Making a Hotwife!

So nothing happened?
Nothing happened that night. Other than my wife coming home and fucking me. It was a late night for me, but was definitely worth the wait.

Thursday night, my wife came up after work and wanted to play with me. She started with a sloppy blowjob, then rode me to several orgasms. She then asked me to cum inside her,but I refused. I told her that she didn’t get any more orgasms until she sent B a text to see if he wanted to fuck. She tried to get me to keep fucking her until I was finished, however, I maintained control and kept teasing her but not letting her cum again.

She eventually picked up her phone and texted B. He replied pretty quickly that he would definitely be up for some fun in a little bit. I had so,e errands to run, so I got dressed and left to run my errands. I told my wife I wanted her smelling of perfume and sex when I got home. As I was out running my errands, she let me know she was on her way to meet B. About an hour later, she let me know she was heading back home. I was still finishing my errands. I rushed to finish my tasks and she was waiting for me in bed when I got home. We both quickly got naked and she explained that she was soaked with his cum. I confirmed this to be true as I easily slid my cock inside her. Not only could I feel his cum coating my cock, I could hear her pussy sloshing as I pumped inside her. My wife came almost immediately as I pounded her pussy. She told me that sex with B was amazing and that it was even more pleasurable after having fucked me. She said he felt longer and deeper than normal. She said she has no idea how he cums so much. She left a huge puddle on his bed, had cum soaked panties, and had cum running down her leg as she came home. Even with all that had escaped her pussy, she was still drenched as I fucked her. I gave her a couple more orgasms before agreeing to fuck her doggystyle. I fucked her this way for a while before pushing down her hips and fucking her prone bone until I filled her up again.

She then told me how he had her ride his cock, then how he fucked her standing on the side of the bed, before fucking her prone bone until he came. She said prone bone felt so deep and she thought it was different because we had fucked earlier in the evening. She told him she wanted to meet up again this weekend if he had time. We will see. They often meet up on either a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Yesterday, she woke me up early and wanted a good fuck to start the day. I was happy to quickly give her what she wanted. It is going to be a good weekend.

My wife is traveling for work this week and found time to meet up with J for a quick fuck Monday night. It had been over a year since they last met. She had my full support to meet up with him since she was in the area. We did talk about what went wrong last year and she assured me that those feelings are gone and no worries about them coming back.

She gave me a rundown of their events after he left. They chatted for a bit, then he leaned over and kissed her breast and it was on. He licked her pussy and fingered her. Then he put on a condom and fucked her missionary. Then she got on her hands and knees and he fucked her doggy. Then she laid on her back on the edge of the bed and put her legs up on his shoulders as he fucked her. Finally, she stood up and bent over the edge of the bed while he pounded her pussy. He ended up ripping off the condom and shooting his cum all over her back.

He offered to take her out for dinner but she declined and sent him on his way. She mentioned maybe meeting him again Tuesday after work but their schedules never aligned. She will be coming home tomorrow and hopes to meet up with B before she comes home to me.

Thanks to her weekly play with B, 2023 has now become her most active year for play. And we still have a month and a half to go.

This may be a stupid question but I'm asking sincerely. On another forum I read but no longer post there I see posts from husbands that have successfully made the transition to the hot wife lifestyle. I've followed many threads where the husbands were patient and the whole thing evolved into a functional experience with enough satisfaction for both to carry on. In most of these threads the husband reaches a point where he says, "I kind of feel like I don't have anything new to share here. It's like I'm just rehashing a story that's very similar to all the other stories."

I get the feeling when I read something like that tells me that even something as exciting as being in a hot wife lifestyle can begin to desensitize you by shear frequency. I would guess that the scene fades away when the thrill is gone. I know it's been a long hard road for you already and you're just getting underway to a much more successful attempt this time. Do you ever see yourself getting to the point where you no longer feel like you have anything to share with us?

This may be a stupid question but I'm asking sincerely. On another forum I read but no longer post there I see posts from husbands that have successfully made the transition to the hot wife lifestyle. I've followed many threads where the husbands were patient and the whole thing evolved into a functional experience with enough satisfaction for both to carry on. In most of these threads the husband reaches a point where he says, "I kind of feel like I don't have anything new to share here. It's like I'm just rehashing a story that's very similar to all the other stories."

I get the feeling when I read something like that tells me that even something as exciting as being in a hot wife lifestyle can begin to desensitize you by shear frequency. I would guess that the scene fades away when the thrill is gone. I know it's been a long hard road for you already and you're just getting underway to a much more successful attempt this time. Do you ever see yourself getting to the point where you no longer feel like you have anything to share with us?
Very good question and one that I recently asked myself. I would agree that there isn’t much changing or evolving at this point. I plan to continue tracking our experiences in a spreadsheet, so posting here is meant to be more for others at this point. I do my best to share the highs and lows so others can have a point of reference. I guess I will leave it up to those that read my posts. If you want me to keep posting, let me know. If I don’t get any responses, it will answer my question.

Very good question and one that I recently asked myself. I would agree that there isn’t much changing or evolving at this point. I plan to continue tracking our experiences in a spreadsheet, so posting here is meant to be more for others at this point. I do my best to share the highs and lows so others can have a point of reference. I guess I will leave it up to those that read my posts. If you want me to keep posting, let me know. If I don’t get any responses, it will answer my question.
Do get me wrong, I like your posts, a lot! So please keep posting. I was only wondering how you felt. When things were bad and really upside down for you it was of great interest to me how you would come out of it. Now that it appears that everything is working as hoped for I wonder how it will be sustained or what will be the next iteration of your journey. Your story has been precisely what I've wanted to learn about (good and bad) and far more gratifying than all the other unbelievable bullshit.

I love reading about your adventures

I am late in providing an update. Last Saturday was a full day of family activities, but as the day was winding down, B reached out and wanted to meet up with my wife. It was probably close to 10pm by the time my sexy wife left home. I had a very early morning on Sunday, but told my wife she should wake me up anyway. She was gone a little longer than normal, but shortly after 11pm my wife was waking me up for some extra sex. She showed me her black lacy undies as she took them off and they were definitely wet. And her pussy was just as wet as her undies. She stroked my cock a few times and then climbed on top. My cock easily slid inside her wet pussy all the way to the balls. As she started bouncing on my cock, the juices were flowing from her pussy and puddling on my groin. I suppose it’s because they only meet once a week, but B cums in buckets. My wife says there is always a huge puddle on his bed and still plenty in her panties and pussy when she comes home to me.

After riding me for a while, I had my wife lay on her back and I dove between her legs to lick her pussy. She is now very sensitive since she had her vertical clit hood piercing. I have to be very gentle licking her now. I didn’t lick her for long, but definitely had a mixture of their juices cover my beard by the time I finished licking her slit.

My wife got on all fours and I fucked her doggystyle. My wife had a couple more orgasms and begged me to fill her up. I was happy to give her exactly what she wanted.

After we finished, my wife told me all about her play with B. She said they started by 69ing and that she loves it when he licks her pussy. He has only done this one other time and both times were after he had been drinking. If I am being honest, this pains me a bit. I love to 69 and it’s always a chore to convince my wife to do this, but she seems happy to let B have what he wants. Anyway, after some oral pleasure, she rode B’s dick and then he fucked her doggystyle until he came.

I guess the short summary is that my wife had two tongues licking her pussy, two cocks inside her pussy, one cock inside her mouth, and two loads of cum in her pussy within an hour and a half.

I am late in providing an update. Last Saturday was a full day of family activities, but as the day was winding down, B reached out and wanted to meet up with my wife. It was probably close to 10pm by the time my sexy wife left home. I had a very early morning on Sunday, but told my wife she should wake me up anyway. She was gone a little longer than normal, but shortly after 11pm my wife was waking me up for some extra sex. She showed me her black lacy undies as she took them off and they were definitely wet. And her pussy was just as wet as her undies. She stroked my cock a few times and then climbed on top. My cock easily slid inside her wet pussy all the way to the balls. As she started bouncing on my cock, the juices were flowing from her pussy and puddling on my groin. I suppose it’s because they only meet once a week, but B cums in buckets. My wife says there is always a huge puddle on his bed and still plenty in her panties and pussy when she comes home to me.

After riding me for a while, I had my wife lay on her back and I dove between her legs to lick her pussy. She is now very sensitive since she had her vertical clit hood piercing. I have to be very gentle licking her now. I didn’t lick her for long, but definitely had a mixture of their juices cover my beard by the time I finished licking her slit.

My wife got on all fours and I fucked her doggystyle. My wife had a couple more orgasms and begged me to fill her up. I was happy to give her exactly what she wanted.

After we finished, my wife told me all about her play with B. She said they started by 69ing and that she loves it when he licks her pussy. He has only done this one other time and both times were after he had been drinking. If I am being honest, this pains me a bit. I love to 69 and it’s always a chore to convince my wife to do this, but she seems happy to let B have what he wants. Anyway, after some oral pleasure, she rode B’s dick and then he fucked her doggystyle until he came.

I guess the short summary is that my wife had two tongues licking her pussy, two cocks inside her pussy, one cock inside her mouth, and two loads of cum in her pussy within an hour and a half.
Is she still seeing the same guy?

It’s been a while, but I wanted to provide an update. My hotwife has met up with her regular guy twice since my last posting. We have all been very busy and have had a hard time getting schedules to align.

It had been a couple of weeks between meetings and B was definitely over ready for some play. My sexy wife said he didn’t last long and flooded her with cum. I didn’t get a lot of details as it had been at least a couple weeks since I had sex as well and I just wanted to bury my cock inside her warm, wet pussy. She climbed on top of me and slowly gyrated her pussy. It was all all I could do to keep from cumming myself. I kept holding onto her hips and even pulled out a few times to prevent myself from being overwhelmed. Even with all my efforts, a few minutes later, I pulled out too late and could feel myself unable to prevent the wave of cum building up. I quickly pushed my cock back inside her and shot another huge load as deep as possible. I immediately felt a river of cum surrounding my cock and finding a path around my balls and down the crack of my ass down to the bed sheets. I apologized to my wife for being the second guy to cum inside her so quickly. She alighted a bit and let me know it’s okay to know how quickly she can make a guy cum from time to time. That was the Sunday prior to Christmas.

The next time they met up was this past Tuesday, between Christmas and New Years. B had tried to meet up with my wife on Christmas Day, but we were at family events. On Tuesday morning, I asked my wife to go play and bring me home a nice wet pussy. She said she had some errands to run but would reach out later. It was about an hour later when B reached out wanting to play. My wife was already showered and ready to go. She left minutes later. She was gone a little more than an hour and let me know she was on her way home. I had taken this time to get some projects done around the house before shaving and showering. When she arrived home, I was wrapped in a towel laying on the bed. My wife wasted no time wrapping her lips around my shaft and sucking my cock briefly. Then she climbed on top and let out a gasp as I slid inside of her pussy. She feels glorious when filled with cum and we started rocking in unison. She quickly shared a few details about her morning play with B as she rode my cock. I alternated between a hard fast pounding of her pussy and long slow strokes. I was able to help her cum a couple of times before rolling her onto her back and burying my face between her legs. Her pussy, thighs, and asscrack were all soaked in a combination of his cum and her juices. I gently licked her slit from top to bottom. I have learned she is much more sensitive since having her clit hood pierced. I can vigorously dart my tongue inside her, but need to be flick her clit piercing gently or she will grab my head by the ears. I was able to give her another orgasm orally before sliding my cock back inside of her. I went back to fucking my wife as hard as I could until she came again. She then rolled over and had me fuck her doggy. She said she wanted to feel me as deep as possible. I began slowly pumping into her as she played with her clit. She eventually asked me to fuck her hard and fill her up again. I picked up the pace and a short time later we both came together.

2023 has been her most active year in the lifestyle. She played 24 times throughout the year, despite not playing at all until late June. She played with five different guys, but B was twenty of her outings. She has definitely found a solid fwb. They literally just fuck and go on their way. I think B is just as pleased with the arrangement. He gets some awesome pussy with no drama. My wife gets some extra dick, and I get a regular dose of silky seconds which is amazing.

Happy New Year all you sexy people and kinky couples!

Last edited:
My sexy wife met up with her newest friend again last night and all went very well. They had dinner first, the back to her hotel room for dessert. They played for nearly an hour. He undressed her again and was more dominant this time. He spread her out on the bed and licked and fingered her until she squirted all over him and the bed. She then wrapped her warm lips around his shaft and sucked his cock until his legs began to shake. She said he didn’t cum, but she swallowed a fair amount of his precum. He fucked her while standing on the side of the bed with her legs up on his shoulders, then missionary for a while. She said he finished on his knees with her on her back and her crossed legs up by his shoulders. I asked if he asked where he should cum or if he told her he was cumming. She said he neither asked nor warned him. Instead, he simply pumped her pussy full of a large load of his hot seed! She said she knew it was coming because he picked up the pace and was pounding her very hard.

After they finished, they cuddled while his seed leaked out of her well fucked pussy and mixed with the already wet spot from her heavy squirting. After he left, she called me and told me all about their night. She was absolutely giddy, but wished I was there to lick her pussy and fill her up again. I think this guy might be her all time favorite. What is most interesting to me is that she says he and I have so much in common. Most of her othe4 bulls have been quite different than me. I am certain that our similarities are a major reason she let him fuck her bare on their first outing.

Even after four years of play, I still learn more each time she gets fucked by a new friend. Having a sexy hotwife is awesome!

She has shared a few photos and a video from a previous outing and given me permission to share here. Is anyone interested in seeing if her pussy and body are what you imagined?
Yes man reading your post’s every day little by little started from the your first. For me will be pleasure to sea your wife’s good fucked pussy.

Yes man reading your post’s every day little by little started from the your first. For me will be pleasure to sea your wife’s good fucked pussy.
Here are a couple of her pussy for your pleasure. I don’t have many to share. I wish she was more interested in taking action shots. Though, I won’t complain about the quantity of well fucked pussy she brings home for me to enjoy.

Attachments

• Hotwife with new friend.jpg
    Hotwife with new friend.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Closeup April 23.jpeg
    Closeup April 23.jpeg
    434.5 KB · Views: 119