Love the idea of my wife getting used.

My wife is innocent, friendly and all round lovely person. But I can't scratch the itch of my wife being used by multiple men. Using her mouth and stretching her pussy.

She's only slept with me and I think it would be a good experience for her. I have numerous friends who would like to fuck her but think doing it with strangers would be better.

I would love to hold her on the bed while mutiple men come into the room and spread her legs and fuck her.

Attachments

• 3253.jpg
    3253.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 62105.jpg
    62105.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 263
My wife is innocent, friendly and all round lovely person. But I can't scratch the itch of my wife being used by multiple men. Using her mouth and stretching her pussy.

She's only slept with me and I think it would be a good experience for her. I have numerous friends who would like to fuck her but think doing it with strangers would be better.

I would love to hold her on the bed while mutiple men come into the room and spread her legs and fuck her.
Dreaming of balls deep fucking her hard , filling her cunt with my loads

I have similar thoughts. Would love to watch my wife gang banged while tied to a bed spread eagle and blindfolder. While they fuck all her holes, fill her with their cum, while they take her pics for posting.

+1 to that. Not going to happen but a man can dream
I had that dream 40 years ago, when it happened it was incredible, she loved it and carried on having him, my mistake was to set her up with a guy we knew that was a bachelor, the thing I didn't know was he had an 8 inch very very thick dick much bigger than me, being a bachelor he had his own house about five minutes walk from us he had her several times a week and she was always ready for it, it lasted a lot of years.

Would love to help.. where do you live ?

I had that dream 40 years ago, when it happened it was incredible, she loved it and carried on having him, my mistake was to set her up with a guy we knew that was a bachelor, the thing I didn't know was he had an 8 inch very very thick dick much bigger than me, being a bachelor he had his own house about five minutes walk from us he had her several times a week and she was always ready for it, it lasted a lot of years.
why not cultivate this Taboo idea with her Now, nothing can sprout and grow b4 you plant the seeds in her head. , it might not be to late, what are ur ages?

same Situation with me! I share her pictures. drives me crazy like hell!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c

I think she would get instantly hooked if she had just one bare naked cock in her that was a real cocksman that lasted until she had cum several times and then blasted his seeds to the deepest part of her yearning needy swollen hot married and treasured pussy, ask her if I'm rite, and if she wants you to watch her "royally fucked"

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Want to see my indian wife’s crying face when i just fuck her mouth and let someone just put his cock in her tiny ass from behind