Love to humiliate my husband to friends and family

You know your dick sizes. He is 4.5 fully hard.
Like most guys I like to try and find how I compare when gal's start discussing size. Although mine is statistically average it's a turn on for me to think that it would still be regarded as small - particularly as his looks to be a very similar girth to mine (4.5" around, less if I'm not rock hard).

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I love big cocks. All big cocks. However, my husband has a baby dick. The most enjoyment I get from it is humiliating it with my friends, my sisters, and my bulls and bulls wives. Love to discuss how exciting it is to humiliate him.
Ditto, but I don't go out of my way to do it. I just respond frankly to our friends and families questions, share pic I make him take, and date openly.

With Bulls I liked ones that get off on cucking him as much as I do. If he is verbal and or physical towards him it's erotic foreplay, and after play that makes my pussy gush. It's one of the reasons I love sex with a group of men, their masculinity feeds off each other and can be sooo much fun to watch the interaction.

I have to laugh at the rude guy Franklyn above, I've had men like him take me in front of my cuck and think tom is the most disgusting wimp on the planet, wondered how I can be with him, want to "save me" and take me away. LOL little do they know how much their disgust enhances their own performance and my and my cucks enjoyment of the session. You might be surprised at how many want a repeat, I was at first but now I know it's a "male type" that's why they are in a forum like this.

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
I have a very small, tiny cock. I had never thought that my cock could compare to other men's. My wife, for years, did not ever make any negative comments or humiliate me at all. My wife, like all women, enjoys being filled when she is having sex with a man. It is great that our relationship is strong enough that she can seek out men she finds hot and be satisfied by them.

The first time I was teased about how tiny my dick is, was by a guy in a hotel one night. He was probably in the 10" range, and when I pulled my cock out, he laughed and kept making comments about how small and "useless" my cock was. My wife never joined in, but it turned me on for some reason as he fucked my wife to climax with his huge cock.

Over the years since then, we have included some element of small penis humiliation into our time with Bulls. It is a huge turn-on for many of her Bulls and makes them feel superior, making the sex hotter for my wife.

Having my wife hold another man's huge cock in one hand while holding my tiny cock between two fingers is an arousing contrast. Or, having her hold my little cock in her hand while her bull fills her always makes me cum.

Ditto, but I don't go out of my way to do it. I just respond frankly to our friends and families questions, share pic I make him take, and date openly.

With Bulls I liked ones that get off on cucking him as much as I do. If he is verbal and or physical towards him it's erotic foreplay, and after play that makes my pussy gush. It's one of the reasons I love sex with a group of men, their masculinity feeds off each other and can be sooo much fun to watch the interaction.

I have to laugh at the rude guy Franklyn above, I've had men like him take me in front of my cuck and think he is the moist disgusting wimp on the planet, wondered how I can be with him, want to "save me" and take me away. LOL little do they know how much their disgust enhances their own performance and my and my cucks enjoyment of the session. You might be surprised at how many want a repeat, I was at first but know I know it's a "male type" that's why they are in a forum like this.

I know what you mean about the bull wanting to take you away and "save" you.Like having a submissive hubbie is a bad thing. My wife gets that all the time. "What do you want with a bitch boy like him for??" Or, "Kick his ass out and I'll move in and take good care of you." They think my wife wants a vanilla relationship. They don't realize she has the best of both worlds, a dominant bull to satisify her sexual needs and an obedient partner who she gets turned on by humiliating. Plus at least in our case she is waited on hand and foot by me and never has to do a stitch of housework. I do it all. Our Dom/sub marriage goes way beyond the bedroom.

I have to laugh at the rude guy Franklyn above, I've had men like him take me in front of my cuck and think he is the moist disgusting wimp on the planet, wondered how I can be with him, want to "save me" and take me away. LOL little do they know how much their disgust enhances their own performance and my and my cucks enjoyment of the session. You might be surprised at how many want a repeat, I was at first but know I know it's a "male type" that's why they are in a forum like this.

That is so damn hot. I love a group as well. Gangbang is my fave.

My wife always tells me she and her girlfriends at work have "no secrets". I Get turned on imagining her discussing my size and performance with her female friends. Is your husband present when you are humiliating him or does he just get told about it after the fact? share everything just like you probably imagine.
mostly I'm present but she has her friends and mine, family too, around the country who follow her on various sites or she shares with.