Keeping your husband interested and satisfied ?

love to dress up my hubby

Attachments

• 20220206_155916.jpg
    20220206_155916.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20220206_160022.jpg
    20220206_160022.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
  • his cup.jpg
    his cup.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 27
  • glory hole.jpg
    glory hole.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 33
She mostly makes me cum before she dates her lover what calms me down. She encouraged me what I never dared before to explore gay sex and tolerates my less positive and annoying facets that many other wives would not accept e.g. that I wear diapers most of the time.

Reactions: Tinitn3
I just read the thread “Do you still fuck your husband?” I’m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want “some kind“ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy don’t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says she’s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need “something”.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m getting at.
This is such a genuine, interesting, question. I should state, and have never suggested otherwise, that my wife and I have what I a consider a great sex life and have done since we met nearly 30 years ago. We neither submit, role play or take part in cuckolding, though it is a fantasy of mine and always has been. So you might call me an genuinely interested observer whilst my wife is just happy that we we still fuck like when we first met - it makes me very happy too!

interestingly, my wife’s first husband wasn’t even average in the cock department, so when she met me she said it was the first time in her life she felt fully filled up! Even after all these years I can still see it in her facial expression, and the way she moves, when I’m pushing past or over her cervix. So I’m lucky in that my wife still keeps me engaged fully with her sexually and I don’t feel any strong need to go elsewhere, even though I still enjoy the wife sharing fantasy.

So I’m not really sure what small cock husbands contend with in the sense I think you’re suggesting? It’s a difficult one and you sound uncertain or concerned how you or these husbands stay happy within the parameters that appear to be set by your wives?

This is such a genuine, interesting, question. I should state, and have never suggested otherwise, that my wife and I have what I a consider a great sex life and have done since we met nearly 30 years ago. We neither submit, role play or take part in cuckolding, though it is a fantasy of mine and always has been. So you might call me an genuinely interested observer whilst my wife is just happy that we we still fuck like when we first met - it makes me very happy too!

interestingly, my wife’s first husband wasn’t even average in the cock department, so when she met me she said it was the first time in her life she felt fully filled up! Even after all these years I can still see it in her facial expression, and the way she moves, when I’m pushing past or over her cervix. So I’m lucky in that my wife still keeps me engaged fully with her sexually and I don’t feel any strong need to go elsewhere, even though I still enjoy the wife sharing fantasy.

So I’m not really sure what small cock husbands contend with in the sense I think you’re suggesting? It’s a difficult one and you sound uncertain or concerned how you or these husbands stay happy within the parameters that appear to be set by your wives?
I’m simply asking/thinking that so many women (if they are real at all) that successfully enjoy being a hot wife (or cuckold’s wife) have overwhelming benefits from the lifestyle (ie confidence, freedom, satisfaction). Surely, intelligent, aware women realize that this lifestyle comes as result of their husband/bf supporting them. I don’t believe that they would enjoy this lifestyle as much as a single person. Everyone knows you don’t get something for nothing. Everything comes at a price, even if it isn’t immediately, it will be inevitably.

Many times I’ve read that wives/gf’s wonder what their husbands get out of it? The answers almost always pale in comparison to what the wives get. I’m merely suggesting that the incongruity must cause intelligent, aware women to be suspicious as to how will they keep this good thing going? I can’t help but believe a really good wife would want to show her appreciation in a way that would bring great joy and happiness to her husband, something commensurate to what they feel and enjoy. Only a selfish, self centered wife would carry on oblivious to her husband and his happiness (in whatever form that may be).

I guess I’m wondering 1) are there intelligent, aware women here, and 2) what do they do?

I’m simply asking/thinking that so many women (if they are real at all) that successfully enjoy being a hot wife (or cuckold’s wife) have overwhelming benefits from the lifestyle (ie confidence, freedom, satisfaction). Surely, intelligent, aware women realize that this lifestyle comes as result of their husband/bf supporting them. I don’t believe that they would enjoy this lifestyle as much as a single person. Everyone knows you don’t get something for nothing. Everything comes at a price, even if it isn’t immediately, it will be inevitably.

Many times I’ve read that wives/gf’s wonder what their husbands get out of it? The answers almost always pale in comparison to what the wives get. I’m merely suggesting that the incongruity must cause intelligent, aware women to be suspicious as to how will they keep this good thing going? I can’t help but believe a really good wife would want to show her appreciation in a way that would bring great joy and happiness to her husband, something commensurate to what they feel and enjoy. Only a selfish, self centered wife would carry on oblivious to her husband and his happiness (in whatever form that may be).

I guess I’m wondering 1) are there intelligent, aware women here, and 2) what do they do?
Think you’re right - what is the deal, if any, that spouses make? If it’s a one way street then one partner will surely suffer or is that actually part of the turn on, as it would appear? Pleasure and happiness comes in many forms but as a man, if involved fully in this lifestyle, I’d want something in return for the wife’s freedoms and insatiable sexual appetite. Fair deal?🤔

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My husband is permanently locked in a cock cage, as I’ve mentioned in other threads
He doesn’t have sex with me
He is allowed to lick and suck my pussy and arse for as long as I want him to
He says he is sexually satisfied by giving me
Pleasure
As a special treat I will give him a golden shower
I normally will give him 2 or 3 ruined orgasms during the year but that’s all he is allowed
I do allow him to suck one of my boyfriends off of they will fuck his arse, but he’s not allowed to cum, he knows if he does then he won’t get one of my special showers

We have both sat and had many conversations and he assures me that he is completely happy and fully satisfied

I never play alone we always play together in that he is always present and watching as that is one of the agreement’s that we have

If I played on my own it would be like I’m cheating on him, which I would never do

I know others are different and play alone and that’s brilliant if that’s what they have agreed and are happy
That's amazing, this is how my wife and I are together. I haven't fucked her in over 9 years of the 16 plus years I've been a cuckold and I truly don't miss it. I'm allowed to lick her pussy (sometimes after her lover has filled her up) and she loves to give me the wonderful "showers". She loves knowing that I listen to them making love and masturbate to it, and I love it just as much. I don't need to fuck my pretty wife to love her or feel loved by her. We walk hand in hand down the street and even hold hands when we're sleeping. Only her lover/boyfriend is allowed to be inside of her and I feel that this is the way it truly should be! She does spend weekends with him alone but again that was discussed and agreed upon by us both, not a one-sided thing at all. She is in love with him as he is with her and again that was told to me by them both and he even said that he would leave the relationship if I felt that "falling in love" was going to cause harm to our marriage. I felt that it was a good thing because I like him and trust him and trust my wife to be open and honest with me. I have to also say that watching them being so passionate together, kissing, fondling and even seeing him take her in front of me (only happened a couple of times) is exciting for me. I just wish we had started in the cuckold lifestyle before we were married, more to explain on that one later lol.

love to watch him with another lady.It's easy to keep Bob interested. I let him watch. I let him join in. I let him date other ladies. I love to watch him. I have brought home ladies for him. I' Why would he get bored? :giggle:
Of all the answers this one is the coolest to me!

I would guess that transcending to the idea that sex can be completely recreational changes everything! It doesn't have be a part of the long term emotional/financial/relationship. Being assured and believing the latter isn't something to worry about you could possibly be successful just by being open to a suggestion from the one person you trust and love more than any one in the world.

Your situation seems like the most fun, fair way, everybody goes home happy kind of way! I'm sure I'd enjoy watching you myself!

I just read the thread “Do you still fuck your husband?” I’m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want “some kind“ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy don’t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says she’s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need “something”.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m getting at.
Most of the extreme stuff is just made up… fantasy. Not saying inadequacy (real or perceived) and denial aren’t things that can be eroticized in a powerful way, and deployed as spicy ingredients in a couple’s intimacy. They most certainly can. But a lot of what you see, the cuckoldry-on-steroids stuff, is just jerk material, what some guys imagine they’d want if they had the chance.

Last edited:

I'm pretty convinced that a lot of these stories are made up fantasies about what the husbands think a cuckold lifestyle would look like. Whether they'd actually carry through with it, I'm very much doubting it

I definitely agree with what many of you have said about the ratio of fantasy/fake to real posts. I can neither confirm or deny that "some" extreme instances actually occur but my guess is it is a very, very small percentage. Even the fake story goes away relatively quickly let alone a what it does to a real married couple.

I still stubbornly want to believe that the rewards are equally enticing for both parties. Enough so, to easily say, "Wow, this is way too fun to stop now!" I know my wife knows me well enough to know when somethings not right and I'm certainly laser focused on her being happy. I'd hope she would take great joy in seeing me thrilled as I would her. I want to believe that my wife, after overcoming her insecurities would realize that I would have them in ways I never had before. That seems natural and real.

The couples that have done this for years, even decades must have encountered keeping it fun and interesting over the long run.

First time I've heard a wife say she allows her husband to be with other women. I love that for you both
I’ve got to figure that some of that is because a great number of the comments on the topic likely aren’t actually authored by women. And that’s a pretty typical foundational element for lots of guys who believe they want this, that it would be tilted completely to the wife’s desires and whims. No balance whatsoever. I know it seems silly to plenty of us.

Last edited:
I’ve got to figure that some of that is because a great number of the comments on the topic likely aren’t actually authored by women. And that’s a pretty typical foundational element for lots of guys who believe they want this, that it would be tilted completely to the wife’s desires and whims. No balance whatsoever. I know it seems silly to plenty of us.
My wife recently said I could indulge my sexual needs with other women should I wish, whether she actually means it is an another matter entirely! As she gets older, though she still wants sex, her body is less accommodating than when we were 30 somethings. Generally, our sexual needs match 98% of the time but occasionally I have to make adjustments due to her past cancer therapy. I’m understanding and will always love her regardless so never pressure her in any way shape or form. To be honest I don’t want to cheat on her even with her blessing, however I wouldn’t say no if she bought someone home that she felt needed my closer attention - it would have to be completely out in the open.