Just a fun story

Diesel88

Male
Verified
I am I suppose what you would call an “online dominant” I have women and couples who submit themselves to me and do whatever I ask with themselves or other men. And of course they have to film it for me.
Whilst I love all my subs I love love love being the proud daddy of one particular girl .. she’s the only girl I allow to call me daddy and she is a proud daughter who goes above and beyond to please me. She fucks and sucks all types and is always excited to share her experiences and videos with me just to hear me tell her what a good girl she is :)
Last night she was meeting up with a 50 year old who promised to “push her limits”
I’ve given her instruction on what I expect. I can’t wait to see what she sends!

This one is special :)

I am I suppose what you would call an “online dominant” I have women and couples who submit themselves to me and do whatever I ask with themselves or other men. And of course they have to film it for me.
Whilst I love all my subs I love love love being the proud daddy of one particular girl .. she’s the only girl I allow to call me daddy and she is a proud daughter who goes above and beyond to please me. She fucks and sucks all types and is always excited to share her experiences and videos with me just to hear me tell her what a good girl she is :)
Last night she was meeting up with a 50 year old who promised to “push her limits”
I’ve given her instruction on what I expect. I can’t wait to see what she sends!

I look forward to hearing about her exploits

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

Can you share some vids or pics?

That is a perfect situation to be in control of a women like that. She really needs to have her "Limits pushed" and she wants you to push them for her. Too hot!

Reactions: Diesel88
That is a perfect situation to be in control of a women like that. She really needs to have her "Limits pushed" and she wants you to push them for her. Too hot!
You really sound like an AWESOME LADY..love your comments on piercings .My wife has pierced nipples and a VCH feel free to ask anything. Bob

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
Daddy’s good girl in action

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/daddy’s-good-girl-says-hi-😈.37219/#post-635734

She says hi