Is she cheating ??

Well that is my biggest fear as it has happened to me with my ex - she was cheating behind my back with boss at work and she left me for him , I am all for her being fucked by whoever / whatever but I want / need to be involved even partly to start
Exactly, it is okay for you to let her fuck others but you still have boundaries. As said earlier by me and others, you need to be a MAN. If she is doing something that crosses the line, that's ABUSE!!!! All the guys that get in a relationship with a cheating woman are idiots of a next level as she might do the same to them.

Reactions: PalePrincess
Exactly, it is okay for you to let her fuck others but you still have boundaries. As said earlier by me and others, you need to be a MAN. If she is doing something that crosses the line, that's ABUSE!!!! All the guys that get in a relationship with a cheating woman are idiots of a next level as she might do the same to them.
Yes I know , been there and got that t shirt so would not stand for it again - seems to be a lot of hushed conversations between my stepdaughter and her mother - so worth leaving them a bit longer even for that - stepdaughter doesn’t like me to know or be a part of her little schemes and plans until it involves her needing something from me otherwise I’m left out so worth there weight in gold just for that - anyhoo my other aim was to see if she was vocal and said any names or anything I might use to my / our advantage when she is vibing her pussy when I am work to share her or get an idea who / what she is thinking of when playing solo 😀👍

I can't gather what tree you're barking up.

If it's truly about her pleasure then you are superfluous, you don't NEED to know of her sexuality. BUT it's clear you want to know, every detail, not for her but for you.

If she catches you spying on her AND she will, you'll be in the dog house permanently. and things will never be the same between you both.

If it's truly about her pleasure then you are superfluous, you don't NEED to know of her sexuality. BUT it's clear you want to know, every detail, not for her but for you.

If she catches you spying on her AND she will, you'll be in the dog house permanently. and things will never be the same between you both.
Yes there is that too - I wouldn’t want that for a second - yes time to pack it all away and let things find their own flow maybe 🤔

OFC it's for him too... There are two people in a relationship, what a surprise! If all the benefits are one sided it's abuse. In his specific case is domestic abuse. There are martial obligations that needs to be fulfilled. It's okay to let your spouse to sleep with others, that doesn't mean you lose the dignity of a human being.

At the end of the day my decision to use the recorders was simply to see if she was seeing / communicating with anyone else and to record her playing with her vibe during the day to see if she was vocal and mentioned anything I could use to my advantage to better our sex life and or help in some way to eventually sharing her - a bit of insider information. Shall we say but would never let it diminish our relationship with each other or allow her to fuck me over in any way -

Update - another situation , we were at my stepsons house for a 40 th birthday party , and their neighbours also had a 30 th party at a nearby club , anyhoo they took there party back to next door and two male guests appeared from that party - one knew my wife and as they embraced and turned I saw him appear to cup her tit - quick kiss on the lips ( not overtly sexual ) and they separated - he noticed that I had seen him and said in a condescending manner - I know your wife from way before your time and looked at her and smirked - shortly after ( 2-3 minutes ) they were ejected from our party due to his friend’s behaviour - as they were leaving I saw my wife blowing him a couple of kisses and nodding also after them ? - now I think perhaps he was saying he will call her or vice versa , seemingly she said he was blowing her kisses and she was just returning them - he is a bit of a thug and wouldn’t advite him to our house etc - so no social meetings - so how could I possibly encourage a further rendezvous , my wife has mentioned him a couple of times but nothing about me liking the hug etc as she knows I want to share her but denies it

I'm looking forward to see what happens
Yes same here , stepdaughter has been hanging around for 2 weeks ( holidays ) so my wife hadn’t really had time alone to vibe or get up to whatever as she only one in the house during the day - hoping for some good vibrator recording and or hopefully a phone call or saying a name or a kink or a turn on for her while she vibing

Does vibing mean talking? Orbusing a vibrator on herself?
Ah sorry here in uk we have different terms to our friends in the us - yes when she is using the vibrator solo ( I’m at work ) and this morning I caught her looking at some thing on her phone then a little smile and then quickly swiped it away when I reappeared back in the room - first day totally Alone in the house and heard the big pink vibrator going on / off so she must have been checking the charge - she flattened the battery before lol - here it is in the pic9846B69B-544C-4237-8989-F96E6DAFD941.jpeg

OK so if you have been following my journey I have mentioned a guy called jack my wife used to work with and he was engaged due to be married shortly - at work she had an affair with this guy and he wanted to ditch his fiancé and run away with her - ( at this time I had only started to see her ) and have no idea about much else as she keeps cards close to her chest with her past - anyhoo this morning I came into room and she was reading / looking at something on her phone ( she thought I was in washroom / bathroom- I came into the room and she was smiling then on seeing me quickly swiped whatever it was away , closed her phone and went to shower - shortly after I’m at my work and I get a message saying she has a new run for today ( she is small coach driver ) and guess who is on the coach with her -YES - JACK - so do I encourage it - stay cool - what now ?????? Any feedback greatly received -

And if she has a solo play with her vibe in the afternoon AFTER her bus run I’ll know exactly who and what has made her horny eh 😀😀👍👍👍👍- when I had started to see her she told me this guy jack liked her and used to wave to her , what she didn’t tell me was he was still leaving love letters on the windscreen of her bus - shorty after he left the company due to a stolen valour scandal 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 so he is a fucking low life for that

Great looking body...and a huge vibrator!

Tell us the truth, would you mind terribly if she's fucking another guy?
Still the good wife, coming home to you, after he uses her like a slut?
Maybe the cuckold idea appeals a bit?

Great looking body...and a huge vibrator!

Tell us the truth, would you mind terribly if she's fucking another guy?
Still the good wife, coming home to you, after he uses her like a slut?
Maybe the cuckold idea appeals a bit?
Thanks sgt ray , yes we have a mains hitachi one too which is a bit bigger still , yes of course that’s why I’m on this forum I’d love her to come home used or leave her spunk covered panties for me to clean , she is well aware of my desire to share her , and she has been a slut in the past - I have told her things from my past as didn’t want any secrets between us but now and again bits and pieces crop up from her past but she unwilling to tell me , even though I have said to tell me , she can’t understand why I would want to know what she did with other men ? . When these things and now recently the phone stuff occur it says to me she is still hiding secrets which is the part I don’t like - hence the voice recorders - I’m not spying on her just want to be in the loop -

I understand. 1 of the hottest thing my GF has done is come home wearing cum soaked panties, wrapping them around my cock & jerking me slowly as she tells me the details of her night.
She has to back off & warn me again & again, "dont cum, hold it off, dont cum yet", as she strokes me with her soaked panties.