Is She Still Desirable

Isnt it great that these older women have high libido and sex needs. She deserves a lot of big cock. Wish I was close to you guys. I would fuck her to the point of exhaustion.
That's pretty much what got us into the lifestyle - as newlyweds. We had dated throughout college but i always came way too soon to truly satisfy her. We started role playing and fantasizing about her fucking other men but didn't go through with it til after we married. The first time she fucked another man (was a high school senior) - he was hung and lasted 20+ minutes before cumming - that's all it took. She was hooked. And so was I.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
That's pretty much what got us into the lifestyle - as newlyweds. We had dated throughout college but i always came way too soon to truly satisfy her. We started role playing and fantasizing about her fucking other men but didn't go through with it til after we married. The first time she fucked another man (was a high school senior) - he was hung and lasted 20+ minutes before cumming - that's all it took. She was hooked. And so was I.
Good for you both. All the couples I have helped has either been where he was very small or like you came too soon or had erection problems. Women want and need a big cock to penetrate them and need to feel that man ejaculate inside them. They also need the pleasure of enjoying multiple orgasms on the way. I have always had hubby present as I think he likes to see his wife penetrated and see her reaction as she receives her lovers seed. He also should see how she looks and sounds and feels when she has an orgasm and I always make a point of pulling out and having him smell and taste her orgasmic juices before going on. BTW I also expect him to enjoy the taste, etc of our union after I have seeded her by doing cleaning duty. I love seeing a wife orgasm again as her hubby goes about cleaning her and preparing her for more cock. I believe giving her the pleasure she deserves is a shared responsibility. Whatever she wants she should get.

Reactions: davelb76
Definitely feeds her ego regardless of age. From her perspective it's rare to find a man her age who can still perform at maximum capability - which she still craves. She prefers the company and friendship with couples our age - but when it comes to sex younger fits her needs.
when they get to our age your right they need men that can perform.

Reactions: davelb76
Yes of course she is... very much so. I dig older women they are much more wiser, better and experienced in bed. There is a film I once saw see if you can find it, its called; "In Praise of Older Women"
And you will see what I mean.

Reactions: owlcuck