Lending a helping wife

WiseOld

Male
Verified
Gold
Early Saturday morning, after my wife and I had fucked, after I had showered, but she had yet to do so, our phone rang. It was my friend Michael, one of the men we regularly had threesomes with, telling me that he was going to drive down to San Luis Obispo and spend the night there. He asked if we would welcome him dropping by on his way. Since whenever we got together with Mike, we ended up having sex with him, he was asking if we wanted to do a threesome that morning. We were up for it, which I told him.

We had between 35 to 50 minutes before he arrived. My wife jumped into the shower, while I busily changed the sheets and tidied up the apartment. I had an inspiration, so asked her, as she dried off, if she would like to go with Mike on his road trip and spend the night with him alone. After the shock wore off, she revealed that she would love it. I told her that as soon as Mike arrived, I would make him the offer of borrowing her until Sunday. She said, "Wow, you're lending me to your friend."

I asked if it bothered her. Her answer was that it didn't; in fact, it sounded sexier put that way, her being lent out, reminding her of Eskimo husbands. Mike arrived and revealed that this would be his first trip to SLO. We told him that we loved going there, which we did at least once a year. Since mike had that nervous anticipatory eagerness about him, I explained to Mike that he really didn't have time for a threesome, as he still had at least three hours of driving ahead of him. His face saddened instantly.

I questioned Mike if he would welcome a tour guide? He smiled and assumed that I was offering to have us go with him. I then explained that he could borrow my wife for the trip, as long as he returned her by Sunday night. He looked confused and stared at my wife to read her response to my offer. She smiled and told him that she would love to accompany him. He pled with me to go as well. I explained that I had some work to catch up on, so I couldn't.

She hurriedly packed her suitcase, and I gave her all the money in my wallet. Off they drove. Around 6pm, she called home, asking what the name of our favorite restaurant in SLO was. After telling her, I asked if they had sex yet. Her answer was not yet. She went on to say that, she had a great time taking to him alone during the long drive. I asked for some highlights. She said, "Well, for one, he is your biggest fan—for sure."

"I thought you were my biggest fan."

"Nope, he is for sure, then my mother, then me."

(Her mother passionately despised her boyfriend prior to me, so she saw me as recusing her daughter.) I asked if he was hearing what she said. He wasn't, as he was bathing. That night, I had to jack off twice to relieve and release my pent-up sexual tension due to my imagining of how his cock was probably in either her mouth or her hand or her vagina at that moment.

Sunday afternoon, she called again, informing me that they planned to return in time for the three of us to go to dinner together. Before telling me this, however, she said "Three." My habit, when she was on her own with another man, was always to ask her afterwards how many times her lover orgasmed. She gave me the answer before I had time to ask.

Around 4pm, she called, stating that I should eat dinner, as the traffic was terrible. They pulled in at around 8pm. We chatted a bit, and then he drove off. She entered our bathroom and emerged completely naked. As we fucked, she recounted all the sex they had. He had cum inside her at night, once in the middle of the night, and then again in the morning. I loved hear the blow-by-blow description she gave me. At one point, she told me that she quite liked being lent out and that I should lend her to some of my other male friends.

Last edited:
Early Saturday morning, after my wife and I had fucked, after I had showered, but she had yet to do so, our phone rang. It was my friend Michael, one of the men we regularly had threesomes with, telling me that he was going to drive down to San Luis Obispo and spend the night there. He asked if we would welcome him dropping by on his way. Since whenever we got together with Mike, we ended up having sex with him, he was asking if we wanted to do a threesome that morning. We were up for it, which I told him.

We had between 35 to 50 minutes before he arrived. My wife jumped into the shower, while I busily changed the sheets and tidied up the apartment. I had an inspiration, so asked her, as she dried off, if she would like to go with Mike on his road trip and spend the night with him alone. After the shock wore off, she revealed that she would love it. I told her that as soon as Mike arrived, I would make him the offer of borrowing her until Sunday. She said, "Wow, you're lending me to your friend."

I asked if it bothered her. Her answer was that it didn't; in fact, it sounded sexier put that way, her being lent out, reminding her of Eskimo husbands. Mike arrived and revealed that this would be his first trip to SLO. We told him that we loved going there, which we did at least once a year. Since mike had that nervous anticipatory eagerness about him, I explained to Mike that he really didn't have time for a threesome, as he still had at least three hours of driving ahead of him. His face saddened instantly.

I questioned Mike if he would welcome a tour guide? He smiled and assumed that I was offering to have us go with him. I then explained that he could borrow my wife for the trip, as long as he returned her by Sunday night. He looked confused and stared at my wife to read her response to my offer. She smiled and told him that she would love to accompany him. He pled with me to go as well. I explained that I had some work to catch up on, so I couldn't.

She hurriedly packed her suitcase, and I gave her all the money in my wallet. Off they drove. Around 6pm, she called home, asking what the name of our favorite restaurant in SLO was. After telling her, I asked if they had sex yet. Her answer was not yet. She went on to say that, she had a great time taking to him alone during the long drive. I asked for some highlights. She said, "Well, for one, he is your biggest fan—for sure."

(Her mother passionately despised her boyfriend prior to me, so she saw me as recusing her daughter.) I asked if he was hearing what she said. He wasn't, as he was bathing. That night, I had to jack off twice to relieve and release my pent-up sexual tension due to my imagining of how his cock was probably in either her mouth or her hand or her vagina at that moment.

Sunday afternoon, she called again, informing me that they planned to return in time for the three of us to go to dinner together. Before telling me this, however, she said "Three." My habit, when she was on her own with another man, was always to ask her afterwards how many times her lover orgasmed. She gave me the answer before I had time to ask.

Around 4pm, she called, stating that I should eat dinner, as the traffic was terrible. They pulled in at around 8pm. We chatted a bit, and then he drove off. She entered our bathroom and emerged completely naked. As we fucked, she recounted all the sex they had. He had cum inside her at night, once in the middle of the night, and then again in the morning. I loved hear the blow-by-blow description she gave me. At one point, she told me that she quite liked being lent out and that I should lend her to some of my other male friends.
GREAT LITTLE ADVENTURE, LOVE TO READ,(SEE) A LADY ENJOY HERSELF, GOOD ON YOU FOR YOU (LETTING) LENT HER OUT

Reactions: toolman2c

exciting story, I hope it's mostly true , TY for posting

More wives should be lent out to a husbands male friends. It would be a happier world.

Very hot. Should definitely lend her to your other friends.