Is she cheating ??

To me its pretty simple, if your not preforming to a high standard in the bedroom, she has no choice but to fulfill her sexual needs else where. So don't blame her her for your inadequacies to satisfy her needs. you are not giving her the pleasure she desires, otherwise she would be home screwing you. so stop spying on her and spend your energy learning how to be her lover, instead of holding her back from the pleasure you can't supply for her

To me its pretty simple, if your not preforming to a high standard in the bedroom, she has no choice but to fulfill her sexual needs else where. So don't blame her her for your inadequacies to satisfy her needs. you are not giving her the pleasure she desires, otherwise she would be home screwing you. so stop spying on her and spend your energy learning how to be her lover, instead of holding her back from the pleasure you can't supply for her
No I’m not inadequate and she gets plenty of pleasure and screwing , it’s the potential emotional attachment with this guy that is the only problem - after all she absolutely not allow any of my exes to visit the house for any purpose whatsoever and I’ve been taken for a mug before with my last partner so I have every right to do what I’m doing - if she was upfront with me Would be a different story - but she professes to be uninterested in any aspect of hotwifing or fucking would your hubby allow someone you have admitted to him that he was ‘THE ONE ‘ , being a cuckold is one thing - a messy divorce is another - I may be getting what I wanted but with someone she has no ties with or past with - that’s what I wanted

• Love
Reactions: btweets
AND she won’t be in when I get in ( taking birthday gifts to sister in law ) so I will be checking ( long shots ) wash for any soiled panties or freshly washed ones and in the house they are out of sight so can have a better catch up , be right onto the voice recorders to check what was said / done - I doubt they be talking about the weather - angry / anxious/ nervous and turned on - am I about to be cuckolded for the first time - I’m angry due to there history was more emotional than sexual , a fuck buddy is fine - an ex ‘THE ONE - just isn’t , so slightest thing emotion wise the recorders pick up I’ll shut it down and quickly - he can fuck her all he wants but she is MY wife and slut
Good luck! Hope u get what u want.
No I’m not inadequate and she gets plenty of pleasure and screwing , it’s the potential emotional attachment with this guy that is the only problem - after all she absolutely not allow any of my exes to visit the house for any purpose whatsoever and I’ve been taken for a mug before with my last partner so I have every right to do what I’m doing - if she was upfront with me Would be a different story - but she professes to be uninterested in any aspect of hotwifing or fucking would your hubby allow someone you have admitted to him that he was ‘THE ONE ‘ , being a cuckold is one thing - a messy divorce is another - I may be getting what I wanted but with someone she has no ties with or past with - that’s what I wanted
Tough position, my man. U know in ur heart she's gonna fuck him...and thats ok by you.
But u fear the emotional attachment, we get that.
So, what do you do when ur listening devices pick her up making a date to see him?
Do you confront her? No winner there.
REALLY tough spot, guy. Sorry. I think you know she's gonna meet him & fuck him. Only question is; does she leave you for him...

Good luck! Hope u get what u want.

Tough position, my man. U know in ur heart she's gonna fuck him...and thats ok by you.
But u fear the emotional attachment, we get that.
So, what do you do when ur listening devices pick her up making a date to see him?
Do you confront her? No winner there.
REALLY tough spot, guy. Sorry. I think you know she's gonna meet him & fuck him. Only question is; does she leave you for him...
Yes that’s my worst nightmare but after her playing the nun card with me and denying every time she wants anything to do with fucking other men , here comes this dude back on the scene , I been here before and I’d weather the storm once again - that’s life I suppose but I won’t go down easy , of all the firms she joins he just happens to work there eh - I wonder if there’s been communication for a while and it’s taken me till now to pick up on it - tonight will be make or break maybe ??? , just my luck she starts to fuck but with totally the wrong guy - she might stay and he just be a fuck buddy - that be ideal but he is an unknown quantity -🙁

Feel for you, bud. I agree that SHE may be looking for a fuck-buddy. But don't know his intentions. Hooe you know more tonight.

I assume she definitely knows a fuck-buddy is ok by you? If so, how dud she take/react to that when u tild her?

Yes that’s my worst nightmare but after her playing the nun card with me and denying every time she wants anything to do with fucking other men , here comes this dude back on the scene , I been here before and I’d weather the storm once again - that’s life I suppose but I won’t go down easy , of all the firms she joins he just happens to work there eh - I wonder if there’s been communication for a while and it’s taken me till now to pick up on it - tonight will be make or break maybe ??? , just my luck she starts to fuck but with totally the wrong guy - she might stay and he just be a fuck buddy - that be ideal but he is an unknown quantity -🙁
Listen, she told you he was coming over this time and you've been encouraging this behavior for a long time. This is what guys do so often. THIS IS WHY so many wives end up cheating even though their husbands are interested in sharing them. The DRAMA is excruciating, it's impossible to enjoy hotwifing this way and it's quite tedious. Either come up with some rules, tell her you DO NOT want this guy around, even once or just leave her alone and let her enjoy getting fucked by this guy, which is what she desires. It's HER desires that matter since you've encouraged this. It IS NOT going to happen the way you guys always fantasize about it going down. WE want it OUR way and especially since many of you have hounded us about it incessantly for years. MAKE A DECISION and stick with it. Let him fuck her or stop it now. But, if you stop it now she's most likely NEVER going to consider fucking other guys with your consent again and she will probably cheat on you with this guy (which honestly, you deserve). If you want your wife to be a traditional wife then stop encouraging her to be free.

Mrs Hotwife

Listen, she told you he was coming over this time and you've been encouraging this behavior for a long time. This is what guys do so often. THIS IS WHY so many wives end up cheating even though their husbands are interested in sharing them. The DRAMA is excruciating, it's impossible to enjoy hotwifing this way and it's quite tedious. Either come up with some rules, tell her you DO NOT want this guy around, even once or just leave her alone and let her enjoy getting fucked by this guy, which is what she desires. It's HER desires that matter since you've encouraged this. It IS NOT going to happen the way you guys always fantasize about it going down. WE want it OUR way and especially since many of you have hounded us about it incessantly for years. MAKE A DECISION and stick with it. Let him fuck her or stop it now. But, if you stop it now she's most likely NEVER going to consider fucking other guys with your consent again and she will probably cheat on you with this guy (which honestly, you deserve). If you want your wife to be a traditional wife then stop encouraging her to be free.

Mrs Hotwife
You tell him, Mrs Hotwife! Guy needs to be cucked and we all know it. Maybe she shud just fuck this guy in front of hubby...

Can’t wait to hear what all happened, please keep us posted. And don’t ever think it’s because you’re performing inadequately, sometimes they just like to go back and see what it was like before, and because it’s a more comfortable situation.

Reactions: snow4680
UPDATE - sorry haven’t been on - firstly can I say thanks to Craigatore for his concern 👍- secondly i m not a sub person or one who likes humiliation - I’m a bit of a misnomer - yes I am a cross dresser ( straight ) but otherwise I consider myself to be an alpha male - yes she has been communicating with this jack - lies and untruths have come out about her past and what she has told me in relation to that and events that have occurred there AND her fucking daughter is complicit and colluding in communications with him - thank god I have my little friends so to all the doubters that told me I was wrong to spy on her if you are in my shoes you would be soooo glad u did exactly the same - BT TWEETS thank you 👍👍👍, so I have asked her to delete his no and tell my stepdaughter to block him on social media and tell him why - to see and then hopefully hear what is being said and why - I had no problems being a cuckold if it was purely sex and to be honest after hearing his voice and part of a conversation I don’t think he has a fuck in him ! Every time we spoke about sharing and cuckolding she was appalled and disgusted - this is different - an example - stepdaughter informs mother that jack has been messaging her - mother then tells him , yes she is ok with it - she doesn’t mind - her to him - when you text me and he is around I get all nervous and I will think there is something going on - he hasn’t said anything yet but think he will - jack replied - let him think he knows nothing - many crushing other statements follow in chats , so still recording and saving to my phone - so off next week so going into bank to move my money ( joint account ) - step daughter has mentioned about transferring money too - looks like I married a fucking lying , cheating snake and live with two of them - what is it they say - keep your friends close but YOUR ENEMIES closer - 5 years for nothing - she knew from the start I was ok with her fucking but only that - not to re start ( if it ever was over ) with this jack ‘ THEONE ‘ - she said about a song she plays about a lost love from her past but was someone else - no it is him and she said - yes I bet it really gets to him ( me ) when I play that but he doesn’t know I’m really thinking of you - he laughed - more evidence I record the better - looks like my cuckold journey is about to end - and a prison sentence is about to begin

Also to all the ex forces guys on here I’d like to let you all know this jack was called out and proven to be guilty of STOLEN VALOUR- he has been pretending for years - going to events , chairing commemoration , flag lowering etc etc - pretending he was in and had actively served in the - uk parachute regiment ( airborne ) even had the tattoos etc , always had a Para t shirt on - people looked up to him - that’s the kind of rat 🐀 I’m dealing with here guys - so to anyone that has actively served what kind of character does he have ?? Only kidding about prison - no woman is worth doing time for

I really regret you finding out what a snake she is.
Yes, for some women, a cuckold equals someone to take advantage of and use. To be sneered at & completely disrespected.
She could have fucked Jack and that wouldn't have bothered you. In fact, you could have enjoyed it. But she is more interested in taking advantage of you.
There will come a day when her wonderful jack turns on her & fucks another woman. Tgen she gets her just deserts.
Be strong. Don't dare take her back.
Get rid of the bitch as soon as you can. You'll be so much the better for it.
Good luck to you...

UPDATE - sorry haven’t been on - firstly can I say thanks to Craigatore for his concern 👍- secondly i m not a sub person or one who likes humiliation - I’m a bit of a misnomer - yes I am a cross dresser ( straight ) but otherwise I consider myself to be an alpha male - yes she has been communicating with this jack - lies and untruths have come out about her past and what she has told me in relation to that and events that have occurred there AND her fucking daughter is complicit and colluding in communications with him - thank god I have my little friends so to all the doubters that told me I was wrong to spy on her if you are in my shoes you would be soooo glad u did exactly the same - BT TWEETS thank you 👍👍👍, so I have asked her to delete his no and tell my stepdaughter to block him on social media and tell him why - to see and then hopefully hear what is being said and why - I had no problems being a cuckold if it was purely sex and to be honest after hearing his voice and part of a conversation I don’t think he has a fuck in him ! Every time we spoke about sharing and cuckolding she was appalled and disgusted - this is different - an example - stepdaughter informs mother that jack has been messaging her - mother then tells him , yes she is ok with it - she doesn’t mind - her to him - when you text me and he is around I get all nervous and I will think there is something going on - he hasn’t said anything yet but think he will - jack replied - let him think he knows nothing - many crushing other statements follow in chats , so still recording and saving to my phone - so off next week so going into bank to move my money ( joint account ) - step daughter has mentioned about transferring money too - looks like I married a fucking lying , cheating snake and live with two of them - what is it they say - keep your friends close but YOUR ENEMIES closer - 5 years for nothing - she knew from the start I was ok with her fucking but only that - not to re start ( if it ever was over ) with this jack ‘ THEONE ‘ - she said about a song she plays about a lost love from her past but was someone else - no it is him and she said - yes I bet it really gets to him ( me ) when I play that but he doesn’t know I’m really thinking of you - he laughed - more evidence I record the better - looks like my cuckold journey is about to end - and a prison sentence is about to begin
So very happy I could help, but it’s a shame what you found out. Sorry and wish nothing but the best for you!

Also her ex boss text her late at night ( well for us anyway ) hi how are you xxx - she never replied but thought that was odd - but he has fucked her before I met her and she has had text messages as stated previously and never leaves her phone lying around - if she does leave it ( if she in the shower ) all messages and incoming / outgoing calls deleted - so is there any way I could have her messages / calls forwarded to my phone without her knowledge ?
She’s getting fucked bro

So very happy I could help, but it’s a shame what you found out. Sorry and wish nothing but the best for you!
Really sorry it ended this way. Cuckolding is obviously not what she was looking for. Glad you took the steps to protect yourself.
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
There's a lot to be learned for all of us in your misfortune.

Thanks to everyone for there kind words and support - yes we could easily have had the conversation that she wanted this jack to fuck her and I would have loved that - but this is so conniving and all behind my back so there must be more to it than sex - and the stepdaughter assisting in relaying messages from him to her - we have never got on but she did with this jack I understand so right up her street 👎 so sent for another silent friend for my car that she uses - still playing dumb and blind stupid husband for time being and recording thanks again to all - will update 😖😖😖😖😖😖🙁🙁🙁🥲🥲

Yes u know it - She had many chances to open her legs for this jack with my blessing but fought me tooth and nail every time - I would never go back on my marriage vows and shit like that - miss fucking nun - all the while she turning me over like this , just want to punch her right in the kisser as she sleeps - I’ll wait a bit and gather more intel before I kick the two of them out on the kerb 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖 just wish I’d got those voice recorders way earlier , can’t wait to see her face when I play them back to her eh , and we will see just how much a fake Para this jack is too 👊👊