Love to humiliate my husband to friends and family

Well that’s not good. Nobody wants to break anyone. Should be fun
Well, the ex had a blast. I didn't mind it though it was embarrassing. Basically the person I'm with now, I don't have sex with much because I feel embarrassed being inside her. She says I'm enough but I can't get the ex's laughter & jokes out of my head lol

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Haha. It’s all in fun. If ya got a small dick. Own it. You’re not getting another one. Lol
That's true.Ya got what ya got. Early on, my wife taught me that I wasn't going to make it as a man so the best thing to do is accept it. I did a 180 degree turn and found that becoming a tiny dicked sissy could give me fufillment. I was over joyed that my beautiful wife stayed with me and loves me in spite of my shortcommings. She does enjoy teasing and dominaing me but thats part of our dynamic. Because I have no masculine ego I can enjoy being humiliated by her and others. If not for her I probably wouldn't have this ability. She on the other hand connects sexually with a well endowed man who I'm greatful to for giving my wife the pleasures that I can't give her. We all have our places and we're all happy.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I love big cocks. All big cocks. However, my husband has a baby dick. The most enjoyment I get from it is humiliating it with my friends, my sisters, and my bulls and bulls wives. Love to discuss how exciting it is to humiliate him.
My little dick sissy hubby lives for humiliation and he loves what a tell my best girlfriends about his baby thing and the big men I fuck! It’s a thrill I never experienced before but definitely am into now!

My little dick sissy hubby lives for humiliation and he loves what a tell my best girlfriends about his baby thing and the big men I fuck! It’s a thrill I never experienced before but definitely am into now!
You should do like my wife and have some of your gfs over for a social and make your sissy entertain them. I have to serve them snacks and drinks all while they're sitting around laughing at my tiny dicklet. I'm forced to dance and sing butt naked in front of them. Then each one of them is handed a cane they use to pummel my ass ,legs and pathetic penis.

I love big cocks. All big cocks. However, my husband has a baby dick. The most enjoyment I get from it is humiliating it with my friends, my sisters, and my bulls and bulls wives. Love to discuss how exciting it is to humiliate him.
What was your reason to marry him with such a small package? Was he ever able to satisfy you or did you marry him because you felt sorry for him?

You should do like my wife and have some of your gfs over for a social and make your sissy entertain them. I have to serve them snacks and drinks all while they're sitting around laughing at my tiny dicklet. I'm forced to dance and sing butt naked in front of them. Then each one of them is handed a cane they use to pummel my ass ,legs and pathetic penis.
It’s one of my sissy’s ultimate fantasies but friends are hesitant. His best friend has seen him all dressed up and has helped with his punishments more and more!