Is she cheating ??

Done a trial recording last night - good vibe session and dirty talk during which she was desperate to cum but just couldn’t - I then said just think of what usually gets you off - then mentioned a couple of names from the past - this seemed to really get her going - next I said I think you are already being fucked by someone - just tell me his first name - it’s fine - seeing if she would or make up a name - nothing just it raising her horny level to a 9 , pussy really slack and wet , then I went for it - said bet you are being fucked in our bed - that went to a 10 - doing the sex machine tonight so hope to have pics of that / what do U think guys / gals
whoa you should be a writer lol. good description

Reactions: btweets
Last night was a bust - she was determined to cum with her big pink vibe - then she tried all the attachments on the fucking machine - said she could sort of feel it then just gave up - needy 26 year old contraceptive step daughter away for weekend ( rare ) so ideal time to explore it - then I got the blame for being disappointed and buying it in the first place - usually she will suck me off but nothing - then this morning I tried for a fuck but was told , maybe tonight I need to get up ? - something defo going on - recorder placed - see what / if anything it comes up with - she might want to tell someone about last night?

whoa you should be a writer lol. good description
Thanks nobs99 - just trying to keep it interesting and 100% true - no fillers or bullshit - trying to describe my situation and journey in this is she interested / will she - won’t she minefield of blowing hot / cold / arctic blasts - slut in the past to mother fucking Theresa now lol - maybe I’m too dirty for her and she likes to slut with naive married guys - from what she has said about all her exes to a man they have been boring / vanilla / - had a few issues early on why I was so kinky ???? ,seemingly none had asked her wear heels , stockings etc or even make up ??? So that says it all really eh - then she started dropping the slut moves - fucking her sisters fiancé , her boss at 2 places she has worked etc - no wonder I’m puzzled 😀😀😀😀

Reactions: btweets and nobs99
In a very similar boat here. She used to be on board with being shared but ended up getting carried away and playing behind my back as well. She didn’t feel comfortable sharing the info all the time. After it became an issue she has since said she’s not into it any more but we have had stretches that I swear there is something going on. Periodically I bring it up that it is something I want but still adamantly denies any interest.
Mines is exactly the same although she has done a few slut moves in the past - fucking get sisters fiancé - 2 separate bosses at work - then plays the not interested card - maybe the fact I’m ok with it has something to do with it - no danger or excitement if your guy knows ? Hence operation - slut trace - voice recorders in the background listening in on her convos ( hopefully ) voice activated so might get some dirt on her yet ??😀😀

Mines is exactly the same although she has done a few slut moves in the past - fucking get sisters fiancé - 2 separate bosses at work - then plays the not interested card - maybe the fact I’m ok with it has something to do with it - no danger or excitement if your guy knows ? Hence operation - slut trace - voice recorders in the background listening in on her convos ( hopefully ) voice activated so might get some dirt on her yet ??😀😀
So are you going to leave the house tonight? Make an excuse to go to see a friend

What do u do if/when u find out she's fucking around??
Not sure - I’d need to think up some way / how she has slipped up - can’t say I was recording to catch her out maybe , that way I still have the moral high ground ha ha - really depends I suppose on the situation with other guy doesn’t it if she is - maybe we could reach a compromise , she fucks I clean , progress to watching / joining in - if it’s more serious than sex that’s a whole different can of whoop ass sgt ray 😀

Not sure - I’d need to think up some way / how she has slipped up - can’t say I was recording to catch her out maybe , that way I still have the moral high ground ha ha - really depends I suppose on the situation with other guy doesn’t it if she is - maybe we could reach a compromise , she fucks I clean , progress to watching / joining in - if it’s more serious than sex that’s a whole different can of whoop ass sgt ray 😀
If she keeps lying to you... It's the time you actually grow some balls and kick her out. Respect comes first, if she doesn't want to give you what YOU want, stop giving her what SHE wants. I agree with a previous post saying that she want to keep everything hidden to you so it's hotter fucking around. You must gather evidence and confront her. Keep us updated

Reactions: nobs99
If she keeps lying to you... It's the time you actually grow some balls and kick her out. Respect comes first, if she doesn't want to give you what YOU want, stop giving her what SHE wants. I agree with a previous post saying that she want to keep everything hidden to you so it's hotter fucking around. You must gather evidence and confront her. Keep us updated
Kick her out??? Her getting fucked by other guys is exactly what he wants from her. Trouble is, like so many others here, he wants her to be a slut on his terms and NOT HERS. Some of us wives have a real problem with that. YOU guys opened this can of worms and WE went with it. YOU don't get it on YOUR TERMS after you encourage us in to this lifestyle. Guess what, she's cheating now, which means she's getting fucked by other guys, and that is what YOU WANTED. Now live with it as long as your relationship is being protected. She's getting cock elsewhere now, she's enjoying it way more than you imagined and now you have to live with it and get what you can out of it.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
Yes for sure , nothing on the voice recorder tonight after work , just general chit chat with her daughter and then son on the phone about motorbikes 👍 , but funny thing she mentioned two names from her ex work that have mysteriously vanished from her phone ? Wouldn’t be me as the more guys names she has the better eh ha ha - but that got me thinking - one she has mentioned before but the other name she hasn’t so why is she asking me about him ? - I said ask someone else she used to work beside for other name and she said straight away - no I’m not asking for his number - so we will see tomorrow if she does ask for the no - if she does she must have a reason eh - maybe she thinks I have already found her out and deleted his no so no contact -maybe she contacts him first so he knows it’s ok to reply or phone ? She asked me about deleting those numbers in a half accusing / half probing manner too , like she was testing me out - I said why would I want to delete any contacts or mess in any way with your phone . If she gets his no from someone and contacts him the conversation might be interesting 🤨she’s never mentioned this guy to my knowledge before but used to work with him / know him ?

Kick her out??? He getting fucked by other guys is exactly what he wants from her. Trouble is, like so many others here, he wants her to be a slut on his terms and NOT HERS. Some of us wives have a real problem with that. YOU guys opened this can of worms and WE went with it. YOU don't get it on YOUR TERMS after you encourage us in to this lifestyle. Guess what, she's cheating now, which means she's getting fucked by other guys, and that is what YOU WANTED. Now live with it as long as your relationship is being protected. She's getting cock elsewhere now, she's enjoying it way more than you imagined and now you have to live with it and get what you can out of it.

Mrs Hotwife
Yes mrs Hotwife that is what I want from her as you rightly state , as long as the relationship is protected and secure and our love and respect for each other is not affected or compromised 😀😀

Yes mrs Hotwife that is what I want from her as you rightly state , as long as the relationship is protected and secure and our love and respect for each other is not affected or compromised 😀😀
If she lies to you, maybe there is something more than sex. You need to both come to an agreement. This situation cannot be one sided or it will lead to a bad end. Hope you are right and what's going on is just physical cheating. Good luck bud, looking forward for updates

Reactions: Sgt Ray
If she lies to you, maybe there is something more than sex. You need to both come to an agreement. This situation cannot be one sided or it will lead to a bad end. Hope you are right and what's going on is just physical cheating. Good luck bud, looking forward for updates
Decided to push the envelope a bit and directly mentioned the guy she challenged me about wiping his no - she was vibing and turned on so I said you wanted his no - I bet your taking his cock and he’s fucking you good - I think your opening your legs for him and he’s pumping his spunk into you - followed by saying you can take him as long as it ends if it gets serious - she never answered or replied - but also never dismissed it or said no or chastised me for it - think she was taking it all in that I really want her to fuck - voice recorder is on so we will see what happens now I have reinforced yet again that she has a green light - also she came hard when I said that to her - I can really tell the difference in her body when it’s an orgasm or a really turned on orgasm so at least I know she is turned on to the max with the talk

Also she is vibing almost every day when I’m at work so something or someone is keeping her in a state of arousal - almost always me that initiates sex play - usually she vibes and she wanks me or rubs and squeezes my cock in my panties as I watch between her legs and caress her , recorder no2 be here today so that be in our bedroom , maybe it’s dirty talk , need to be on speaker I think with someone leaving hands free or even FaceTime ? The challenge around the deleted phone no was sort of out of character for her , and he has never been mentioned in talk about her work etc 🤨🤨🤫🤫🤔🤔🤔🤔

She squeezes ur cock in ur panties?
She has you wearing panties?

She cucked u a long time ago, my friend.
U just haven't realized it.
Women make their cuckolds wear panties. Usually used, with dried cum from their Bulls!

She squeezes ur cock in ur panties?
She has you wearing panties?

She cucked u a long time ago, my friend.
U just haven't realized it.
Women make their cuckolds wear panties. Usually used, with dried cum from their Bulls!
No sgt ray I was / am a cross dresser even before we met , dress fully when time permits but mostly wear panties and stuff , she accepted me for me so it’s not an issue as I never have let it take over and value my masculinity too - works for us 👠👗 she supposed to be up visiting her aforementioned female friend at her holiday cottage with her daughter , taken a chance and phoned her twice , two kids supposed to be there too but both times was really quiet , a slight noise in background and both times quite eager to get me off the phone ? I know her daughter / my stepdaughter would cover for her as she doesn’t like me - long story , so I’m praying the voice recorder has picked something up - got that gut feeling again sgt 😀😀😀🙁🙁

Kick her out??? He getting fucked by other guys is exactly what he wants from her. Trouble is, like so many others here, he wants her to be a slut on his terms and NOT HERS. Some of us wives have a real problem with that. YOU guys opened this can of worms and WE went with it. YOU don't get it on YOUR TERMS after you encourage us in to this lifestyle. Guess what, she's cheating now, which means she's getting fucked by other guys, and that is what YOU WANTED. Now live with it as long as your relationship is being protected. She's getting cock elsewhere now, she's enjoying it way more than you imagined and now you have to live with it and get what you can out of it.

Mrs Hotwife
I totally agree with that - once you open the door there's no going back. It's not fair to encourage a wife to get slutty only when you want. If you really want a hotwife you have to accept that that means we will fuck who we want, when we want, how we want. Once we get a taste for fucking other guys it becomes something we can't just turn on and off when you are in the mood and it's not fair to expect us too!