Keeping your husband interested and satisfied ?

I’ve got to figure that some of that is because a great number of the comments on the topic likely aren’t actually authored by women. And that’s a pretty typical foundational element for lots of guys who believe they want this, that it would be tilted completely to the wife’s desires and whims. No balance whatsoever. I know it seems silly to plenty of us.
Yeah, the whole balance thing is an odd dichotomy. Wives that are polar opposites in what they want for their men. You almost never hear/read about how wives truly keep things in balance. Often there are rules that all end up broken and left unattended to when they are. Everybody needs to get something out the whole deal and it has to be enough to keep wanting it.

Yeah, the whole balance thing is an odd dichotomy. Wives that are polar opposites in what they want for their men. You almost never hear/read about how wives truly keep things in balance. Often there are rules that all end up broken and left unattended to when they are. Everybody needs to get something out the whole deal and it has to be enough to keep wanting it.
I guess my point is that there are a lot of guys who are also “wives” posting. It’s almost as funny as people going along with it and feigning credulity.

Reactions: coastalkid
I guess my point is that there are a lot of guys who are also “wives” posting. It’s almost as funny as people going along with it and feigning credulity.
Fakers and fake posts are what ruins this site and other sites for me. Usually the extreme posts set off a warning light for me. I have a hard time believing that people that supposedly love each other can be so uncaring and cruel. I get that there are “outliers“ and some of the things I see/read are possibly true even when it seems impossible to me. Ultimately it’s my filter that accepts or rejects what I believe to be true.

My quest has always been to find women/couples that have a successful hotwife lifestyle that has worked over the duration of their marriage. I want to know how they made it work and kept each other excited, motivated and wanting to keep it going. I’m not looking for some ”one-sided” unrealistic explanation. I often shake my head at things like “permanent“ denial (of any and all kinds), unabated cruelty and diminishing the “value” of a spouse. I just don’t see the sustained thrill in giving or receiving that kind of attention.

So, when I think I “do” see something that looks like the information I’m looking for, I want to believe it. I often want to give the benefit of the doubt. Oftentimes, the lies are exposed, the thread dies and the fakers disappear. Sometimes, the posts are genuine and such a departure from my reality that I struggle to believe them. I’m not here to jack-off, I’m here to learn something.

I just read the thread “Do you still fuck your husband?” I’m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want “some kind“ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy don’t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says she’s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need “something”.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m get

Reactions: owlmale
I just read the thread “Do you still fuck your husband?” I’m trying to understand so please be kind. I want to know how you (wives) keep your husbands wanting to continue? Several wives said they do not allow their husbands to have sex with them. A few said they want or try to not let their husbands have an ejaculation. Is this realistic? Do you consider or worry that they will become ambivalent?

I am not a cuckold and my wife is not a hotwife. We do role play talk about her fucking bigger cocks when we have sex. If my my wife ever did follow through and become a hotwife I would still want “some kind“ of sex life for myself. That sex life may look different but it would have to be something that made me want to continue. If my happiness was ignored why would I want to continue?

I get that some people thrive on submission. I get that some husbands feel/are inadequate, but everyone wants to be happy don’t they? Do any of you wives ever sense that your husband is at the breaking point? When my wife and I role play she always says she still enjoys my little cock. She says she’s just so glad to have a husband that lets her have her fun. She knows I need “something”.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m getting at.
I have read alot about denial asxwell.as no penetrative sex
.i could never handle that and i.dont think.its right for a wife to do that to her husband. My wife us a hotwife abd we do play with denial.chasity erc ..when she has an upcoming date. I'm usually put in chasity a few days before as well as i cant touch kuss her etc. When she really wants to ramp.ut up.the day of her date. SHE verbally and visibly torments me. EXAMPLE .i have to bath her snd dress her for her date.when i do this i can't touch her more thsn necessary..her fsvorite thing is she send me down stairs to have me make drinks she will come down in a bra makeup etc but basically nude other wide visibility torment me spreading her legs showing me her shaved pussy.. She dies something that really pushes me over the edge i'vebeen caged fir days by now.mShe wearcalot of extreme thigh hi and crotch hi boots. They are all.lace up with a zipper . But fir her thats not good enough .She will.remove all the laces.Her boots are corset laced so it takes time to lace them .I'm made lace them. I'm on my knees lacing her boots with her legs spread wide so im stearing atbthe shaved pussy. She sees it getting to.me especially when im near the top.of the boot and close to her pussy. She knows it drives me crazy as i have to lace the other boot..Here im on my knees closd to her Pussy that i cant touch she will.proceed to tell me I QUESS YOU WOULD LOVE TO TOUCH MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME WELL YOU CANT BECAUSE YOUR COCK IS LOCKED UP..I SI NEED TO BE FUCKED BUT YOU CANT SO I GUESS I'LL GUESS HAVE TO FIND A COCK.TO FILL MY PUSSY . SHE GOES UP FINISHES GETTING DRESS SHE COME DOWN STAIR TURNS AND SAYS DINT WAIT UP . IM.GOING OUT TO GET FUCKED SI I DINT KNOW WHEN ILL RETURN

I have read alot about denial asxwell.as no penetrative sex
.i could never handle that and i.dont think.its right for a wife to do that to her husband. My wife us a hotwife abd we do play with denial.chasity erc ..when she has an upcoming date. I'm usually put in chasity a few days before as well as i cant touch kuss her etc. When she really wants to ramp.ut up.the day of her date. SHE verbally and visibly torments me. EXAMPLE .i have to bath her snd dress her for her date.when i do this i can't touch her more thsn necessary..her fsvorite thing is she send me down stairs to have me make drinks she will come down in a bra makeup etc but basically nude other wide visibility torment me spreading her legs showing me her shaved pussy.. She dies something that really pushes me over the edge i'vebeen caged fir days by now.mShe wearcalot of extreme thigh hi and crotch hi boots. They are all.lace up with a zipper . But fir her thats not good enough .She will.remove all the laces.Her boots are corset laced so it takes time to lace them .I'm made lace them. I'm on my knees lacing her boots with her legs spread wide so im stearing atbthe shaved pussy. She sees it getting to.me especially when im near the top.of the boot and close to her pussy. She knows it drives me crazy as i have to lace the other boot..Here im on my knees closd to her Pussy that i cant touch she will.proceed to tell me I QUESS YOU WOULD LOVE TO TOUCH MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME WELL YOU CANT BECAUSE YOUR COCK IS LOCKED UP..I SI NEED TO BE FUCKED BUT YOU CANT SO I GUESS I'LL GUESS HAVE TO FIND A COCK.TO FILL MY PUSSY . SHE GOES UP FINISHES GETTING DRESS SHE COME DOWN STAIR TURNS AND SAYS DINT WAIT UP . IM.GOING OUT TO GET FUCKED SI I DINT KNOW WHEN ILL RETURN
This sounds much more preferable than the ridiculous idea of NEVER being ALLOWED! I know it may sound naive but, I've always thought that a wife should show some respect and appreciation for the unrestricted joy and pleasure they get. The idea that they can flip like a switch and become unreasonably restrictive seems like a warped form of hypocrisy. A lot of guys sign on for their wife having sex with someone else. They don't always see the being cut off as a part of that deal.

The thing that confuses me is how many threads I read that are such extreme scenarios. So many of them end or disappear. I figure since the husband relinquishes so much control to the wife that the wife has some responsibility in keeping her husband interested and an exceptional wife keeps her husband excited and wanting more. Please, please be kind to my honest question. Sustainability is what I’m getting at.
True my wife is a hotwife we role play fantasy as well.as actual...Her sex life outside of our marriage has been great for her as well.as myself. She and i are totally open to.one another we play denial. Chasity etc
We have different modes of play butvwe comminacate in always.. we woukd have itmant ither way ..being cut off at times can be real.rewarding for us but its never more thab about 2/3 weeks ..It naked ot better for us especially when she says i want you locked and loaded my pussy need total fulfillment

True my wife is a hotwife we role play fantasy as well.as actual...Her sex life outside of our marriage has been great for her as well.as myself. She and i are totally open to.one another we play denial. Chasity etc
We have different modes of play butvwe comminacate in always.. we woukd have itmant ither way ..being cut off at times can be real.rewarding for us but its never more thab about 2/3 weeks ..It naked ot better for us especially when she says i want you locked and loaded my pussy need total fulfillment
Sometimes “never, forever and always” are used too loosely here and oftentimes associated with a kind of meanness. There has to be enough satisfaction for both parties to want to continue. Being willing to really listen and take to heart what each of you are saying, and truly act on what you hear is imperative. Otherwise resentment will fester and ruin everything.

at first I participated with Elena and she was happy about it, but for some years now she has locked my cock in the cage and often orders me to clean up the sperm when she fucks her young studs and often orders me to suck her lovers cock until I get my ass fucked by them. some studs fucked my ass putting me on top of her elena and alternating my ass with her pussy, all bareback bareback.

DSCN1786axvc.jpgDSCN1788axcv.jpgDSCN1777cxx.JPG

at first I participated with Elena and she was happy about it, but for some years now she has locked my cock in the cage and often orders me to clean up the sperm when she fucks her young studs and often orders me to suck her lovers cock until I get my ass fucked by them. some studs fucked my ass putting me on top of her elena and alternating my ass with her pussy, all bareback bareback.

View attachment 1202967View attachment 1202968View attachment 1202969
She is so HOT LOVE THE OUTFit
love to dress up my hubby
Love the harness it s definitely say to the lady hot and restrainted

Reactions: Elene
This sounds much more preferable than the ridiculous idea of NEVER being ALLOWED! I know it may sound naive but, I've always thought that a wife should show some respect and appreciation for the unrestricted joy and pleasure they get. The idea that they can flip like a switch and become unreasonably restrictive seems like a warped form of hypocrisy. A lot of guys sign on for their wife having sex with someone else. They don't always see the being cut off as a part of that deal.
What i wrote is true we do alot of different things to keep things fun and rewarding for us. In alot of ways from.role playing to going out and picking each other as strangers. Im.put in chasity at times for a few days which can make things more intense .Sex is physical as well as mental. When a husband reclaims his wife it can make it more intense .Since it mental Reclaiming her is ill show you im.a better fuck than you just had even if not true but it can make sex more ontense physically and mentally

View attachment 1202967View attachment 1202968View attachment 1202969
Oufit is so hot it says im sexy hotband ready to play

• Love
Reactions: Elene