Is she cheating ??

Right...get a lawyer and see what happens when SHE presents all of this evidence and you hounding her to commit adultery and fuck other guys. HER lawyer will make sure all of that gets out and that YOU look like some kind of pervert, perhaps even "setting her up" for a divorce judgment in your favor by coercing her to do this and then secretly recording her for evidence. You won't be getting anything out of this except embarrassed as court records won't be sealed. Face it. Either confront her like a man and tell her to leave this guy alone or just let her fuck whoever she wants....you KNOW WHAT SHE IS and you like it for the most part. Just let her fuck other guys and come home and then you can just enjoy whatever it is that she will allow you to have.

HW
Yes well I have told her to leave this guy alone with no further contact so we will see, she has no evidence of me hounding her which I have never done - we have spoken and argued every time about it and was only there past emotional ties that sealed it - I have been used and cheated on before so no alpha male will allow himself to be set up for a fall again

Hi folks will post full update on latest happening s -in due course
I can’t hardly wait, you’ve got all of us so deeply entwined in your story, it’s like we’re going through it with you! I completely understand what you’re trying to explain to some of the others that don’t quite understand it. I too have been in your shoes, and it has nothing to do with the fact that she’s possibly fucking another guy, it’s the punch in the gut, feeling you have from her, for not telling or communicating everything with you, knowing that she knows that she can and how much you’d love it. I would however like to remind you, that she very well may have every intention of telling you everything, after she’s actually done it and followed up on what you’ve been asking her to do. So make sure you give her enough time, and plenty of positive support, Without giving away your suspicions. One more thing I forgot to tell you, besides using the recorders, I also went online and checked her detailed phone records. It will show every phone number and whether it was an incoming call or outgoing call, the day and time, and how long the call lasted. I discovered A LOT of things from just that alone. Anyway, can’t wait to hear what the latest update is...

OK HERE IT IS FOLKS - so previously I’ve been told if she ever was to cheat I would never find out as she knows all the tricks - this is coming from a wife who argues vehemently that sex is only between an and wife so if you were so Snow White why would you even come out with that statement unless you are well versed in cheating ? - so with that in mind I got a call at work asking why I am recording her and my stepdaughter- she had spotted one and googled it and up it came - so who is sneaky enough to suss that out straight away because obviously she knows she had been talking to that jack and saying stuff she shouldn’t 👎 so I re challenged her and said I fucking know you’ve been having Cosy chats with rat boy and back stabbing me and taunting me about there past - she faltered for a second then replied with I haven’t then I have but told him on Friday not to contact her again - I hadn’t been able to listen to my friends since Thursday so had to say well if I had heard that we wouldn’t be having this conversation - they would be in the bin 1 second after hearing it - we argued back and forth then she said if you destroy them we can move on from this - reluctant agreed so that was done - but I detected a wave of relief in her face too so it’s either still going on or he has / still could be fucking her - chat about garden - her our garden is a mess - rat boy - is it is like to get between that - obviously talking about her ‘ lady garden ‘ so she pre emptied by confronting me - so still going to bank and this is a set back not the end - she knows it’s not about her being fucked - it’s by who that is the only issue , been checking her mobile and ran through her contacts looking for any new names that’s on there , but easy to have his no on a piece of paper and delete after calls - I have a screenshot of his no so know which one I’m looking for- just a real shame I couldn’t get to my friends first eh - but this is only round 1,- I will not be fucked over twice in my life -

Reactions: btweets
she also said initially that I was recording her for proof as she had read that a lot of men use it as a valid excuse to get rid of there wife - ie encourage her to fuck then when she does - divorce on adulterous grounds - I replied no it’s not about you getting fucked - it is purely because of who he is and your past - nothing else , she then asked why I hadn’t I confronted her sooner - because I tried to get more evidence and couldn’t believe what I was hearing I replied - so now I will be - slightest thing I don’t like I will be confronting her over and over - as I had expected she sort of explained everything until I started mentioning specific things from the chats - then conveniently she couldn’t remember things - selective cheating backstabbing memory - as I say THIS IS NOT OVER , no matter how many things are explained I KNOW in my heart and gut 🙁👎

What a story you have! I'm very curious about what will happen next. I can imagine how hard it is for you now, as I was in a similar situation not too long ago. My boyfriend was on various dating sites and video chats, including the dirtiest and dirtiest site https://ua.dating/ . I never liked it, after all he has a girlfriend, why would he do that? But he said it was all a joke and he was just having fun. But as it turned out, he was cheating on me with one of the girls...

Last edited:
What a story you have! I'm very interested in what happens next. I can imagine how difficult this is for you, as I was in a similar situation not too long ago. My boyfriend was on various dating sites and video chat rooms. I never liked it as he has a girlfriend, why would he do that? But he said it was all a joke and he was just having fun. But as it turned out he was cheating on me with one of the girls...
Yes not nice and I think my story is not over as explained above - even the nasty things that were said in general shows her true colours and I think she will still be involved with him but sooo much harder now for me to prove now , but I am determined - sharing / Hotwifing/ fucking is one thing but back stabbing your husband behind his back is another - why cheat if she knew I was fine for her to fuck - because it’s more than just sex that’s why - and that’s the core of my story 🙁 I hope you found someone who deserves you 😀

At least now she knows ( but she knew already ) that she can fuck if she wants - just not with any guy she has emotional attachment with especially jack the rat 🐀, I know I will be onto a loser anyway as she will no doubt ‘out me ‘ for being a cross dresser that she knew about right from the get ho and who she has helped and supported me in it and about me wanting to share her but if it comes to that I’ll weather the storm but at least I will be free . You see in her eyes fucking other men is disgusting etc but going behind your husbands back who treats her great and loves her to cheat with ‘ the one ‘ from her past and who she has already cheated with on another partner is apparently fine ???👎 so all along thsts why she has been resisting me asking her to fuck - her going along with it all then telling me what a dirty Pervy bastard I am time and time again because it’s been a smokescreen for her and jack the rat - making out she didn’t want anyone else - only me - WHAT AMUG

At least now she knows ( but she knew already ) that she can fuck if she wants - just not with any guy she has emotional attachment with especially jack the rat 🐀, I know I will be onto a loser anyway as she will no doubt ‘out me ‘ for being a cross dresser that she knew about right from the get ho and who she has helped and supported me in it and about me wanting to share her but if it comes to that I’ll weather the storm but at least I will be free . You see in her eyes fucking other men is disgusting etc but going behind your husbands back who treats her great and loves her to cheat with ‘ the one ‘ from her past and who she has already cheated with on another partner is apparently fine ???👎 so all along thsts why she has been resisting me asking her to fuck - her going along with it all then telling me what a dirty Pervy bastard I am time and time again because it’s been a smokescreen for her and jack the rat - making out she didn’t want anyone else - only me - WHAT AMUG
Snoop - Its very hard to follow your train of thought. There are many inconsistencies and contradictions in the narrative as far as I have followed it. I think you need to step back and get some clarity because you are caught up in a whirlwind. It seems to me very clear that this woman and her daughter dont really give a damn about you except for the meal ticket you are providing. You need to talk to a lawyer.

Snoop - Its very hard to follow your train of thought. There are many inconsistencies and contradictions in the narrative as far as I have followed it. I think you need to step back and get some clarity because you are caught up in a whirlwind. It seems to me very clear that this woman and her daughter dont really give a damn about you except for the meal ticket you are providing. You need to talk to a lawyer.
Yes both of the things you have stated are true - I am so contradicted and am engaging a lawyer but as for inconsistencies I am trying to relay it as it unfolds in my eyes and ears - several times we have spoken about sharing her - she feigns keenness and being interested going along with things - then I get slammed for being a pervert - sex is only between man and wife etc - then snippets of her slut past pop up now and then but still portraying a nuns attitude to sex , meanwhile this jack who works beside her waves and likes her - at least that’s what I was told but the facts are my saintly wife cheated on her last partner with this jack and he wanted to stop his own impending marriage date and run away with her . Now he is back on the scene and my wife and him have been communicating once more , I noticed a change in her phone pattern so with a heavy heart placed a voice recorder in my home - I was totally correct in my assumption and they were actually chatting about the lies she told me in relation to this jack and her last partner and lots more , I had been told by my wife - she could cheat any time she wanted and I would never find out because she knows all the tricks in cheating - as hw couple suggested I immeadately forbade her and the stepdaughter any contact whatsoever with him - then the voice thing was discovered and led to a catch 22 situation but I again detected that nervous smile / laugh and a wave of relief in her face when it was destroyed without hearing what was on it - so combining that and her being a 8th Dan in cheating I know they are not over - it has never been about her not fucking anyone else but only the emotional atttachment between them . I really love her and don’t want to split up so we are still in catch 22 - she has promised me she has deleted all contact info etc and told him not to contact her again - easy to tell me that - so time will tell - I suppose she could tell me someone else is interested in her and use another no etc - even the old guy next door tries to chat her up - no issues at all with that - so again I don’t want her being fucked or getting caught up again emotionally with her old ‘ lost love ‘ from the past - if it happens I WILL BE READY - thanks again to all who are following - never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this would be happening

I tried to warn him so many times, but all the other users gave him wrong advices... Now he is left with no proof, an abuser who is going to be extra careful by taking her steps. It's just a metter of time before she leaves him in pants on the curbe, while that trash woman and that rat live in his house...

Yes both of the things you have stated are true - I am so contradicted and am engaging a lawyer but as for inconsistencies I am trying to relay it as it unfolds in my eyes and ears - several times we have spoken about sharing her - she feigns keenness and being interested going along with things - then I get slammed for being a pervert - sex is only between man and wife etc - then snippets of her slut past pop up now and then but still portraying a nuns attitude to sex , meanwhile this jack who works beside her waves and likes her - at least that’s what I was told but the facts are my saintly wife cheated on her last partner with this jack and he wanted to stop his own impending marriage date and run away with her . Now he is back on the scene and my wife and him have been communicating once more , I noticed a change in her phone pattern so with a heavy heart placed a voice recorder in my home - I was totally correct in my assumption and they were actually chatting about the lies she told me in relation to this jack and her last partner and lots more , I had been told by my wife - she could cheat any time she wanted and I would never find out because she knows all the tricks in cheating - as hw couple suggested I immeadately forbade her and the stepdaughter any contact whatsoever with him - then the voice thing was discovered and led to a catch 22 situation but I again detected that nervous smile / laugh and a wave of relief in her face when it was destroyed without hearing what was on it - so combining that and her being a 8th Dan in cheating I know they are not over - it has never been about her not fucking anyone else but only the emotional atttachment between them . I really love her and don’t want to split up so we are still in catch 22 - she has promised me she has deleted all contact info etc and told him not to contact her again - easy to tell me that - so time will tell - I suppose she could tell me someone else is interested in her and use another no etc - even the old guy next door tries to chat her up - no issues at all with that - so again I don’t want her being fucked or getting caught up again emotionally with her old ‘ lost love ‘ from the past - if it happens I WILL BE READY - thanks again to all who are following - never in my wildest dreams did I imagine this would be happening
If you can get the recordings back do it ASAP. Why did you destroy them? Do you realise you have lost now. You should have kept the recordings, saved them in you email and other cloud storages in case you wife tried to see again that rat. But you are such a failure, beta male, it's inevitable that you will be left alone broken, both financially and emotionally...

If you can get the recordings back do it ASAP. Why did you destroy them? Do you realise you have lost now. You should have kept the recordings, saved them in you email and other cloud storages in case you wife tried to see again that rat. But you are such a failure, beta male, it's inevitable that you will be left alone broken, both financially and emotionally...
I have some of the recordings - do you think I am totally stupid ? It was a catch 22 situation to destroy them but my ears , eyes and senses are still on full alert , I have been cheated on before so I too know the signs to look out for - I just could not get to them before our granddaughter discovered it but at least she knows for sure I knew what she was up to and the lengths I will go to find that out so she has told me she has forbade all contact with the stepdaughter , herself and rat boy , at least for time being maybe ? The fact I showed her my recordings on my phone may be enough to scare them off for a while or for good hopefully as next time she knows she will be out , but also already knows I’m open to her fucking someone else should they come along - our older neighbour has been trying to chat her up but I know she wouldn’t open up for him - anyway - I am NOT the beta male you assume me to be and anything at all I now discover or doesn’t add up they both will be out and I can and will weather anything that comes my way - her slightest out of normal movements etc are now being challenged by me at every turn so the pressure is on her to justify them - I have been for too long an easy going trusting husband - no longer am I that man - I am far stronger mentally than u think - I cannot go into details but I have been to hell and stared down the barrel of a 9mm pistol - do you know the strength it takes mentally and physically -NOT to pull the trigger - so don’t assume craigatore or anyone else - I am no beta

I have some of the recordings - do you think I am totally stupid ? It was a catch 22 situation to destroy them but my ears , eyes and senses are still on full alert , I have been cheated on before so I too know the signs to look out for - I just could not get to them before our granddaughter discovered it but at least she knows for sure I knew what she was up to and the lengths I will go to find that out so she has told me she has forbade all contact with the stepdaughter , herself and rat boy , at least for time being maybe ? The fact I showed her my recordings on my phone may be enough to scare them off for a while or for good hopefully as next time she knows she will be out , but also already knows I’m open to her fucking someone else should they come along - our older neighbour has been trying to chat her up but I know she wouldn’t open up for him - anyway - I am NOT the beta male you assume me to be and anything at all I now discover or doesn’t add up they both will be out and I can and will weather anything that comes my way - her slightest out of normal movements etc are now being challenged by me at every turn so the pressure is on her to justify them - I have been for too long an easy going trusting husband - no longer am I that man - I am far stronger mentally than u think - I cannot go into details but I have been to hell and stared down the barrel of a 9mm pistol - do you know the strength it takes mentally and physically -NOT to pull the trigger - so don’t assume craigatore or anyone else - I am no beta
I really hope the best for you fam, nevertheless I would have used the recordings to protect myself and not as a threat to make her do things she wouldn't as someone assumed on this thread. If you have got a plan, make sure you don't mess up, use those balls, she is not the only one, treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a servant. Put the pressure as high as you can. Good luck mate.

I really hope the best for you fam, nevertheless I would have used the recordings to protect myself and not as a threat to make her do things she wouldn't as someone assumed on this thread. If you have got a plan, make sure you don't mess up, use those balls, she is not the only one, treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a servant. Put the pressure as high as you can. Good luck mate.
Don’t worry they will only be used to protect me and why would using them as a threat serve me any purpose , that would probably just push her to jack or want her to get some payback of her own - well the pressure is and has been applied since she found I was recording her and that in itself was a fluke - our granddaughter thought it was a toy - she then searched a photo of it and up it came , couldn’t get near them to download so don’t know if he has already fucked her or not , maybe judging by look of relief on her face but I already have my own plan in operation -

Jesus, don't let some shit for brains on here influence you negatively. You are & will be as strong as you need to be.
Chin up, tiger. You'll come out strong
As to that 9mm talk....way best kept to yourself, most definitely not for discussion on this site.
Thats between you & your God.
Chin up, tiger. You'll definitely come out of this a stronger man!

Jesus, don't let some shit for brains on here influence you negatively. You are & will be as strong as you need to be.
As to that 9mm talk....way best kept to yourself, most definitely not for discussion on this site.
There ain’t no piece of pussy worth dying for or killing for!!!

Cheers sgt ray - no the 9 thing was down to a deep dark depression over a personal tragedy and loss but that took me to hell and back so nothing could be worse than where I have been so this is worrying but nothing else , as long as jack doesn’t contact everything will work out fine - or vice versa and if either happens it’s. Sayonara wifey lol 👍😀