Is She Still Desirable

Stacey turns 61 next week. Is she still hot and desirable? I'll share your comments (be nice).
Absolutely beautiful. Women get better with age. My wife is 62 and I love all her curves and wrinkles and tell her that any man would fuck her and that men lust after her.

Reactions: owlcuck
it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my galView attachment 586924
As I told my wife as you get older you have to try harder to please give them exactly what they want.

it's tough for the women as they age, they have many self doubts about their looks and how men look at them. my wife has trouble finding partners because @64 the men close to her age do nothing for her and the younger men that she desires are usually more interested in younger women. You have to help her by assuring her that she "still has it", try taking out to a bar/nightclub and give her some space and hopefully some man will hit on her. here's my galView attachment 586924
gr8 looking wife/g f, she sure is sexy.

Reactions: kort6776
Update 5 years later IMG_2442.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c