Last Experience

Robert50

Couple
Verified
Gold
My wife fucked six men in the 18 months leading up to COVID. The last was her only black man. We met in our favorite marina bar. He was a huge man (six feet seven at least), buff, approximately 55. Fast forward to we’re all three naked in our bed. He’s warming up my wife with his hands and mouth while I attempt to fluff up his cock. His cock was enormous in both length and girth. I was timid and held his base and kept my jaws tight out of fear he would thrust down my throat. Turns out, he was a gentle giant. When penetration was ready, my wife asked him to put it slowly to the hilt, which he did and paused. Now, I’ve been fucking this lady for over 30 years but I have never experienced what I witnessed over the next 20 minutes. She wrapped her legs around the small of his back and said, fuck me hard. She thrust and pulled so hard, her ass was completely off the bed until they climaxed together 20 minutes later. Comfortable cleaning him, I let go, relaxed my jaws, and let him fuck my mouth until he was clean. My wife was spread eagle on her back with her pussy gapping open. He had unloaded an enormous amount of thick cum in her pussy and it was leaking out toward her ass. To accentuate my pleasure to come, my wife told me to lie in my back while she mounted me, taking my cock orally while feeding me her cum filled pussy. We’ve agreed that was for both of us the most intense sexual experience either of us has had.

My wife fucked six men in the 18 months leading up to COVID. The last was her only black man. We met in our favorite marina bar. He was a huge man (six feet seven at least), buff, approximately 55. Fast forward to we’re all three naked in our bed. He’s warming up my wife with his hands and mouth while I attempt to fluff up his cock. His cock was enormous in both length and girth. I was timid and held his base and kept my jaws tight out of fear he would thrust down my throat. Turns out, he was a gentle giant. When penetration was ready, my wife asked him to put it slowly to the hilt, which he did and paused. Now, I’ve been fucking this lady for over 30 years but I have never experienced what I witnessed over the next 20 minutes. She wrapped her legs around the small of his back and said, fuck me hard. She thrust and pulled so hard, her ass was completely off the bed until they climaxed together 20 minutes later. Comfortable cleaning him, I let go, relaxed my jaws, and let him fuck my mouth until he was clean. My wife was spread eagle on her back with her pussy gapping open. He had unloaded an enormous amount of thick cum in her pussy and it was leaking out toward her ass. To accentuate my pleasure to come, my wife told me to lie in my back while she mounted me, taking my cock orally while feeding me her cum filled pussy. We’ve agreed that was for both of us the most intense sexual experience either of us has had.
Great retelling

Update: We were contacted by the gentlemen who will be in our area in a few weeks and would like to get together. My wife is still cold about resuming the lifestyle but I just hope the recollection of their fucking brings her around.

Update: We were contacted by the gentlemen who will be in our area in a few weeks and would like to get together. My wife is still cold about resuming the lifestyle but I just hope the recollection of their fucking brings her around.
Oh I hope so - it sounds like you all had an amazing time xx