Is she cheating ??

hAVE I BEEN UNWILLINGLY CUCKED ???? , phoned today at my usual time , after about 5/7!rings she picked up - now our house always had the television on , even just for background - but today it was silent and I mean silent - you know when you even sort of know the acoustics in your home - she was very nervous and seemed keen to get me off the phone , so I left it 5 mins and called back - same again silent and quick to go , she says my stepbrother was in talking over some personal stuff - this was always a crunch day - that jack was due to get his bus back and I had told her I didn’t want him near the house and to take it up and leave it at the yard / so either he was in MY FuCKING HOUSE or she wasn’t there which sounded more like it , but hopefully I can match the times of the calls with the preceding and aftermath of them with my silent friends , thought it would have taken longer but maybe the trap has sprung , she has been giving me good sex too even licking my arse hole and me hers in return and the classic , if I mentioned him or his bus she put him down too , calling him a prick etc / classic fucking smokescreen eh guys - updates to follow - thanks to all who are still following and supporting 👍👍

hAVE I BEEN UNWILLINGLY CUCKED ???? , phoned today at my usual time , after about 5/7!rings she picked up - now our house always had the television on , even just for background - but today it was silent and I mean silent - you know when you even sort of know the acoustics in your home - she was very nervous and seemed keen to get me off the phone , so I left it 5 mins and called back - same again silent and quick to go , she says my stepbrother was in talking over some personal stuff - this was always a crunch day - that jack was due to get his bus back and I had told her I didn’t want him near the house and to take it up and leave it at the yard / so either he was in MY FuCKING HOUSE or she wasn’t there which sounded more like it , but hopefully I can match the times of the calls with the preceding and aftermath of them with my silent friends , thought it would have taken longer but maybe the trap has sprung , she has been giving me good sex too even licking my arse hole and me hers in return and the classic , if I mentioned him or his bus she put him down too , calling him a prick etc / classic fucking smokescreen eh guys - updates to follow - thanks to all who are still following and supporting 👍👍
Classic reverse psychology, calling him a prick (she gets to associate him & prick as she talks to you. He's definitely fuckibg her and in herbown way, she's flaunting it to you.
I think she's really close to Cucking with him. 1st step: you clean up his creampie from her well fucked pussy!

Reactions: btweets
almost all wives cheat at some time
Yes I think so too Cathy it’s just the behind my back underhanded way she is going about it - she knew I would have been ok with her fucking him so to me that means there is more to this and any attachment whatsoever was never mentioned and she knows I would never agree to that 🙁

Classic reverse psychology, calling him a prick (she gets to associate him & prick as she talks to you. He's definitely fuckibg her and in herbown way, she's flaunting it to you.
I think she's really close to Cucking with him. 1st step: you clean up his creampie from her well fucked pussy!
No, he is a rat, the lowest of the lowest. He doesn't deserve to even touch a woman, let alone fuck one...

Yes u know it - She had many chances to open her legs for this jack with my blessing but fought me tooth and nail every time - I would never go back on my marriage vows and shit like that - miss fucking nun - all the while she turning me over like this , just want to punch her right in the kisser as she sleeps - I’ll wait a bit and gather more intel before I kick the two of them out on the kerb 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖 just wish I’d got those voice recorders way earlier , can’t wait to see her face when I play them back to her eh , and we will see just how much a fake Para this jack is too 👊👊
Be careful, you might lose goods during the divorce... The court system is designed to support women no matter what

No she is trying to make me think that she doesn’t like him so I don’t question anything - have already sort of have her a couple of chances to come clean - eg after the calls - I asked her - is everything ok as you sounded nervous on the phone - she dismissed that with the stepson thing - easy to catch her out with the times of calls and whereabouts and exactly who was in my house when I called 😀😀👍

Be careful, you might lose goods during the divorce... The court system is designed to support women no matter what
Yes I know mate that’s why the bank is getting a visit shortly - would be worth it to get well rid and the stepdaughter too - who is helping her mother cheat on her stepfather - go figure eh 👎👎

Yes u know it - She had many chances to open her legs for this jack with my blessing but fought me tooth and nail every time - I would never go back on my marriage vows and shit like that - miss fucking nun - all the while she turning me over like this , just want to punch her right in the kisser as she sleeps - I’ll wait a bit and gather more intel before I kick the two of them out on the kerb 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖 just wish I’d got those voice recorders way earlier , can’t wait to see her face when I play them back to her eh , and we will see just how much a fake Para this jack is too 👊👊
Just 1 thing: keep in mind thats maybe what she wants. Cuckold takes all forms.
Maybe she couldn't bring herself to tell you to ur face that she loves fucking him?
I dunno, just a thought...i

Yes I never thought of that sgt ray but to be honest some of the other stuff my friends have picked up are downright disrespectful and really stabbed in the back

Yes I never thought of that sgt ray but to be honest some of the other stuff my friends have picked up are downright disrespectful and really stabbed in the back
U know there are many degrees of cuckolding. From mild/verbal to incredibly wicked & hurtful.

Not justifying what she's done. Just maybe she's probing, experimenting, to see how far she can push you. And he's helping her (and fucking her).

All can be hurtful,but thats what a cuck wants, no?
So, you have a choice: put up with it (it can only get worse) or take a hike on her.

If you stay, she's going to have you cleaning her pussy after she fucks him...but you know that already, don't you?

There’s a saying.. “Sometimes it’s cheaper to keep her.” My thinking is that this whole situation just might be able to be turned around and into your advantage. Once you decide to let her listen to the recordings and let the cat out of the bag, be sure to give her an opportunity to explain herself so you know everything there is to know. I would also bluff and tell her that you also have hidden video of her as well, and tell her that this is her one and only chance to tell you about anyone or anything else that happened, at the house and elsewhere. That this is her chance to be upfront and honest before you let her hear and see what you also have, that you will give her the opportunity for her to tell you everything, before you show her what you already know. This should get you even more information that you actually don’t really have, and of course, make sure you’re recording everything that is said between the two of you when you decide to confront her. Then you really need to think about what all you can you could get from her, for your own pleasure, before you decide to divorce her, if you still want to anyway. You just might, and probably will, have the upper hand to make all your fantasies come true! Lol

Reactions: nobs99
You have her just where she wants you!
You WANT her to cuckold you. To fuck other men. To make you help her dress, drive her, wait fir her as she sucks a long fat cock. Be there to drive her home with his cum all over her face...
for you to clean up/lick off.
You've always wanted to be her cuck. Now you can do it. Go ahead, its really what you want & need.
No judgement here. These pages are full of guys just like you or who wud luv to be. I hope she doesn't make you suck his cock...but she probably will...Own it, Cuck! Live it, enjoy it!

You WANT her to cuckold you. To fuck other men. To make you help her dress, drive her, wait fir her as she sucks a long fat cock. Be there to drive her home with his cum all over her face...
You've always wanted to be her cuck. Now you can do it. Go ahead, its really what you want & need.
No judgement here. These pages are full of guys just like you or who wud luv to be. I hope she doesn't make you suck his cock...but she probably will...Own it, Cuck! Live it, enjoy it!
He already said she isn't into that, and the recording already revealed her real intentions. She's a snake who wants to be with a rat and they are both taking advantage of a poor man who wants to live his life and enjoy his sexual desires. I'm just waiting for the post where he says they both have been kicked out on the curb...

Reactions: Sgt Ray
Yes I know , the whole issue here apart from him stealing valour is who he is - seemingly she has cheated with her last partner too with this guy and along with other reasons I don’t know too much about he ended up taking his own life ! That must have been one of the reasons - no the whole issue is I have no problem with fucking with no emotional attachment - but this is different - obviously something is still there ( if it ever went away ), I’m the only one that is allowed that emotional attachment

He already said she isn't into that, and the recording already revealed her real intentions. She's a snake who wants to be with a rat and they are both taking advantage of a poor man who wants to live his life and enjoy his sexual desires. I'm just waiting for the post where he says they both have been kicked out on the curb...
Don’t worry craigatore I will have my evidence handy but have a couple of separate issues to take care of first , so the confrontation will take place end of this week , all the times I was a dirty sick guy - who would ever want other people to fuck there wife and sex is between man and wife but it’s ok to chat and text in the phone to your ex who was ‘the one ‘ backstab your husband who has only ever shown you love and kindness and get your daughter to help you since ‘ she is ok with it - she doesn’t mind her mother communicating with her ex behind her stepfather s back - he texts her too by the way and she informs what he has text her so she in fact could be a go between as I said I wanted his no and social media deleted , still building evidence and have