Is she cheating ??

I totally agree with that - once you open the door there's no going back. It's not fair to encourage a wife to get slutty only when you want. If you really want a hotwife you have to accept that that means we will fuck who we want, when we want, how we want. Once we get a taste for fucking other guys it becomes something we can't just turn on and off when you are in the mood and it's not fair to expect us too!
Yes I agree too , as long as our love and respect for each other remains strong and as one

Reactions: PalePrincess
Yes I agree too , as long as our love and respect for each other remains strong and as one
Oh I'm with you on that - a strong loving relationship is the basis for making this lifestyle work.
I've been married twice and have seen it from both sides. My first marriage wasn't great and I cheated a lot.
My second marriage is totally open and honest and loving which means we both can share in and enjoy the pleasure I get from fucking other guys. I know which I prefer xx

So recorders may pick up her with an Alpha type BULL, who uses her like a woman & doesn't wear ladies things??
Perhaps you'd.....enjoy that 😉
Well I can wear ladies things or not that’s why I say I value my masculinity too sgt ray - some of the pieces may be fitting together ( well in my head and gut now ) guy she has never mentioned before but obviously knows and whose phone no she challenged me about deleting yesterday is probably same guy she is seeing / cheating with today , perhaps she needed his number to make final arrangements for today ? - hardly any background noise both times and keen to get me off the phone and she won’t be home when I get in from work - I will be checking the voice recorder soon as I get in and be making a point of discretely checking her for marks and if her pussy is swollen ( always is after a fuck or a vibe session ) she may try and give me a cover up fuck tonight too - hope my little recorder friend has something juicy 😀😀 yes I would love to hear / see her being used sgt ray

Oh I'm with you on that - a strong loving relationship is the basis for making this lifestyle work.
I've been married twice and have seen it from both sides. My first marriage wasn't great and I cheated a lot.
My second marriage is totally open and honest and loving which means we both can share in and enjoy the pleasure I get from fucking other guys. I know which I prefer xx
So what was the catalyst if you don’t mind me asking lynn that prompted you to cheat and did you end up cheating on your first hubby with your now second hubby and were you still being used during the whole time and finally did you even on a small way see your second husband as better cuckold material ?

I totally agree with that - once you open the door there's no going back. It's not fair to encourage a wife to get slutty only when you want. If you really want a hotwife you have to accept that that means we will fuck who we want, when we want, how we want. Once we get a taste for fucking other guys it becomes something we can't just turn on and off when you are in the mood and it's not fair to expect us too!
For me, it seems the HUSBANDS are the ones who make it easy to cheat. They bug us about their fantasy of us fucking other men. They encourage us to flirt or tell them sexy stories. As with this site, they post our pics for strangers or they show their friends, etc our nude or sexy pics. They get other guys (our friends, neighbors, other acquaintances who seek us out for sex, worked up by telling them "secrets" about our fantasies or our actual behaviors. They encourage us to dress slutty and even wear the suggestive symbology (jewelry, tattoos, clothing with suggestive or overt messaging, etc) which stimulate other men.

Now I don't doubt that other women have issues at home or issues with themselves that lead to their unfaithfulness. That type of unfaithfulness is the kind that can most likely result in marital problems. For most of the husbands the "problem" might be just as simple as we are doing what we've been encouraged to do and badgered about but the problem lies in the fact that HIS fantasy isn't OUR reality. We are doing things the way WE desire them to be done and that's exactly how it SHOULD be. He doesn't realize what he created and WE ARE NOT going back or doing things his way or even following HIS rules. Cheating? Oh well. Deal with it.

Edit: My cheating DID NOT really follow this model at all at first.

Mrs Hotwife

No sgt ray I was / am a cross dresser even before we met , dress fully when time permits but mostly wear panties and stuff , she accepted me for me so it’s not an issue as I never have let it take over and value my masculinity too - works for us 👠👗 she supposed to be up visiting her aforementioned female friend at her holiday cottage with her daughter , taken a chance and phoned her twice , two kids supposed to be there too but both times was really quiet , a slight noise in background and both times quite eager to get me off the phone ? I know her daughter / my stepdaughter would cover for her as she doesn’t like me - long story , so I’m praying the voice recorder has picked something up - got that gut feeling again sgt 😀😀😀🙁🙁
How old is your wife and her daughter?

So what was the catalyst if you don’t mind me asking lynn that prompted you to cheat and did you end up cheating on your first hubby with your now second hubby and were you still being used during the whole time and finally did you even on a small way see your second husband as better cuckold material ?
Well it's a long story. My first husband was lousy in bed and as he wasn't even prepared to talk about sex, there was no way it was going to improve. But more than that he was always very distant emotionally. To be honest it was a mistake to marry him but I did it mostly to please my parents who thought I needed someone to calm me down - I'd been fairly promiscuous before marrying him! So at 20 (way to young) I got married and being a 'good' Catholic girl I did intend to keep my marriage vows and I did manage to do that for 3 years. But that was as much as I could stand and I started cheating. I did feel guilty at first but the more I did it the easier it got.
Yes I was still married to him when I met my current hubby and he was like a breathe of fresh air. We started seeing a lot of each other (and yes I was still fucking other guys at the same time), fell in love. James asked me to marry him and the thing that clinched it was that he didn't expect me to stop seeing other men - he was happy to accept me as I was, which I thought was wonderful - I don't think I could have married him if he hadn't been. We will have been married 21 years this year and we have a great relationship xx

For me, it seems the HUSBANDS are the ones who make it easy to cheat. They bug us about their fantasy of us fucking other men. They encourage us to flirt or tell them sexy stories. As with this site, they post our pics for strangers or they show their friends, etc our nude or sexy pics. They get other guys (our friends, neighbors, other acquaintances who seek us out for sex, worked up by telling them "secrets" about our fantasies or our actual behaviors. They encourage us to dress slutty and even wear the suggestive symbology (jewelry, tattoos, clothing with suggestive or overt messaging, etc) which stimulate other men.

Now I don't doubt that other women have issues at home or issues with themselves that lead to their unfaithfulness. That type of unfaithfulness is the kind that can most likely result in marital problems. For most of the husbands the "problem" might be just as simple as we are doing what we've been encouraged to do and badgered about but the problem lies in the fact that HIS fantasy isn't OUR reality. We are doing things the way WE desire them to be done and that's exactly how it SHOULD be. He doesn't realize what he created and WE ARE NOT going back or doing things his way or even following HIS rules. Cheating? Oh well. Deal with it.

Edit: My cheating DID NOT really follow this model at all at first.

Mrs Hotwife
Attn: Married men - Here is a different perspective for you [Something you might not know]
Regardless of the fantasies you have about your wife doing this or that, you should know that regardless of what you want for her to do, there will forever be a pack of young bucks who want to split your wives in half to begin with. Young guys who know what your wife is lackingSo if you didnt know this, now you know.Here is what I mean:

Young bucks are flirting with her, they are hitting on her and eventually they WILL HAVE SEX with your wife and YOU WILL NOT EVEN KNOW.
Except for the fact her pussy will be sore for a few days and maybe a few black and blue marks on her body and maybe some bite marks on her body, boobs, inner thighs, buttocks and at times even hickies. Which she will explain away very easily.

Here is some wisdom for you. In case you aren't aware of whats going on around you. Or Maybe you do but you play dumb. But wait, how do I know all this?

From my teenage years all the way to manhood [14-35] myself and a few other friends, were known as married men's nightmare [and let me preface this with the fact that, I was the weakest of the pack]
All we did was screw married women. Some of my friends would have sex with 7+ married women a WEEK.
The maximum number of married women I had on a given week was only 5. My average was 4 a week. Why? Because I am an emotional type guy and I would feel bad for the family, I would get emotional and at times I even knew the husband and the kids and fuck me! It bothered me, it would mess me up.
I was raised by a very religious grandmother and was taught about family values etc.
Because of that, I felt guilty about doing those things to the nice mommies. Sometimes the thought even crossed my mind that I would be to blame in case the ladies' marriage were to disintegrate. [I have always been an over-thinker.]

But My friends though, they were like hyenas and DID NOT GIVE A FUCK.
They would brag about it too. "I fucked this married lady in the pussy, in her ass then her mouth and she was all sore and she swallowed it."
Most of what she did with us was never done with her husband. We learned that women would come out of their shell and get really wild when having sex outside the marriage and we kept fine tuning our game.

The more we learned the better we got at talking and enticing married women to sleep with us. Because we knew what they wanted.
We knew what they lacked. We knew they hadnt had an orgasm in 2, 3, 4, 5 years, we knew the husband handt rimmed their asshole while fingering their pussies and next thing you know, a huge explosion, whoops they just squirted in our faces like a firehose.

Some women cried, others fell in love with us and others got caught with us by their teenage daughters, making out somewhere inside a car or walking out of a hotel or motel door or parking lot.

We were called the fuckboy gang or hoes and a bunch of other names. Our focus was: FUCKING MARRIED WOMEN
WHY: Because we learned they were horny, pissed at their husbands, wouldn't tell anyone we had sex with them or if they did it, they would tell another married woman and worst-case, we would get another married vagina via a referral.
Married women want to fuck and that's it. they are great in bed, they're clean, theyre grateful and if anything they would give us gifts, buy us dinner.

The other option we had:
Girls or women our age: from the time we were 14-35 they are needy, didnt know how to fuck, asked for everything, asked for money, food, clingy,

Now at 48 years old I am very quiet and focused on raising my daughters. one is 15 and the other is 4.
and from the time I was 10 years old to 12 years old I was already eyeing married women because I was simply attracted to them but had no clue what to do with them if I were ever given a chance. I had never kissed a female in my life

Then one weekend my parents decided to go on a weekend getaway and left me with a married neighbor babysitter/nanny lady who was 31 years old.
I was taught by that babysitter/nanny that a woman's genitalia was existed for purposes other than to urinate. I found my face on it, my tongue inside it and I was terrified and disgusted but after the incident, I was hooked. I wanted more and every lady I knew who was married was a candidate.

How I knew I could have committed women:
All I needed was eye contact from a married woman or a single girl with a boyfriend who wanted to have sex outside her relationship.
I looked for either of the 3 clues listed below from the lady, either isolated or combined as in simultaneous:

1) eye contact for 2-3 seconds
2) a smile
3) preening move - hair flip, adjusting her clothes somehow, her feet pointing towards me

At which point I would approach her and either the same day or a few days later I would be at her house while the husband or boyfriend wasn't there.
And the boyfriend and or husband or fiancée would NEVER find out. EVER.
They would look down at me as a dumb kid or maybe even mildly retarded or just shy. Poor kid what an idiot.
If only they knew.

So to summarize, reality is, women are getting propositioned 24/7 by other men. Some prefer younger guys and others older guys or whatever the age bracket, your women are being offered dick 24/7/365 days a year. You husbands snooze and someone is pounding your woman into next week.

How old is your wife and her daughter?
My wife is 57 blonde , petite and sexy with 36 c tits , my stepdaughter is 26 going on 6 , mature( according to her ) when she feels like it , hadn’t had a boyfriend in 5 years - yes 5 years , is a faghag , had a boyfriend for 3-4 months ( from tinder ) and he dumped after that because she is just soooo fucking boring - u can tell I don’t like her - after we were married they both moved into my house where she told her mother ‘ I don’t feel comfortable being in the house with me for no other reason than I didn’t talk to her ? See what I mean about being 6 - they all feel sorry for her but I treat her like an adult , she trying to rule the house by ithatvsint happening

Reactions: nobs99
Another time - check this one out - firstly although I am a cross dresser I am 100% straight but before we were married most of our conversations revolved around tryin to get stepdaughter a guy - so she’s lying sleeping on the couch with a blanket over her AND I AM on dating sites looking at guys and messaging them to try and fix her up - wakes up looks at them and says euugghhh he’s horrible he’s ugly , he’s too old , skinny etc etc ,last boyfriend of 3 months asked her to do a 69 and she didn’t know what that was. Ha ha ha - so as well as boring she obviously a crap fuck too 😀😀😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay Snoopsissy, here's my take, like it or not;

You've reacted to this all wrong. You've encouraged her to sleep with others and now that you suspect she is, you've reacted by getting suspicious and jealous. STOP! She's giving you what you want in the only way she feels comfortable with. She knows that you are suspicious and that will only drive her deeper into hiding things. The response you should be having is to kick it up a notch or two in your worship of her. Tell her how much more sexy she is to you now. Tell her you don't know what it is but she's just got a certain spring in her step that she was lacking in the past. Dote on her, do little things for her. Buy her flowers and show her how her new attitude has lit your libido and you can't keep your hands off her and want her even more than you ever did. Do your best to make her feel sexy and desirable. Do it now. Give her those long lingering kisses you used to give her when you were first dating and tell her how much you love her and that whatever she is doing different to keep doing it because it's driving you mad with lust for her. Let her know, even if subconsciously, that fucking other men will reinforce her marriage, not hurt it. It's what you want, no?
Put all that attention and energy you've put into spying on her into reinforcing how you love and care for her and want her to experience the best things in life. Who knows? Maybe she will tell you in her own time and place and you can get what you want, but on her timeline and at her comfort level. If she never tells you, well at least you got to enjoy some sloppy seconds with the woman that you love.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Okay Snoopsissy, here's my take, like it or not;

You've reacted to this all wrong. You've encouraged her to sleep with others and now that you suspect she is, you've reacted by getting suspicious and jealous. STOP! She's giving you what you want in the only way she feels comfortable with. She knows that you are suspicious and that will only drive her deeper into hiding things. The response you should be having is to kick it up a notch or two in your worship of her. Tell her how much more sexy she is to you now. Tell her you don't know what it is but she's just got a certain spring in her step that she was lacking in the past. Dote on her, do little things for her. Buy her flowers and show her how her new attitude has lit your libido and you can't keep your hands off her and want her even more than you ever did. Do your best to make her feel sexy and desirable. Do it now. Give her those long lingering kisses you used to give her when you were first dating and tell her how much you love her and that whatever she is doing different to keep doing it because it's driving you mad with lust for her. Let her know, even if subconsciously, that fucking other men will reinforce her marriage, not hurt it. It's what you want, no?
Put all that attention and energy you've put into spying on her into reinforcing how you love and care for her and want her to experience the best things in life. Who knows? Maybe she will tell you in her own time and place and you can get what you want, but on her timeline and at her comfort level. If she never tells you, well at least you got to enjoy some sloppy seconds with the woman that you love.
Thank you very much for your input on my situation wormwood I am not jealous and she is well aware of my love and devotion towards her , it is just that certain things that have occurred with a previous partner seem to be arousing my attention . My wife is well aware of my desire to share her , all originating from her laughing as she said she couldn’t feel me in her missionary , then my quest has started to try and give her the satisfaction she needs and have always put her needs and wants before mines , she denies wanting any involvement in hotwifing but these little signals keep popping up . Also not spying on her due to jealousy , doing that in the vain hope when she is playing with her vibe she possibly mentions something / someone that I can even in a small way enhance her orgasms / give her something from me she isn’t getting or finding lacking in our sex life - fulfill a fantasy or let her know somehow / someway that her fucking someone that she mentions in her play is what I want too . So not spying or jealous - just trying to be the best husband I can and to be the one that Tries to give her the best life and best most fulfilled sex life in her lifetime

Man, we know ur doing everything u can.
But her ship has sailed. She definitely WILL get around to fucking men with much bigger cocks & masculine attitude that satisfy her.
She just has to work it out, justify it in her mind & find the right guy.
Then u get ur wish: she'll cuckold u like her private play-toy. You'll be cleaning up his cum for her.

Thank you very much for your input on my situation wormwood I am not jealous and she is well aware of my love and devotion towards her , it is just that certain things that have occurred with a previous partner seem to be arousing my attention . My wife is well aware of my desire to share her , all originating from her laughing as she said she couldn’t feel me in her missionary , then my quest has started to try and give her the satisfaction she needs and have always put her needs and wants before mines , she denies wanting any involvement in hotwifing but these little signals keep popping up . Also not spying on her due to jealousy , doing that in the vain hope when she is playing with her vibe she possibly mentions something / someone that I can even in a small way enhance her orgasms / give her something from me she isn’t getting or finding lacking in our sex life - fulfill a fantasy or let her know somehow / someway that her fucking someone that she mentions in her play is what I want too . So not spying or jealous - just trying to be the best husband I can and to be the one that Tries to give her the best life and best most fulfilled sex life in her lifetime
I get it. I don't want to get into an argument here, but everything you've done so far has the potential to push her further away for something you want her to be doing. You're snooping, prying and spying on her when you should be loving and supportive of her choices, even if they aren't what you envisioned. You have a better chance of her admitting to you what is really going on when you show that love and support than if you spy on her. If you continue down your path, she is more likely to cut you out completely than to allow you to participate.
Imagine one day you have romanced her to the point of getting her on her back while you go down on her after one of her nights at her "girlfriends". You've licked and sucked her pussy for what seems like a long time, enjoying the taste and the creaminess, when she finally tells you that she's been seeing another man, just like you wanted her to, and that you're licking his seed from her pussy right now. Wouldn't that be more satisfying than what you're doing now?
I'll get off my soapbox now. I realize you don't see things my way, but what if the way I see things is the same way your wife does?

I get it. I don't want to get into an argument here, but everything you've done so far has the potential to push her further away for something you want her to be doing. You're snooping, prying and spying on her when you should be loving and supportive of her choices, even if they aren't what you envisioned. You have a better chance of her admitting to you what is really going on when you show that love and support than if you spy on her. If you continue down your path, she is more likely to cut you out completely than to allow you to participate.
Imagine one day you have romanced her to the point of getting her on her back while you go down on her after one of her nights at her "girlfriends". You've licked and sucked her pussy for what seems like a long time, enjoying the taste and the creaminess, when she finally tells you that she's been seeing another man, just like you wanted her to, and that you're licking his seed from her pussy right now. Wouldn't that be more satisfying than what you're doing now?
I'll get off my soapbox now. I realize you don't see things my way, but what if the way I see things is the same way your wife does?
No no soapbox envisaged , thank you soo much for your input and wise words , my intentions are only out of love not jealousy or anything else but I realise it would have the opposite outcome if she found out so I will leave things be and wait for her to lead if anything happens

Reactions: wormwood
What he said!!! ALL true, every fuckin word.
Spy on her & you absolutely lose her. STOP
THAT NOW!
Follow what he wrote...
Yes sgt ray I will just let things progress without any interference or spying on my part - if she getting fucked hopefully she will find a way to tell me , just would not want to lose her - happened already to me and was not nice - -

Yes sgt ray I will just let things progress without any interference or spying on my part - if she getting fucked hopefully she will find a way to tell me , just would not want to lose her - happened already to me and was not nice - -
You should keep spying on her. Let's consider also this scenario: she keeps having fun with others and NEVER involve you in it. Therefore, you have to spy to make sure that the she just want sex and not another relationship. Once you start figuring out her cheating pattern and the guys she is doing it with, you can bring it in while having sex to turn her on even more. Eventually she will also start doing the same thing and disclose her affairs. Do not do the mistake to let her do whatever she wants without involving you, other have done it and they have lost their partner bacause she wanted more than just sex.

You should keep spying on her. Let's consider also this scenario: she keeps having fun with others and NEVER involve you in it. Therefore, you have to spy to make sure that the she just want sex and not another relationship. Once you start figuring out her cheating pattern and the guys she is doing it with, you can bring it in while having sex to turn her on even more. Eventually she will also start doing the same thing and disclose her affairs. Do not do the mistake to let her do whatever she wants without involving you, other have done it and they have lost their partner bacause she wanted more than just sex.
Well that is my biggest fear as it has happened to me with my ex - she was cheating behind my back with boss at work and she left me for him , I am all for her being fucked by whoever / whatever but I want / need to be involved even partly to start