Let her go ?

Update: Kate will be home tomorrow. She is currently back in Miami. Most of the guys that she was traveling with have gone. She has one last night with 2 guys. I've talked with her alot today. And she has told me that she has had to time of her life. It'll be something that she will always remember. Traveling with all these guys and having sex all the time with them. I asked her how she felt, and she's told me that she was alittle sore, but really not to bad. She has said that the most thing that is sore is her legs.
How is her jaw?

I have to agree with a previous guy on this thread, that this is the HOTTESTthread I’ve ever read or seen, and the pics and vids really hit home with how this naughty wife purposefully went on this trip with 7 men, fully knowing she was going to be their cum-slut fuck toy. And, so cool of some of the participants to send videos by cell phone, I can’t wait to hear the audio! 💦💦💦

She's on her way home. Get to pick her up at the airport in a few hours. Got this cell vid from one of the guys. It was taken just before she left them this mourning. One of the guys wanted to cum inside her one last time.

View attachment 968974
Just alittle more story to this. Kate says that he wanted and fuck her just one more time and come inside he pussy before he had to leave and go home to his wife and kids. She said that since he thought that Kate was not on any birth control that he was really turned on to her the whole trip. That this guys fucked her the most. And always came inside her pussy.