Me again. Sharing another true story.

Nathan

The last time here I told about my wife’s weekend with her lover.

This time I’d like to share about a New Year’s Eve out with friends.

Cait (my wife) and I met two other couples in a city about an hour away from where we live for New Years Eve.

We all went out for dinner and then to a club that one of couples reserved a table for us. We hung out and drank, celebrating. Every now and then a guy would approach our table tell us how hot our wives were.

The other two couples did not like this but my wife and I did.

After ringing in the new year the other two couples decided to leave. My wife and I stuck around to continue to celebrate.

One of the guys who stopped earlier to compliment the wives approached us and asked if could join Cait and I for a drink. We said yes and he sat on the other side of Cait.

After getting to know one another he (Jason) asked if he could dance with my wife. I said of course and off they went to the dance floor. The danced for a bit and before I knew it they had their hands all over each other. It then got to the point where he had his hand up the back of her skirt and hers down his pants. I noticed some of we’re watching them. Cait loves that.

Reactions: Riversideman
Once they finally stopped dancing they returned to our table. Cait said she saw me watching and asked if I liked the show. I told her I loved it. They shared a long kiss at the table and Cait asked if the three of us should go to our hotel room. I said hell yeah and lined up an Uber, paid our tab and those two were all over each other as we waited for the Uber.

Reactions: mature cpl
Once they finally stopped dancing they returned to our table. Cait said she saw me watching and asked if I liked the show. I told her I loved it. They shared a long kiss at the table and Cait asked if the three of us should go to our hotel room. I said hell yeah and lined up an Uber, paid our tab and those two were all over each other as we waited for the Uber.
Enjoying this a lot...more please...

Those two rode in the back seat and I in the front. They were all over each other. When we got to our room they couldn’t get their clothes off fast enough. Cait was just in her thigh highs and heels. I sat back in a chair and told them I was going to watch the show.

Cait pushed Jason onto the bed and started sucking his cock. She sucked him for a few minutes and then stopped when she thought he was about to cum. He then ate her sweet pussy. She did cum.

Cait then got onto all fours, facing me. He crawled up behind her and started to fuck her really good. She loves this position. Cait gets very noisy so I had to tell her to be quiet a couple of times. She cum two times. When he was ready to cum he quickly moved in front of her and shoved his cock into Cait’s mouth. She swallowed most of it but some did ooze from the corner of her mouth. Beautiful sight.

He layed down for a moment to catch his breath and then got dressed and left. I took off my close and fucked her hard.

The next day we talked about it as we drove home. Very fun NYE.

Reactions: mature cpl
Those two rode in the back seat and I in the front. They were all over each other. When we got to our room they couldn’t get their clothes off fast enough. Cait was just in her thigh highs and heels. I sat back in a chair and told them I was going to watch the show.

Cait pushed Jason onto the bed and started sucking his cock. She sucked him for a few minutes and then stopped when she thought he was about to cum. He then ate her sweet pussy. She did cum.

Cait then got onto all fours, facing me. He crawled up behind her and started to fuck her really good. She loves this position. Cait gets very noisy so I had to tell her to be quiet a couple of times. She cum two times. When he was ready to cum he quickly moved in front of her and shoved his cock into Cait’s mouth. She swallowed most of it but some did ooze from the corner of her mouth. Beautiful sight.

He layed down for a moment to catch his breath and then got dressed and left. I took off my close and fucked her hard.

The next day we talked about it as we drove home. Very fun NYE.
Fantastic did the uber driver watch them? Did she cum in the taxi??

He would look in his mirror a few times at traffic lights to watch them. I don’t think she cum while in the cab.