mature ladies .... younger guys

Kokowawa

Aug 18, 2018
Hey there, hope u all doin great

Im 28 egyptian wiz amazing gf who is 24

Problem is that .. i find mature ladies much more hot than my gf !!!!!
I have done it 4 times wiz 48 yrs old lady and i have to admit it was the best sexual exp i have ever had so far
I cannot bring out such issue to my gf coz this means losing her
Its not easy finding one here ..
Am not happy wiz my sexual life
.. its something i cannot overcome at all ..
Is that normal ?
Thanks all for time

Reactions: walid and Naughty
its no surprise many young men are attracted to milf. my wife was 37 and her latina bull was 19 when he started fucking her. They first met at her clinic and second time he visited her clinic they had sex behind the closed door. he would cum all over her face, her will then suck it clean and he would put it back into her pussy until he cums inside all without stopping.

Reactions: Naughty
its no surprise many young men are attracted to milf. my wife was 37 and her latina bull was 19 when he started fucking her. They first met at her clinic and second time he visited her clinic they had sex behind the closed door. he would cum all over her face, her will then suck it clean and he would put it back into her pussy until he cums inside all without stopping.
My wife's BF is like that, he cums and his dick stays hard. She will say to me " he fucks me until he gets finish." He fucks until he gets tired of fucking basically.

Reactions: davelb76
Hey there, hope u all doin great

Im 28 egyptian wiz amazing gf who is 24

Problem is that .. i find mature ladies much more hot than my gf !!!!!
I have done it 4 times wiz 48 yrs old lady and i have to admit it was the best sexual exp i have ever had so far
I cannot bring out such issue to my gf coz this means losing her
Its not easy finding one here ..
Am not happy wiz my sexual life
.. its something i cannot overcome at all ..
Is that normal ?
Thanks all for time
Egyptian bull need sexy wife or cuples

Reactions: Sona