My Chinese lioness bitch fucked by our safari guide

DewMyWife

Couple
Gold
May and I were finishing the last day of our safari after spending a week with our guide, Manny.

During the week we witnessed two elephants mating and I commented to her that I'd like to do that to her! A couple of days later we were fortunate to witness two lions mating. Lions are actually funny to watch. For our final day, May had also sort of dressed down for the last day, wearing a sleeveless top with no bra underneath an open safari shirt. The female makes the male mate, afterward the male just flops down. We were laughing about that and Manny commented that he'd like to do that, maybe to May! I saw May's nipples harden at that comment.

We'd had a great time and asked him if we could treat him to dinner at our camp. The camp consisted of cabins that were pretty nice, including showers and soaking tubs. It was set up with the tub at one end of the bathroom, with a toilet and shower at the other end. Those were separated by a wall, but with no door or curtain. The shower was pured concrete that sloped downward toward the shower head.

We got back late from the safari, so went straight to dinner, and drinks! We had wine at dinner, then went to the bar where May had at least 3 gin and tonics.

May said that she wanted to go back to the cabin to shower and clean up, so we all ordered another round of drinks and headed there. We sat in the sitting area, talking and sipping our drinks. Suddenly May got up and said she was taking a shower while taking off her safari shirt. She left the curtain to the bathroom open and Manny and I had a view of the shower, so we watched May strip off her clothes and step in. After a couple of minutes, she asked me s scrub her back, then said she would scrub mine. I stripped down and stepped into the shower to help, giving her tits and pussy special attention as she cleaned, then sucked my cock.

Manny asked if HE could also help, and May told him to come in. I got out, put on a robe, and sat on the soaking tub as Manny took off his clothes. May's tits, arse, and pussy got some more attention and she scrubbed him and his hardening cock. What was a surprise was that he had the biggest cockhead we'd seen. More like a fist at the end of it. May was fascinated by it and asked if she could suck it. Of course Manny agreed as May struggled to get her mouth around the head of his cock. She managed and there was even a pop, like a cork, when it popped out of her mouth!!

Manny then leaned her back against the wall, rolled on a condom that barely fit, lifted one of her legs and tried to get his cockhead into her pussy. She cried that it hurt when he barely got the tip in. Luckily our sex lube was next to where I was sitting so I brought it over to them. May slathered the lube on his cock, and her pussy. Manny bent her over and slowly tried to get his cock into her little Asian pussy. She was crying "no, no" and went to all fours in the shower, facing me, to relieve the pressure. Manny kept slowly working that monster head into her as May whimpered. He finally got it past her pussy lips and she moaned as the pressure of his penetration was gone, but her pussy was full. Then she let out a huge groan.

She continued to cry and moan "no...ohhh, ohhh, ohhh" as Manny fucked my wife. So I walked over to try and get my cock some action. I slipped it into her mouth, but she turned her head to get it out and concentrate on what Manny was doing to her.

When he saw that happen, he moaned something in Swahili that he later said meant something like: "I fuck the Chinese lioness bitch. I'm the lion!" In that part of East Africa there are so many Chinese now that they call all Asians Chinese. Though it is accurate for May.

As he said that, he pulled his cock out of her again with a small pop, then drove that huge thing into her, making her moan and cum from it. Manny picked up the pace while slapping her arse. About then May just collapsed on to her stomach on the concrete floor, het hits just reaching the bath mat, as Manny asked her "Sawa Sawa" which we had learned means "Are you ready" To which you answer "Sawa" if you are. May didn't answer, but continued moving her arse to meet his thrusts, so he asked her again and slapped her arse when she didn't answer, while still pounding her from behind. Finally, after asking her several times she moaned "Sawa' and Manny exploded in her.

As he pulled out, it was apparent that the condom didn't withstand the stress of that big cockhead pressing into her, so he dumped his full load of cum into my Asian wife! He got off of her and leaned against a wall in the shower. May just lay there, breathing hard.

It was my turn and I had never felt May's pussy so loose as I fucked her. I didn't last long either!

But we left a well fucked Asian cunt laying in a concrete shower!

Attachments

• a70bfa7a-6dff-4e05-ab07-8b11b6494774(1).jpg
    a70bfa7a-6dff-4e05-ab07-8b11b6494774(1).jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Glad he stretched her pussy wide open.. need another bill for her ;)
May was sore the next day. I'm not big on sloppy seconds and other men usually wear a condom that doesn't fail! But that didn't stop my from taking over this time. I usually need a good amount of lube to get my cock into her. Not this time! Between all of the lube that was used to get Manny's cock in her, and cum dripping out, I easily penetrated her.

Last edited: