This thread is basically to brag about my girlfriend.

There's a long back story, but suffice to say, we visit as often as possible, but we live on opposite sides of the world for another year or 2. She's always been a good girl and never hooked up. She only ever had sex with long-term relationships. We started as friends and gradually became more. I've been "slut training" her for a few years.

She's a petite 40-year-old petite Filipina who looks like she's in her 20's. She's just under 5 ft tall and 95 lbs, with no kids, and tight AF. According to plan, last night, she called me while hooking up with a total stranger. He's a fit 27-year-old with a 6-pack and a long-distance girlfriend he's cheating on to be with my girl. He was surprisingly good. She came a lot and sent me pics of the 2 loads he blew on her tits and ass.. she said, and I quote, "he treated my pussy like a slut". She got off a lot.

I'm sure most of you understand why I feel the need to brag. I'm so happy for her. I was so turned on during the session, of course. But more importantly, is how we feel even closer and more tightly bonded than before.. just like always. I can't wait to go and reclaim her later in the year and to do this more as a couple once we're together again.

By the way, I'm sure many of you would love to know that she's not on the pill and this happened the day after ovulation when it's still a very risky time. No protection was used at all and she forgot to tell him to pull out until he announced he was about to cum. Then she asked him to pull out... So long as he's ok with video chat and it's a safe day, we'll let him cum inside her next time. He's never experienced that.

HOT!! I would never have been able to ask him to pull out tho. I would have told him about it being risky, but BEGGED him to cum inside anyway!! I ahve ZERO control in that situation.
Have you discussed the possiblity that she may get pregnant doing this? What would you do in that situation? We know, I will have the baby.

J (the wife)

Reactions: Romey
HOT!! I would never have been able to ask him to pull out tho. I would have told him about it being risky, but BEGGED him to cum inside anyway!! I ahve ZERO control in that situation.
Have you discussed the possiblity that she may get pregnant doing this? What would you do in that situation? We know, I will have the baby.

J (the wife)
Apologies for such a late reply. We've discussed it and have decided the same thing. We have a unique situation that I think justifies it more than most if it were to happen.. feel free to DM for details. We're still new to this and she's always had men pull out so far... one quick cummer had to keep pulling out at the last second, let a rope or 2 of cum shoot out without orgasming, and then put it back in.. on a fertile day.. the risk was a huge turn-on for us both and we still fantasize about it from time to time. We've decided to start letting them cum inside her on safe days for now. But when we're together in person, we don't worry about what days are safe or not and will let them all cum inside her anytime so long as I'm also doing the same thing to give us a chance at me being the father while never knowing for sure.