha male and I think just posturing but I still found it sexy.

I have written these events down to see what other people think about were my wife is? I think and hope she is on her way to being a hot wife What do you think? Please tell me!

"She also started flirting with younger guys especially strangers, nothing sexual just touching, staring into their eyes, big smiles , giggles and getting into their personal space, again I enjoyed watching!! "

Was there a motivating factor that caused her to start acting like this?

I have given her gentle hints and am waiting for her to cross the line again and then I will be blunt. Don't want to freak her out and scare her off as she is concervative when it comes to sex

Reactions: Jeff Brown
I have given her gentle hints and am waiting for her to cross the line again and then I will be blunt. Don't want to freak her out and scare her off as she is concervative when it comes to sex
have you considered that the actions she's taken may have been her way of encouraging you to communicate to her what you're thinking about/desiring? Maybe she's also not wanting to scare you but does have an interest / a curiousness to explore it a bit?

She has to know the light is green if you want her to go for it. Be careful a green light doesn't spoil it for her. Sometimes it's not what you tell them but how you do it. Waiting for a moment may be just what the doctor ordered. Taking her some place like Vegas, encouraging the action and then telling her might be good also. Do it early on so she has time to react in the target rich environment.

Reactions: Jeff Brown