Looking for our first experience and all the help and advice we can get

So as the title says, we are looking to have our first-ever MMF threesome. We are a married couple (him 42, her 35), and from half a year ago, we are officially looking for a guy to play with.
Before we tell you how everything started and is now, let us briefly introduce ourselves. We have been together for more than ten years and live our lives to the fullest. We love to travel and explore new things, love parties, and, most of all, we like meeting successful and positive people. We love fitness and healthy food, but I love her curves (as you can see in the photo) very much, so she is not pushing in the gym too much. Both are very business oriented and often lack free time, but when we have some free time, we don't like wasting it.
For me, the husband, the idea of hotwifing, and wife sharing has been in my mind for a long time. Even before I got married, I knew that once I got married, I'll do my best to convince my wife to sleep with other men.
The first time I mentioned it didn't go as planned. It was my mistake as I wasn't doing anything to prepare her. She was somewhat shocked that I wanted to share her, that I have nothing against her fucking other men. All that honesty was shocking, I know. After some time of reading and exploring, I figured out what was wrong that I did and how I could fix it. To make a long story short, after a year and a half after telling her for the first time about my phantasies, she said that she would do it. We talk a lot about it, there are specific rules, and I love that. We agreed on how, where, and with whom we might do it, and we stuck to the plan.
At this point, we love to make photos and videos of her in all kinds of lingerie and post them to a few pages online so we might find some decent guy for our first threesome.

We will be happy to answer questions if any and, of course, hear any suggestions you might have for us.
Beautiful woman I would love to pleasure!!

View media item 215764
Please login or become a member to view

Every woman should have lots of lovers. November-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma

My honest advice is to just be patient and enjoy the journey. Wait for the right situation to arise organically, where the chemistry is right between them and nothing is forced. Nothing like trying to orchestrate it, only to have the guy flake or be disappointing in person. It can put her off, and has the potential to be disastrous for many reasons.

It's just my opinion of course. But I think it's so much hotter when the situation arises organically and somewhat unexpectedly. In the meantime, waiting just makes things hotter for when it does happen. You lose nothing, and all that time wondering if it will ever really happen really builds the excitement. When the day does finally come, and it will, when you see another man's cock sliding into your beloved bride, it will be surreal, beyond anything that could happen when it's scripted and choreographed.

I think it's so much hotter when the situation arises organically and somewhat unexpectedly.

We agree 100%, and we still try to put ourselves in situations where everything happens organically and without expectation. 💯

That is part of why when my wife wants to find a new man, we prefer to go out to look in a "vanilla" bar instead of a swinger club or online. Meeting random guys in vanilla bars has no pre-set expectations, so it is all about the chemistry, the flirting, and the desire.

My honest advice is to just be patient and enjoy the journey. Wait for the right situation to arise organically, where the chemistry is right between them and nothing is forced. Nothing like trying to orchestrate it, only to have the guy flake or be disappointing in person. It can put her off, and has the potential to be disastrous for many reasons.

It's just my opinion of course. But I think it's so much hotter when the situation arises organically and somewhat unexpectedly. In the meantime, waiting just makes things hotter for when it does happen. You lose nothing, and all that time wondering if it will ever really happen really builds the excitement. When the day does finally come, and it will, when you see another man's cock sliding into your beloved bride, it will be surreal, beyond anything that could happen when it's scripted and choreographed.
Totally agree. Eventually the opportunity will materialize.

We're mid 50s, we are normal as hell, consecutive, don't smoke, drink socially. My 54 yo wife has a killer body, natural tits that sag just right. She's classy, always a nice modern haircut, looks fantastic in a dress and heels. Our sex life was good, one, two, three times a week usually at bedtime, once in a while a quick fuck in the garage or backyard.
London boring story.....about 4 years ago we got into mfm with a guy we know. First times were scary, awkward and over in about 3 minutes as he'd do her over the couch in the living room. A lot of remorseful feelings after, it was kinda exciting but the guilt after was crazy. We worked up to enjoying the sex fun and it got more comfy each time. Now it's a pretty regular thing 2 or 3 times a month.
I can say to the husband be prepared for her to go ape shit with horny excitement with another guy. You might feel weird, I still do. Seeing my wife SO into sex with him is hard to watch sometimes. The way she holds him tight and moves her pelvis pushing onto his dick is HOT and very sexy but it's kinda weird. She gets so turned on when he's with us. He fucks her 3 times I go twice. Then she's horny as fuck for a good week after.
The guys above say let other guy go first, I agree but watching is a good way to recharge for another round.
My wife kisses our friend and we don't use condoms.....it's friggin HOT fun once I'm over the emotions.
Agree with the kissing and no condom.
No condom means he is really fucking her

So as the title says, we are looking to have our first-ever MMF threesome. We are a married couple (him 42, her 35), and from half a year ago, we are officially looking for a guy to play with.
Before we tell you how everything started and is now, let us briefly introduce ourselves. We have been together for more than ten years and live our lives to the fullest. We love to travel and explore new things, love parties, and, most of all, we like meeting successful and positive people. We love fitness and healthy food, but I love her curves (as you can see in the photo) very much, so she is not pushing in the gym too much. Both are very business oriented and often lack free time, but when we have some free time, we don't like wasting it.
For me, the husband, the idea of hotwifing, and wife sharing has been in my mind for a long time. Even before I got married, I knew that once I got married, I'll do my best to convince my wife to sleep with other men.
The first time I mentioned it didn't go as planned. It was my mistake as I wasn't doing anything to prepare her. She was somewhat shocked that I wanted to share her, that I have nothing against her fucking other men. All that honesty was shocking, I know. After some time of reading and exploring, I figured out what was wrong that I did and how I could fix it. To make a long story short, after a year and a half after telling her for the first time about my phantasies, she said that she would do it. We talk a lot about it, there are specific rules, and I love that. We agreed on how, where, and with whom we might do it, and we stuck to the plan.
At this point, we love to make photos and videos of her in all kinds of lingerie and post them to a few pages online so we might find some decent guy for our first threesome.

We will be happy to answer questions if any and, of course, hear any suggestions you might have for us.
Beautiful woman there! The man you pick will be very lucky!!

sounds like you guys got it going perfectly. As the husband of this experance my only advice would be . let the other guy cum first. At least that is how I like to do it. If I cum first I find it less appealing watching them. Don't hate it but I rather let them play and hunger for my turn than be over it. Let us hear about it when it goes down. because the first time is the most intense.
Absolutely perfect advice.. alway let the bull cum 1st 😁

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Ride9

Any man will be very lucky and honored to play with her!! I am new on here and have the same interests as you do. Let me know if she is interested in making some plans ;) Keith

she is smoking hot beautiful ass can you please show some more

sounds like you guys got it going perfectly. As the husband of this experance my only advice would be . let the other guy cum first. At least that is how I like to do it. If I cum first I find it less appealing watching them. Don't hate it but I rather let them play and hunger for my turn than be over it. Let us hear about it when it goes down. because the first time is the most intense.
Excellent advice. After you cum, you can lose interest quickly, unless you are a lucky guy who can cum again. It will just be boring and you will wish it was over once you cum.