It's a start

joe24

Male
Well I was able to get my wife texting with a guy last weekend (from here). Went well, they are texting again this weekend. I told her she can take it as far as she wants. He lives close to us, hopefully he can get her to meet one day.

She is also leaving for the beach with her girlfriends tomorrow, I told her she has a free pass, fingers crossed

Well I was able to get my wife texting with a guy last weekend (from here). Went well, they are texting again this weekend. I told her she can take it as far as she wants. He lives close to us, hopefully he can get her to meet one day.

She is also leaving for the beach with her girlfriends tomorrow, I told her she has a free pass, fingers crossed
Hope to see her freshly fucked pussy

She just got to the beach, she is still chatting with the guy I met from this site. When I asked her what they were chatting about, she said " just chatting, nothing to exciting". I'm guessing it's going well

Reactions: newone44

Hopefully she has a real sexy bathing suit if not get her one that showd how hot she is