Love to humiliate my husband to friends and family

First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are, and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being. As far as moving on, when you post on here you are inviting comments both positive and negative, if you can’t take it don’t post. I will tell you if my wife ever tried to humiliate me she’d be out on her ass, she wouldn’t though because she loves me and is a good person.
The world is not the way you are, it is the way it is.

Reactions: droopy1
LOL. Not sure how I would achieve this without being fired :)
Don't know what your job is but I sew womens clothing for a company that makes things for upscale botiques that cater to hotware and fetish wear. I'm the only guy on the floor and my wife knows the owner and a lot of the girls that work there. Everyone knows my wife fems and cucks me and makes me dress a little bit en-fem at work. So I like to wear leggins and womens jeang which fit kind of tight.

deal101,You're arguing with a flamer who has the intellect of a chimpanzee. No amount of logic or reasoning will reach this individual. He is here solely to disrupt our conversations. I've delt with this type before. They don't respect other posters and they don't respect the rules of this forum. The best thing to do is ignore them and refuse them a response.
Sorry 201 not 101

Don't know what your job is but I sew womens clothing for a company that makes things for upscale botiques that cater to hotware and fetish wear. I'm the only guy on the floor and my wife knows the owner and a lot of the girls that work there. Everyone knows my wife fems and cucks me and makes me dress a little bit en-fem at work. So I like to wear leggins and womens jeang which fit kind of tight.
That makes it easier for you :)
I have an office job where the majority of the workforce is female but with no real opportunity for them to find out without breaching HR protocols.
I have fantasised a scenario where this could conceivably occur. I work from home and have a home gym where I sometimes get down to my underwear when it's hot. The fantasy goes that I get unexpectedly called into a group meeting and one of my kids 'helpfully' answers, bringing the phone into me and inadvertently filming me in my underwear at an angle from which my lack of endowment is obvious (I have small balls to match my modest member). That would be hot (albeit highly unlikely).
Sorry to OP for hijacking the thread!

Reactions: slappin8silly57
That makes it easier for you :)
I have an office job where the majority of the workforce is female but with no real opportunity for them to find out without breaching HR protocols.
I have fantasised a scenario where this could conceivably occur. I work from home and have a home gym where I sometimes get down to my underwear when it's hot. The fantasy goes that I get unexpectedly called into a group meeting and one of my kids 'helpfully' answers, bringing the phone into me and inadvertently filming me in my underwear at an angle from which my lack of endowment is obvious (I have small balls to match my modest member). That would be hot (albeit highly unlikely).
Sorry to OP for hijacking the thread!
If you like to work out maybe try a gym membership that is coed. And wear something tasteful but revealing. I used to use the pool a lot at my gym and wore a tight fitting racer swim suit just so I could show my flatness. I like to delibertly stand next to guys with big packages in front of the ladies when there is an oppurtunity. The girls always look. They are just like us. I love it if I can garner a response or catch one of them pointing at me. In HS I was on the swim team and always made sure the girls got a look at my tiny bump. I never wore a jock strap so my dicklet just got compressed in the tight suit. I got a lot of feedback from it.

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
It's their dynamic not yours, and you don't have to like it. But everyone here is in the lifestyle for their own reasons, and it's not our place to judge people's kinks and likes. Some like to humiliate, some like to be humiliated. Some don't like either. Some like pain, some don't. Some like to be caged, some don't. It's cuckolding, and there's no set rules. Just move on if you don't like it. It isn't hurting you.
"Sweet dreams are made of this" -The Eurythmics.

First of all most people on here are living a fantasy and not in the lifestyle, but if you are, and your idea of fun is to humiliate your spouse then you are a horrible human being. As far as moving on, when you post on here you are inviting comments both positive and negative, if you can’t take it don’t post. I will tell you if my wife ever tried to humiliate me she’d be out on her ass, she wouldn’t though because she loves me and is a good person.
If your lifestyle or fantasy isn't in keeping with his standards of what a fantasy or lifestyle should be then you are a horrible human being. Well here come the moral police.

Reactions: Rider400
If any of us think we are perfect. Someone is lying to you. If we can’t poke fun of our selves, then we aren’t being honest
Ok then enjoy yourself and your fantasy I’ll pass
Lol are you for real? This isn't an agree to disagree thing. This is you have no business coming here and telling people what they can and can't like, and I've been trying to kindly telling you that what you're doing is wrong. But you haven't listened to a damn thing I've said. By telling me to ignore you and move on you've proven that. And by telling me you're bored, you've proven that you think you're somehow superior for some reason which is weird. Well, you aren't. And you don't come to a kink forum and call the people there that they are terrible humans for enjoying a kink. This isn't pedophilia, or zoophilia, or rape (cnc is different), or something else where consent isn't present. This is two consenting adults with similar interests enjoying themselves: humiliation. Something you clearly have a problem with, and it's pretty obvious at this point that you don't have any intention to listen and learn. Which means you have two choices. Either it's probably a good idea to ignore the cuckolding forums, or get used to being told to fuck off and mind your own business. Good luck and enjoy. If you want to continue, PM me so the lady have her thread back.
ok you’re right I will move on and ignore this kind of insanity