My Asian Wife in Africa

DewMyWife

Couple
Gold
Finally figured out how to get back on this site. Didn't bring a computer with saved passwords.

We've been out of the US for some time now. Only playtime was the last day of an African safari when we invited our guide to dinner and drinks. I'll write it up in more detail but Manny had an abnormally big cockhead that May had a hard time getting past her pussy lips!

But once he got it in her, she became his slut. He even started groaning in Swahili as he stretched her cunt with that fat cockhead.

He asked her "sawasawa" as he fucked her. When May didn't respond he smacked her arse and asked her again. Happened a couple more times until she groaned "sawa" and he exploded in her.

Last edited:
Finally figured out how to get back on this site. Didn't bring a computer with saved passwords.

We've been out of the US for some time now. Only playtime was the last day of an African safari when we invited our guide to dinner and drinks. I'll write it up in more detail but Manny had an abnormally big cockhead that May had a hard time getting past her pussy lips!

But once he got it in her, she became his slut. He even started groaning in Swahili as he stretched her cunt with that fat cockhead.
Welcome back - we missed you and would LOVE to hear more about this!

Reactions: DewMyWife

He asked her "sawasawa" as he fucked her. When May didn't respond he smacked her arse and asked her again. Happened a couple more times until she groaned "sawa" and he exploded in her.
Of course he had pulled that big cockhead out of her pussy, and drove it back into her hard as she groaned, that he broke the condom. So he delivered his load into my wife.

Was Manny hung as well as you? May is used to 8" so he must have had a really huge head on it for it to be a challenge for her.
Not as long as me. But the head of his cock was huge, probably bigger than my fist. May was really uncomfortable as he was working that thing into her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: wasper