Let her go ?

She is sleeping now. As I lay here typing. Her pussy is loose. I wonder how much cum was flowing on this trip. Just to thought of the amount is sorta hot for me. Knowing the 7 guys at one time or another was shooting their cum inside Kate. In in pussy, anal, and her mouth. She say's most of the guys came inside her pussy. Just plain hot knowing 7 guys grunting and pumping into my wife.

She is sleeping now. As I lay here typing. Her pussy is loose. I wonder how much cum was flowing on this trip. Just to thought of the amount is sorta hot for me. Knowing the 7 guys at one time or another was shooting their cum inside Kate. In in pussy, anal, and her mouth. She say's most of the guys came inside her pussy. Just plain hot knowing 7 guys grunting and pumping into my wife.
So fucking hot, your Kate is wonderful!

This has been a wonderful ride even for us out here, so what you have got out of it must be out of this world. As for Kate...the memories she'll have...wow. How often will you look at her and see her with a wistful smile as she thinks back. That would always be an instant turn on for me. I wonder how long it will be till she wants to do it again?
Thanks to both of you for sharing so much. And I think it's time for me to announce formally that I'm in love with Kate too 😻

So what’s the whole story? She’s obviously told you everything by now. And is that all the videos they sent you.
Yes, she has told me alot. Lot's of details. But there is so much I could say. What would everyone want to know. If anyone has a questions, I'll answer them here. And no, they have sent me more vids, but the vids were just things to show me want she was up to. They didn't record stuff all the time.

She's told me that at one of the home's that they spent a few days at the weather wasn't the best one day. So they all stayed in that day. Well, they had a indoor pool and different items in the home so it really didn't matter. But on thing that they had her do that day was to not wear one bit of clothing. So the full day and night she was naked around the house. Which she didn't mind because the guy's were too. And she would make herself available to any of the guys, anytime to get fucked by them. She said that though out that day. She had sex just about everywhere. The sofa, on the floor, dinning room table, pool table, different bedrooms. All through the day. Alot of the time's it was just with a single guy at a time, but sometimes another would join in.