Let her go ?

I also got to talk to her this mourning too. She told me that this trip has been the most erotic thing she has ever done. and that she is loving it. She is loving all the attention and they guys she is with. She's also told how they keep the house warm so nobody wears any cloths. That she has just been nude while she had been there, and the guys have been too. And that she has been taken so many times just out of the blue by one of the guys. And how she has done Anal, double vaginal. And they have cum inside her so many time's that she has lost count.

Update: Kate will be home tomorrow. She is currently back in Miami. Most of the guys that she was traveling with have gone. She has one last night with 2 guys. I've talked with her alot today. And she has told me that she has had to time of her life. It'll be something that she will always remember. Traveling with all these guys and having sex all the time with them. I asked her how she felt, and she's told me that she was alittle sore, but really not to bad. She has said that the most thing that is sore is her legs.

Update: Kate will be home tomorrow. She is currently back in Miami. Most of the guys that she was traveling with have gone. She has one last night with 2 guys. I've talked with her alot today. And she has told me that she has had to time of her life. It'll be something that she will always remember. Traveling with all these guys and having sex all the time with them. I asked her how she felt, and she's told me that she was alittle sore, but really not to bad. She has said that the most thing that is sore is her legs.
Damn I wish I could be there to bang her to😉

Reactions: pirahna104
Wondering on how you plan to welcome Kate home?