Jo's drought is over.

italkedherintoit

Gold
Hi everyone Jo and I were talking this morning and i asked Jo if she hat talked with John recently, She said last week . I said did you ask him about hooking up soon.? He asked me if I was going to the long weekend bash I usually go to. But I had to tell him that we have the thing with your mom on the weekend. I immediately said well I can do that and you can go and get fucked a few times . Jo responds with ya and I can come home afterwards and have you. I guess they had already talked about shared sleeping (same tent or possibly trailer). I told Jo that I expect her to get fucked a minimum of 2x per day and she had to give him lots and lots and lots of head. She responded with His cock will be in my mouth as well as my pussy very likely multiple times for both. I was playing with the idea of slipping into the bush with him and let him do me against a tree or give him some head but there will be a lot of bikers there and I wouldn't want to get caught . I said well if you get a chance give it a go. If she does him 2x it will be their 50th fuckiversary.I have been keeping count. Does anyone else keep a count how many times their HW has fucked a certain guy? I am going to get her a body outfit with all the ease of access openings for Jo to wear for John. I can hardly wait:)

Yes my wife has had a guy "harry" for over 25 years now, even though he is married but not so often now. only when hes really!! horny. Things could have beeen different, he calls her his second wife and still sends her flowers for birthdays valentines etc

Reactions: antoniodicro
ours was arranged. he took her for a "date drink" differences of opinion there, wifes playng it hard to get i know. Boddy poppers on basque undone an d dresss butttons loose lol.. was a good night
You need to get her comfortable with him and you and hopefully you are comfortable with it too, its not easy my man xx but its worth it to see your wife free and loving you xx

Jo is off to the property to help get ready for the bash this weekend. John is going to be there Saturday. This morning I got jo to lay on the couch so I could trim her pussy up. While I trimmed away to told her that I was really turned on with her going to fuck John this weekend and that I wanted her to fuck him at least four times and give him lots of head. all during this I was getting her wet by fingering her I did a good job with her pussy he should like it when he sees it. I climbed on her for a quick fuck and even though I had her all wet it still hurt her when I tried to enter her do I stopped. Jo said can you wait till after the weekend, I think if I fuck john a few timed you might fit easier he is quite a bit smaller than you and I don't want to be sore for the weekend my pussy wants to enjoy him. I said sure I also want her to enjoy getting fucked. oh ya Through talking I found out Jo had never been fucked at the property and had not missed a year except for the covid years for the last 15 yrs. so I told her that I thought it was pretty cool that the first time in 15 yrs she is going to get fucked and Its won't be by me. she just stared at me lol she didn't think of it till I brought it up. What I didn't tell her was that this weekend she will have taken 50 of John's loads. I am giving her a card and a sexy body suit for her to wear when she sees John after this weekend. I will be so horny this weekend

Well Jo fucked John 3X and gave him head once all between 10:00 Sat evening and Sunday morning . She said she came every time. We got home and Jo and I got naked and I started licking her and asked her if he came in her every time. Yes she did . I asked her if he loosened her up for me and she said probably not his cock is smaller than yours. I said we will see and I climbed aboard and to my pleasure it slid right in no problem. Jo says well I guess I was wrong . She is finally starting to feel more at ease fucking John. I asked her if she got off on fucking two guys in one day she said yes I like it. I gave her an anniversary card and wrote her a not how horny I got this weekend and she didn't know this was the weekend where they had their 50th fuck so I am taking her out to dinner to celebrate. It was a good weekend

Hi everyone Jo and I were talking this morning and i asked Jo if she hat talked with John recently, She said last week . I said did you ask him about hooking up soon.? He asked me if I was going to the long weekend bash I usually go to. But I had to tell him that we have the thing with your mom on the weekend. I immediately said well I can do that and you can go and get fucked a few times . Jo responds with ya and I can come home afterwards and have you. I guess they had already talked about shared sleeping (same tent or possibly trailer). I told Jo that I expect her to get fucked a minimum of 2x per day and she had to give him lots and lots and lots of head. She responded with His cock will be in my mouth as well as my pussy very likely multiple times for both. I was playing with the idea of slipping into the bush with him and let him do me against a tree or give him some head but there will be a lot of bikers there and I wouldn't want to get caught . I said well if you get a chance give it a go. If she does him 2x it will be their 50th fuckiversary.I have been keeping count. Does anyone else keep a count how many times their HW has fucked a certain guy? I am going to get her a body outfit with all the ease of access openings for Jo to wear for John. I can hardly wait:)
that sounds hot. is this a follow up to an earlier story?