Is She Still Desirable

Stacey has surprised me a couple of times already this year since turning 61. She has hooked back up with a former lover from a long time ago for two long weekends, alone, without me present. First time was in Sarasota earlier this year at a resort - I was supposed to come down after their short weekend but he stayed longer at her request. I went down and had a day there. She invited him to our home (a first in 40 years of marriage) and they slept in our bedroom while I tended house and slept in a spare bedroom. And then a couple of weeks ago she met him in Nashville and spent the weekend fucking. I believe her when she says it is something she needs to get out of her system and that he is fulfilling an emotional need she has. Plus her libido is totally out of control - her sex drive is insatiable. And I know sex with him was always the best. He is hung and attentive to her needs. She shares the stories afterwards which I still find exciting - though with him it's made me a bit jealous. They're meeting again this summer.

it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my gal
Oh my, if I had the opportunity to meet up with someone like her, I would absolutely have the time of my life.

Reactions: davelb76
it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my gal
Stacey has those self-doubts but to be honest she always has - even when we were first starting in the lifestyle. Always fretted over her body image - which by any form of measure has always been very attractive and alluring. She's never been strikingly hot but definitely hot in a soccer-mom, all American way that turned (turns) men on. We're spending a few days at a resort in Clearwater later this month - and she's planning on hooking up. He's much younger and, as usual, she's worrying about how he will react to a 61 year old. I've reassured her that he knows exactly what he's getting and is turned on at the prospect of meeting her. Funny that once she's in the environment, her confidence suddenly jumps and she's comfortably in control. Can't wait for her story afterwards - she'll use our suite and I'll hang around the bar while she indulges.

Stacey has those self-doubts but to be honest she always has - even when we were first starting in the lifestyle. Always fretted over her body image - which by any form of measure has always been very attractive and alluring. She's never been strikingly hot but definitely hot in a soccer-mom, all American way that turned (turns) men on. We're spending a few days at a resort in Clearwater later this month - and she's planning on hooking up. He's much younger and, as usual, she's worrying about how he will react to a 61 year old. I've reassured her that he knows exactly what he's getting and is turned on at the prospect of meeting her. Funny that once she's in the environment, her confidence suddenly jumps and she's comfortably in control. Can't wait for her story afterwards - she'll use our suite and I'll hang around the bar while she indulges.
I hope that she has a fantastic experience

Reactions: davelb76