Is this progress?

Danny Dans

Couple
Gold
I am married to a very conservative woman. So you know how it goes when it comes to vices and definitely cuckholding is one of them. I have joked with her about watching her being fucked by another man and her reaction was disgust and condemnation. After getting ideas from this forum on how to train wives, one day I asked her what turns her on. I was surprised when she answered and told me she likes young men and student/teacher type of scenario. So one night I started telling her to pretend I'm a student and boy that turned her on - she gets so wet. Then when she is about to cum I would ask her, "you like that young cock inside you?" And she would answer "yes!" So I keep doing this for months with a few variations. And when we are not having thanks I would tell her that I really like the way she sucks me or fucks me when she imagines me as a young student.

This month... damn!

I mentioned to her that I would like to see her naked in bed and pretend that she is being fucked by a young student and to show me how she would do it. Goddamn! She did it! And boy I came in under 20 seconds the moment she started moaning and do the movements of being fucked!!!!!!!