May Fondled at a concert

That is super hot! Wish I could have bumped into you and see if she’d let me rub her clit in the crowd
Plus both May and the guy were moving to the music and I'm pretty sure he was grinding his cock on her arse. That's when she realized it wasn't me and moved back next to me. I didn't realize I caught this exchange when I was taking a video of the concert. Guy that was grabbing May's arse when she was right in front of me offered her a spot in front of him so she had a better "view." You can see May is well into her second high ABV beer and also the guy turn to his friend thinking he had a live one! Shortly after this the moving/grinding started. At first May probably enjoyed it, but realized she was separated from me.
View attachment MayConcert1.mp4

Last edited:
Plus both May and the guy were moving to the music and I'm pretty sure he was grinding his cock on her arse. That's when she realized it wasn't me and moved back next to me. I didn't realize I caught this exchange when I was taking a video of the concert. Guy that was grabbing May's arse when she was right in front of me offered her a spot in front of him so she had a better "view." You can see May is well into her second high ABV beer and also the guy turn to his friend thinking he had a live one! Shortly after this the moving/grinding started. At first May probably enjoyed it, but realized she was separated from me.
View attachment 1318625
This is a regular occurrence whenever I happen to be out with mine even before we have an open couple. Only difference is she'd enjoy it alot more and wouldn't be so quick to walk away. LoL

This is a regular occurrence whenever I happen to be out with mine even before we have an open couple. Only difference is she'd enjoy it alot more and wouldn't be so quick to walk away. LoL
If you listen to it, May tells him "it's okay, my husband is right there" so he played with her anyway. She didn't say anything to me when she came back. He may well have been playing with her tits, since my view was blocked and it was so dark. Later she went back to the restaurant/bar area to sit, and the guy followed her back there. But pretty sure nothing happened there! It's such a turn on that my wife is attractive enough that men still hit on her.

If you listen to it, May tells him "it's okay, my husband is right there" so he played with her anyway. She didn't say anything to me when she came back. He may well have been playing with her tits, since my view was blocked and it was so dark. Later she went back to the restaurant/bar area to sit, and the guy followed her back there. But pretty sure nothing happened there! It's such a turn on that my wife is attractive enough that men still hit on her.
I fell ya man! Of course, as I said my wife is alot less inhibited and has let guys do plenty more in the past and would just say it was the liquor. Haha Although with her recent actions, she can't really rely on that excuse entirely. 😆

Reactions: DewMyWife
I fell ya man! Of course, as I said my wife is alot less inhibited and has let guys do plenty more in the past and would just say it was the liquor. Haha Although with her recent actions, she can't really rely on that excuse entirely. 😆
Oh May can get pretty loose. We just have a general rule that I'm there, so things don't get out of hand. Part of the reason we really like sex clubs now. She can get as much, or as little, attention as she wants.

Last night she was on her second beer and didn't fully realize what was happening. She probably initially enjoyed the guy grinding into her and playing with her. I guess she felt like the guy was going too far in public and she was separated from me, even if only by a few feet. It wasn't like the guy yanked down her jeans and fucked her in the middle of the concert!!

When she went back to sit down and have another beer, she said another man tried hitting on her. But he pissed her off by asking her ethnicity. Sometime after that the guy who was fondling her came back and sat with her.

I was pretty turned on though and fucked her on the couch.

Reactions: coupleva and petco
I showed May the video two days later, and she admitted that the guy had his hand inside of her thigh so she helped him by grabbing his crotch while they were sitting in the bar area. She's had her third beer and was probably figuratively "under the table." She said she grabbed his crotch felt him getting hard, so grabbed his hand and they went out to the patio at the place, where people go to smoke cigarettes or dope. They found a dark corner and May gave him one of her amazing blow jobs. She said he had a small cock and didn't last too long before cumming in her mouth.

View attachment 1318625
Ive been in your place. IT feels so horny being right there secretly watching her

Ive been in your place. IT feels so horny being right there secretly watching her
Kind of the excitement in a sex club when May knows some guy is going to enter her from behind while she's kissing me or offering me her tits. Always fun to spread her arse checks to allow the other guy easy access to slide his cock in.

Attachments

• Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    193.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    288.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    415.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: