Karen's peeping tom.

jigger007

Couple
From
Canada
This story starts about a month after my football player. My husband and son were gone for the weekend and I was alone in the house. I was house cleaning all day and was a little tired. I had a shower down stairs near our rumpus room. I dried off and wrapped the towel around myself. I went up to my master bedroom and put on a long white nightly. It was kinda seethrough and my husband loves me to wear it. He says when I stand in front of a light you can see everything like clear plastic, I do look hot in it I must say.

I went back down to the rumpus room to have a drink at our bar, turned on some music and relaxed on the couch. After a couple of drinks I thought I saw a shadow at the far window. I was a little shaken and all my doors were locked. I sat there thinking what to do call the police or find out who it was. I left the room but left all the lights and went to the bedroom right next to the rumpus room. All the lights there were off and I peeked out of the window and saw a male figure standing next to the rumpus room. He didn't know I was in there cause he got on his hand and knee to peep in the window. Wow a peeping tom was watching me, then I realized it was the boy from 3 house's west of us. I don't know his age I think about 18 or 19.

I had noticed him hanging around when I was gardening and suntaning. I never thought nothing of it, I didn't care if he was curious and only talked to him a few times a week. Just saying hi how are you. He was always polite to me. I wondered how many times he has done this. I didn't want to call the police on him but had to do something, maybe wait till I seen him again and talk to him. I know his mother she is a night nurse at the local hospital. So I went back to the rumpus room and poured another drink and sat back down. When I turned away he would appear at the corner of the window. We never totally close the basement drapes. Then I realized everytime I stood at the bar my night turned transparent against the light.

Then I started to fantasize about the situation and got a little aroused. My husband has been working hard and we haven't had sex on a regular basis. I started to figure out how to treat this young peeping tom. Then I said what the hell I went in the bedroom and got my vibrator and put it on the coffee table beside my drink. I knew if he saw it he would stay to watch. Then I left the room and went upstairs, I was quiet and snuck out the from door. I went around the house and he was still waiting near the window. I had bare feet so he didn't hear me come right over him. Then I put my hand on his shoulders and said come in the house I want to talk to him.

He was so scared that I would call the police that he couldn't say no and run away. His name is William and he followed me into the house and back downstairs. I went to the window and closed the drapes shut. I said sit on the couch I'd like to talk to him. I told him if I didn't recognize him I would have called the police and asked him why he was doing this. He told me sorry and that he really likes the way I look, and loves watching me in a bikini. I told him thank you but this is not proper to look in people's windows without them knowing, it's a invasion of privacy he agreed and said sorry again. He was sweating and very nervous and scarred. I asked him how often he had done this but he didn't answer me right away. I said William I'd offer you a beer but you might be to young or a coke. He told me he turned 18 last week so I gave him a beer, Also poured myself another still not realizing I was against the bright light in my nightie and he could see every inch of me so I sat back down.

The alchohol was getting to me and I was getting aroused talking to him. He said he had seen me entertaining people down there last year. Said he saw me in bra and panties and stockings. So if he sees the light on he gets curious and wants to watch, sounds like what my husband likes to do. I could tell he was not as afraid the longer we talked. He kept looking at my 36c tits as my nipples were hard when I get turned on. I always like young guys. Then I started wondering what he has seen as in the last year I have entertained a few guys down there. Did he see me naked or have sex, so I came right out and asked him what he has seen. William gulped his beer and said he has watched me twice in the past. My husband is usually out there but he has let me do a few times when he was out of town. The last time was with the black football player which was a very hot night. I asked him what he liked about it, and he said just seeing me naked

Well I didn't know what to say about it as I'm used to my husband watching and taped me .still thinking about this boy and getting turned on by him. Then I started to get nervous and I don't know why. I guess because I didn't have time to plan things in advance. Then I told him I had to go to the bathroom and went and turned my husband's recording devices on just in case this I going further. Then returned to the couch William watching my every move. I got up to the bar and poured myself a tequila shot and downed it . The I stood against the light and looked right at William and said is this what you like. He just smiled and I laughed turned around and dropped my nightie to the floor I was totally naked and turned to face him. His eyes almost popped out of his head, then I sat back down beside him. I said you want to touch me and he grabbed my tits hard, so I told him to be a little gentler so he did. Then I said suck my nipples gently he was rather good . I put my hand on his crotch and he was hard. Then I got up and strattled him and gave him a kiss he was also a good kisser. Do you have a girlfriend and he said yes but haven't had sex with her. Are you a virgin and he said no he has done it twice that year. I wasn't shocked at all I don't know why. I kissed him again and he returned one. Then he actually asked if I would put my black stockings on and heels that he saw me wear one night. Mmm well okay and went up to my room and changed into them for him. I had no makeup on but he didn't seem to care.

I returned and stood in front of him, do you like this now. William grabbed my ass and pulled me closer I think to smell my perfume I just put on. I was so turned on by now. One more shot of tequila and I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I layed on the bed while he took his clothes off then he joined me. I said take you socks off aswell. So wanted to teach this young man a few things. I spread my leggs and told him to go down there. I spread my pussy lips and told him to lick me and put a finger in. He was a good learner, I held his head against my wet pussy I could feel myself cumming and squirted a little. I think he was shocked but didn't stop. Okay my turn I said and put my hand around his hard cock I think he was about 61/2 inches. Then I went down on him sucking his balls then getting his cock all wet for me. I was kinda slobbering on it. Then I got on top and reached down and put him in me. He was smaller but felt really good I started to ride him he was playing with my tits and kissing them . I didn't want him to cum yet so I got off and told him to get on top. He slide right in as I was so wet his was slow in and out of me. All of a sudden he got up and rolled me on my tummy my leggs were wide open and he started to kiss and lick my ass .God he felt good he missed my cunt and his cock went in my ass, I didn't stop him at all, I think he thought he was in my pussy . I whispered and said you know that your in my ass he stopped and pulled out I said don't stop and put it in my pussy and got in doggy position. Then he started to pound me harder I felt myself climaxing again and he was close to. Then he fell on me and I layed back down .when he pulled out I could feel his cum coming out of me and rolled on my back. I held him for awhile . Then said let get dressed and go back to rumpus room. I didn't realize it was almost 1 in the morning . I told William remember this I our secret and he agreed. He kissed me and went home. I felt so good talking to him and every time we saw each other he would smile.

I have had quite a few men but I think I helped William that night. He actually made me feel good . I think I taught him a few things that his girlfriends will appreciate. This is my second attempt at writing a story I hope you liked it. Send me a message and I'll try to answer them. Lol Karen

this reminded my of my first two times with a woman. i was 18(back in the 60s) & they were 27(divorced) & 28. the older one was married. they both were the aggressors & approached me. great memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: owlmale