Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Thank you loves for all the cummnets and comments you made my day. Well I still need to take a look and collect the pic requests. Will do asap.
I realize that I wasnt in tocuh well and received lot's of queries through DMs and all. Here are few answers, feel free to ask and more ??. I will not name names to keep it simple.

Q: Do you wear such dresses really in public and do all such dares outdoor? Is your real name Jaazmin?
A: Hi, yeah all the dares and dresses are from the pubs and places I visit. And yes Jazmin is my real name. I like the thrill of it to do such dares and wear dresses while all are ogling at me. And using the real name is again a thrill for me, dont know the reason though maybe someone can explain it to you.

Q: How can u be a mum and do all such things? You are such a s**t and your kds will be spoilt.
A: Well this one is a disppointing one, I can write a lecture on this but as some well known members have already said, we need to decide what our primary relationship is and that fixes such issues. I take care of my fam and do my fun. If you dont like it you need not follow my thread.

Q:Which are the places where you have been done? Have you been fkd outdoor or groped?
A: Yes, I have been done on beaches, sauna, pubs and discs, alleys and hotels. You can read my real experiences under share your stories. There is a thread called real encounters and fun. Most of my pics and experiences that I share cover these locations too. Happy to have suggestions though hahah :)

Q: Why dont you post nudes? Why dont you show face?
A: Well, you havent read my profile. I like to deny and tease until you burst your balls off hahah :). But yeah as you can see in my pics there is very little left to imagination. Furhter, I think in DMs, people have received much more. I think some of you can testify that haha.
Well when I started, i use to show face and all. even dated and pictured with face but then a bf of mine sold/posted (not sure) all my pics and vids on XH. Had to change location and still think someday might be encountering some issues. Let's see. So yeah the reason is although its hard to believe, but like most of the other hotties here, I do have a professional and private life taht I need to sustain.

Q: What is your relationship status and lifestyle status? Are you cuck pair? How many guys hav you fkd till date? Have you been groupd?
A: Well, in this lifestyle for 4 years now. I really cant recall or havent kept a count of the gys. But around 90% of them were flings with strangers duirng pub dates, beach vacations etc. I dont know how to clasisfy us. We both are happy with our flings . I have a bf and hubby has some gfs I guess.. he has accompanied me wth cpls and swaps but dates are all mine. So he doenst wait and watch but he often picks me up if I am tired and supports a lot. He is fit and is so good in bed but yeah we both like to explore fun. I think by group you mean more than 6-7 guys, i think its difficult to get like minded ppl and yeah was groupd very briefly during new year and looking forward for some more fun but at my own pace. I am still more into flings.

That's all guys ....collected and responded. feel free to ask me anything. I should do this more often. I loved your DMs and queries. Bonus pic for making my morning a bright shiny Sunday one. Feeling so lazy dont wanna get up.

Last edited:
Thank you loves for all the cummnets and comments you made my day. Well I still need to take a look and collect the pic requests. Will do asap.
I realize that I wasnt i tocuh well and received lot's of queries through DMs and all. Here are few answers, feel free to ask and more ??. I will not name names to keep it simple.

Q: Do you wear such dresses really in public and do all such dares outdoor? Is your real name Jaazmin?
A: Hi, yeah all the dares and dresses are from the pubs and places I visit. And yes Jazmin is my real name. I like the thrill of it to do such dares and wear dresses while all are ogling at me. And using the rela name is again a thrill for me, dont know the reason though maybe someone can explain it to you.

Q: How can u be a mum and do all such things? You are such a s**t and your kds will be spoilt.
A: Well this one is a disppointing one, I can write a lecture on this but as some well known members have already said, we need to decide what our primarz relationship is and that fixes such issues. I take care of my fam and do my fun. If you dont like it you need not follow my thread.

Q:Which are the places where you have been done? Have you been fkd outdoor or groped?
A: Yes, I have been done on beaches, sauna, pubs and discs, alleys and hotels. You can read my real experiences under share your stories. There is a thread called real encounters and fun. Most of my pics and experiences that I share cover these locations too. Happy to have suggestions though hahah :)

A: Well, you havent read my profile. I like to deny and tease until you burst your balls off hahah :). BUt yeah as youc an see in my pics there is very little left to impagine. Furhter, I think in DMs people have received much more. I think some of you can testify that haha.
Well when I started, i use to show face and all. even dated and pictured with face but then a bf of mine sold/posted (not sure) all my pics and vids on XH. Had to change location and still think someday might be encountering some issues. Let's see. So yeah the reaosn is although its hard to belive, like most of the other hottie shere I do have a professional and private life.

Q: What is your relationship status and lifestyle status? Are you cuck pair? How many guys hav you fkd till date? Have you been groupd?
A: Well, in this lifestyle for 4 years now. I reallz cant recall or havent kept a count of the gys. But around 90% of them were flings with strangers duirng pub dates, beach vacations etc. I dont know how to clasisfy us. We both are happy with our flings . I have a bf and hubby has some gfs I guess.. he has accompanied me wth cpls and swaos but dates are all mine. So he doenst wait and watch but he often picks up if I am tired and supports a lot. He is fit and is so good in bed but yeah we both like to explore fun. I think by group yo u mean more than 6-7 guys, i think its difficult to get like minded ppl and yeah was groupd very briefly during new year and looking forward for some more fun but at my own pace. I am still more into flings.

That's all guys ....collected and responded. fell free to ask me anything. I should do this more often. I loved your DMs and queries. Bonus pic for making my morning a bright shiny Sunday one. Feeling so lazy dont wanna get up.
View attachment 323884
@Rohit dont you think like and react are so simple and you have an amazing Sunday morning to pour some love through comments or cumments hahah

I realize that I wasnt in tocuh well and received lot's of queries through DMs and all. Here are few answers, feel free to ask and more ??. I will not name names to keep it simple.

A: Hi, yeah all the dares and dresses are from the pubs and places I visit. And yes Jazmin is my real name. I like the thrill of it to do such dares and wear dresses while all are ogling at me. And using the real name is again a thrill for me, dont know the reason though maybe someone can explain it to you.

A: Well this one is a disppointing one, I can write a lecture on this but as some well known members have already said, we need to decide what our primary relationship is and that fixes such issues. I take care of my fam and do my fun. If you dont like it you need not follow my thread.

A: Well, you havent read my profile. I like to deny and tease until you burst your balls off hahah :). But yeah as you can see in my pics there is very little left to imagination. Furhter, I think in DMs, people have received much more. I think some of you can testify that haha.
Well when I started, i use to show face and all. even dated and pictured with face but then a bf of mine sold/posted (not sure) all my pics and vids on XH. Had to change location and still think someday might be encountering some issues. Let's see. So yeah the reason is although its hard to believe, but like most of the other hotties here, I do have a professional and private life taht I need to sustain.

A: Well, in this lifestyle for 4 years now. I really cant recall or havent kept a count of the gys. But around 90% of them were flings with strangers duirng pub dates, beach vacations etc. I dont know how to clasisfy us. We both are happy with our flings . I have a bf and hubby has some gfs I guess.. he has accompanied me wth cpls and swaps but dates are all mine. So he doenst wait and watch but he often picks me up if I am tired and supports a lot. He is fit and is so good in bed but yeah we both like to explore fun. I think by group you mean more than 6-7 guys, i think its difficult to get like minded ppl and yeah was groupd very briefly during new year and looking forward for some more fun but at my own pace. I am still more into flings.

That's all guys ....collected and responded. fell free to ask me anything. I should do this more often. I loved your DMs and queries. Bonus pic for making my morning a bright shiny Sunday one. Feeling so lazy dont wanna get up.
View attachment 323884

Sorry about the mess Jaaz next time I'll try and keep my stuff inside you and not all over you fingers! #dreaming
I didn't know we could DM you, may have to try it.
Wonder how many times a guy's balls can explode? I've lost count.
Looking forward to where your pics lead us …..

Reactions: sam4fun
hmm continuing cumments..hmm wid ones fo rmore...haha lov Jaaz.
Can I serve Beer hmm
View attachment 311465
Can you please put the table on your boobs? And when you don't serve us well and you pour some alcohol then we will spank your tits and your ass, finger your pussy and finally all the men together fuck you from all the holes.That would be fantastic Jaaz

View attachment 323884
Great to know you much better with this Q&A post! Keep on making us hard!

Can you please put the table on your boobs? And when you don't serve us well and you pour some alcohol then we will spank your tits and your ass, finger your pussy and finally all the men together fuck you from all the holes.That would be fantastic Jaaz

Great to know you much better with this Q&A post! Keep on making us hard!
Thanks @Tiger85 . Feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer ?

Reactions: Tiger85
Ok so these are the pic requests .. the pending or new ones. Hmm Simply loving the comments guys ..keep them comming and make me cumm here hmm..
Welcoming new followers too @Larry9028 @cikin2 @Tiger85 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye feel free to give a shout out if I missed someone.

so the pic dares are
@Grandhomme -1 full boob and butterfly with the other one covered
@Oddzilla -panty lip slip
@werekinky2 @Adonis69 -no panties and sit at restaraunt or bar exposed

@Siddu - Time to untie that final knot and bare it all- Ha ha Lol Patience. Do some yoga Sid
@Sophisticatedboye -go watch a movie wearing shirt skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy- Wanno do this but have been ages since I have gone there might take some time.

Ok so the requisite is at-least 3 comments or cumments or both on every pic haha (including the requester) and with every pic the cummnets should increase by 2 nos. So after the first pic there should be 5 comments then 7 and so on. let's see if we can make this interactive (will give some room here each and every conversation will count as one comment- generous Jaaz)

..starting with @Grandhomme -1 full boob and butterfly with the other one covered. And as I love to see balls going red so here's the teaser. (few weeks old but perfect to get your buldge ummm)

hope you have atleast 4 comments (yes discount).. guys now to get the next pic hahaha??

EXr3vP6XkAE6NTi.jpg

Last edited:
I like the clarity in your thinking. On one side you are a loyal wife and on the other you are a kinky bitch ready to spread your legs wide and invite strangers in public places into your private wet spot. That panty is so wet your juices, I want to lick that ice cream. Happy Lazy weekend Jazzy

That's all guys ....collected and responded. feel free to ask me anything. I should do this more often. I loved your DMs and queries. Bonus pic for making my morning a bright shiny Sunday one. Feeling so lazy dont wanna get up.
View attachment 323884

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Ok so these are the pic requests .. the pending or new ones. Hmm Simply loving the comments guys ..keep them comming and make me cumm here hmm..
Welcoming new followers too @Larry9028 @cikin2 @Tiger85 @MikeSmithNY @Sophisticatedboye feel free to give a shout out if I missed someone.

so the pic dares are

@Siddu - Time to untie that final knot and bare it all- Ha ha Lol Patience. Do some yoga Sid
@Sophisticatedboye -go watch a movie wearing shirt skirt no panties and take snaps during the movie showing the sweet pussy- Wanno do this but have been ages since I have gone there might take some time.

Ok so the requisite is at-least 3 comments or cumments or both on every pic haha (including the requester) and with every pic the cummnets should increase by 2 nos. So after the first pic there should be 5 comments then 7 and so on. let's see if we can make this interactive (will give some room here each and every conversation will count as one comment- generous Jaaz)

..starting with @Grandhomme -1 full boob and butterfly with the other one covered. And as I love to see balls going red so here's the teaser. (few weeks old but perfect to get your buldge ummm)

hope you have atleast 4 comments (yes discount).. guys now to get the next pic hahaha??

View attachment 323922
Nice .this should be interesting

so the pic dares are

View attachment 323922

Perfect top to get your hand inside and ease that left tit out to give us a full nipple view whilst kee ing your right one under wraps. My wife has offered to jerk me when you show us the full boob. Can she start to warm her hands in preparation?

so the pic dares are

View attachment 323922
I’m sure there’s another butterfly tattoo just under that dress? Yes, I can just see the edge of it’s wing
Please reveal it Jaaz xx

Reactions: sam4fun

so the pic dares are

View attachment 323922

Do you think you will be doing my challenge today

Shopping is just a reason to go to a super store correct, doesnt matter where super Jazz is , there is alwaysa a super sotre and there always is a womens room there

Reactions: werekinky2