Let her go ?

Update from her. They are spend today and tonight in Miami, then heading down to Nassau in the the Bahamas in the mourning. The last of the guys are showing up tonight. Also she said that she tried sometime with the guys she has never done before. But she wouldn't tell me what it was. She said just to keep me guessing lol.
Has she ever been airtight?

I’m in orlando FL would like to invite kate for a weekend to go out have dinner, go out for drinks, show her around even though orlando is pretty big and have fun with her

I've asked him how she's been. I got this back from him:
" Kate's been great ! We have all been enjoying her.:) And she's been enjoying us. She's been walking around the place all day long without a bit of cloths on. If one of us wants to have her we can anytime. She was just on on sofa enjoying the company of a couple of us. They took her to a bed so she'll be more comfortable. After dinner tonight all of us have something planned for her for dessert."

From what they guys have told me they have been enjoying her this whole time.
Allen,
This is the best dick hardening thread I have read. Could you give us a little of the back story? How and where did you meet Kate? Are you two married? For how long? Has she told you of the adventures she had before she met you? We would love to hear a little history.

Allen,
This is the best dick hardening thread I have read. Could you give us a little of the back story? How and where did you meet Kate? Are you two married? For how long? Has she told you of the adventures she had before she met you? We would love to hear a little history.
I'll do the best I can to answers you questions. I meet Kate at a party in early 2000 when she was 19. Pic of her from back then:
1.jpg
We got married a few months later. So we have been married 22 years this year. As for some stories from before we meet. The story that she has told me that was hot, was her first sexual experience that she had with a guy. She was just 17 at the time and she meet this guy which was way older then her. He was in his late 30's to early 40's. She went on a date with him (she didn't tell her parents about him) and ended back at his place. Which, after some time making out with him on his sofa, turned into them back on his bed. It was a lot of first for her that night she has said.