Let her go ?

This is probably the hottest thread I've seen on this site. Any stories pictures of videos you can add would be amazing.
I have some questions if your wife is up for them. What did her firsts feel like? Was she nervous before them? Which was the best?

Hi guys! I'm Kate. Hubby told me about this thread that he started. And I'll try to answer anything anyone wants on here tonight.

As for all my first's that happen on my trip and what they felt like, well that's sorta hard to explain.😊 My first anal I was nervous at first and hurt some, but then it started feeling good. 2 guys in my vagina was great ! But I would have to say, that when I had a guy in me anal, and vaginal it felt the best. Also this was the first time I ever did something like this.Being with this many guys at the same time. It was a great time, I'm wanting to do it again.

Hi guys! I'm Kate. Hubby told me about this thread that he started. And I'll try to answer anything anyone wants on here tonight.

As for all my first's that happen on my trip and what they felt like, well that's sorta hard to explain.😊 My first anal I was nervous at first and hurt some, but then it started feeling good. 2 guys in my vagina was great ! But I would have to say, that when I had a guy in me anal, and vaginal it felt the best. Also this was the first time I ever did something like this.Being with this many guys at the same time. It was a great time, I'm wanting to do it again.
I would love to do that with you Kate😉

Guys, I have been saying it all the times... This website is one of the crappiest, period. I have reported so many fake profiles but nothing has happened, let's see if they take into account this time.

• Haha
Reactions: werekinky2
Guys, I have been saying it all the times... This website is one of the crappiest, period. I have reported so many fake profiles but nothing has happened, let's see if they take into account this time.
I had a funny feeling this Kate thread was too slick to be true…oh well, it still tittilated the hell out of me, LOL. The Kate picture looks photoshopped at the beginning, I noticed that too. Oh well, good try allenkate.

Kate's been invited on a trip with a group of guys that is traveling around different place's in the world. She would be with them for about 3 weeks. I've had her go on trips before, but nothing that long. And never with the a big group of guy's. This is a group of 7 guys. What do you guys think? Should I let her go? It would be a trip for sure for her. And they are paying for everything if she did go.
Get her to send daily vids and pics to torture you as she will obviously be getting plenty when she is with them .

Kate's been invited on a trip with a group of guys that is traveling around different place's in the world. She would be with them for about 3 weeks. I've had her go on trips before, but nothing that long. And never with the a big group of guy's. This is a group of 7 guys. What do you guys think? Should I let her go? It would be a trip for sure for her. And they are paying for everything if she did go.
I'd support her in going. Tell her to have fun

I don’t think all is bs. But there are definitely some fakes. Also maybe just there way if trying to fantasize 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: UKWhiteHub