Marital bed?

Entertaining in our bed is certainly the hottest but doing that regularly without triggering the curtain-twitching neighbours is the tricky bit. How do the rest of you deal with that?
Friends can watch TV. come for dinner parties the occasional BBQ if those events are transparent the neighbours will settle down and think you just have an active social life ... not really thinking something else is happening.
Also use heavy curtains on the bedroom so that the light does not show through ... only close the heavy curtains when there are friends so the nosy ones don't figure out that the bedroom light go on ...

Reactions: Athcouple
Friends can watch TV. come for dinner parties the occasional BBQ if those events are transparent the neighbours will settle down and think you just have an active social life ... not really thinking something else is happening.
Also use heavy curtains on the bedroom so that the light does not show through ... only close the heavy curtains when there are friends so the nosy ones don't figure out that the bedroom light go on ...
Or as in our case, it doesn't matter because the neighbors know she cuckolds me.

• Wow
We have people/friends over often. Sometimes neighbors are invited, sometimes not.
Sometimes it's just a guy friend, my friend or two, sometimes it's one woman or 2 or 3 wife's friends. No big deal.
When our "guy" friend visits we leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in the bedroom enjoying sex fun.

I love my girl being fucked by her bull in the intimate, comfort and security of our house. The fact that the room is so familiar is amazing! Plus I LOVE to sleep in the bed right after while the sheets are drenched in my wife's and bulls cum/sweat. The scent is just so mesmerizing and lingers for a few days.
I really do like her being fucked and satisfied in our bed :)
All that lusty behavior and the bull busting nut inside her cunny. Mmm

We also prefer the martial bed. They can close the bedromm and have their privacy, while I am listenig to them. Sometimes my wifes leaves the door open, so I can her them better. But i am not allowed to peek. She also likes to tease me before her lovers come, that now she will be satisfied in our bed for once

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
Its always the marital bed now but i also liked seeing Cathy in his bed too.

My wife had a guy come and stay at our house once whilst I was away for a weekend. I knew when I came home, judging by all the stains all over our bed sheets that he had had a lot of fun with her. I found it rather hot.
She didn't bother to launder the sheets and remake the bed? Did you then sleep in those sheets with all the cum stains ?

• Wow